9

My Lovely Student.

Finally, I reached her house. I knocked and knocked but no one's opening it, can't her mother hear that there's someone knocking?! I hold the doorknob and it's not locked. I went inside, I didn't see her on the living room, it's so messy, I went to the kitchen then I saw a letter hanging on the fridge.
 

Honey, I went home early awhile ago, But I didn't see you anymore, I guess you're already at school teaching your students, by the way. I bought some meat for you, just check out the fridge, I'll not be staying here again for 2 days, You're Auntie and Uncle are divorced and I am staying at your Auntie's side for a while because she might hurt herself, she's being wild this past few days, You're a Big girl now, right honey? You can live for 2 days without mommy, right? I left a small income in your cabinet, go malling, and when I go back I'll go with you... I Love you honey.
 

love mommy.


I immediately ran upstairs and I saw her, sweating, pale face, and panting, She look so lifeless and it makes my heart suffer, I went towards her.

"_______ ah!" she slowly opened her eyes

"oh~ Donghae ah." she said with low voice.

"_____ ah~ have you been living here alone all this time?"

"ahh~ yeaa... The Morning when we ate in the restaurant, that time Omma send me a message that she can't come home."

"she just went home today, but leave right after, you know that?"

"yea~ so you read the letter on the fridge."

"y-yea, I'm sorry."

"It's ok. You know what? They shouldn't get married if they're going to divorce. If I am going to get married I will make sure that he's the one forever..."

I can feel the burden in her heart, it must be very hard for her to have a broken family.

"he must be very lucky."

"yea, ofcourse. but I am luckier."

I took care of her, I stayed with her all night long, She fell asleep and I also fell asleep while sitting on the chair leaning my head down on her bed. I noticed that she was holding my hand. she looks so peaceful.

Maybe I am really inlove with her. Yes, I am inlove with her.

The next morning. I woke up and I saw her looking at me.

"Goodmorning." She said while smiling. Our fingers are Intertwined, I let go of her hand. "I am afraid to wake you up that's why I didn't move."

"ahh~ y-yea Thank you." I touch her forehead but she still has fever.

I prepared soup, I spoon fed her.

"whoa, it's delicious."

"really? glad you like it."

I gave her medicine and She fell asleep again, I went downstairs to clean all the mess, Then my phone rang. It's Minho.

"Minho ah!" I said.

"Hyung! where are you?! today's my birthday, have you forgot?"

oh! yea, it's his birthday today... Should I tell him where she lives?

"Of course not, how can I forget?" Minho and I were friends for a very very long time, while _______ just came in my life this year. That's why I decided "Minho ah~ I have a surprise for you, I know where ______ lives"

"really hyung?! whoa tell me!! by the way where are you?"

"M-me? I am here at the gym~ yea... gym."

"Gym in noon time huh?"

"y-yea~"

"Minho ah~ I heard that ________ is sick today and she's living alone because her mother went somewhere, can you take care of her?"

"really hyung? how is she? ofcourse I will!!"

"okay here's the address. (giving your address)"

"Okay hyung! got it! I'll go to her house right now, Thank you hyung! this is a very nice gift for my birthday."

I stared at ______ for awhile before leaving, she's sleeping peacefully, _______ ah~ When you wake up, you will see Minho instead of me... I am sorry, Minho's my friend and He likes you first... 'first comes first' right?' Unknowingly my tears are falling continuously. My heart is breaking into pieces while closing her door. I am sorry, I love you.


it's Minho's turn on t he next chapter... heartbreak for our fishyy.