7

My Lovely Student.

We went out side the mall and it's raining! I have my coat and umbrella with me. Good thing I bought this awhile ago. Donghae looked Dumb founded.

"here! Use my umbrella." I said.

"Thanks." he gets my umbrella but he still looks the same.

"Hey! Don't tell me you want my coat instead of my umbrella?! aish NO WAY."

"No~ this is fine, Do you think there still a bus roaming?"

"oh no~ Buses are up to 12:30 only. Oh well, my house isn't far from here. I can walk. That is your problem not mine. I should start walking now. BYE Donghae~"

"h-hey! where's my jacket?"

"In my house?"

"I'll get it."

"EH? I'll give it to you tomorrow."

"I'll get it now. Let's go."

"Aish!"

=HOUSE=

Rains are pouring heavily with matching Thunders and Lightnings.

"here's your jacket." I handed him his jacket.

"Ok, I'll get going now."

"Okay bye."

He left and I closed the door. Since I only walked from mall to here, I felt my stomach rumbling... I decided to fry egg. Suddenly My phone rang. My phone is upstairs, I ran upstairs as fast as I can, My Egg will burn you know?! and When I am about to open my room's door the ringing stopped. GREAT! I went down with my phone on my hand, and I saw the egg, it was Burned! I threw it and cracked one more egg, suddenly the door bell rang~ OK! IM EFFIN' HUNGRY! I ran to the door and I saw a wet Donghae, OMO! He's so wet.

"I-It's Flooded." His voice is shaky, he looks exhausted and tired.

"so?" OMO, what did I just say?! I Think it sound very rude... aish~

"Can I-I sta-a..."

"can you stay here for a while?" I continued, aiish~ I should see this coming, I shouldn't let him get his jacket. Oh well, he's already here, I can't let him stay outside.

He nodded.

"Come in." I said, I give him a way, and I immediately went upstairs to get some of my big clothes. "Change first" I threw him 3 big shirts of mine. "My dad's clothes aren't here. you know, Divorced parents..."

"it's okay, Thank you."

"OMO! My egg!." I ran to the kitchen and like what I expected, my egg is darker than a charcoal.

He followed me to the kitchen and my clothes fits perfectly to him. He's so cute. I threw the egg again and I cracked 2 more eggs.

"let's just eat egg, okay? I'm not so good in cooking. so yea... egg is okay."

"okay..." he said while looking at me.

AISH~ this feeling is so unexplainable... why do you have to be so damn hot?

"okay here." I gave him the plate with egg on it. "I told you, I am not good in cooking. atleast it's not burned, right?" I smiled at him.

 

=Donghae's POV=
 

 

"okay here." She gave me the plate, some sides of the egg are burned.  "I told you, I am not good in cooking. atleast it's not burned, right?" She smiled.

Her smiles are one of the things I wanted to see whenever I am with her. It never fails to make my heart stomped really hard. it's so beautiful. So good to end the day seeing those.

"Why?" She asks me.

Am I staring at her obviously? aish~ Stupid Donghae. "n-nothing, your clothes fits perfectly, right?"

"Yea, it's so cute. suits you." She said while chewing.

Minho has a good taste in choosing girls but I can say that She's the best among all of them. can I just have her? nah~ just kidding!

"ummm, we only have 3 rooms, my mom's room, my room and the other one is the basement, you can't sleep in the basement because I am not cleaning it yet. I think you should just  sleep in my room, but don't touch anything araso?! Don't open my cabinet, I had my girl stuffs there." She said. I am going to sleep in her room? FOR REAL? MINHO will kill me for sure, but I won't let him know this.

"okay." We walk upstairs and she showed me her room, The wall is painted with butterflies and most colors are purple, She changed the Bed sheet, the pillow sheet and the blanket. She's like a wife taking care of her husband. aish what am I thinking?! And Her Room is too big enough for me.

"By the way, the Bathroom is just on the opposite side, you can use it."

"okay."

"Okay. Goodnight." she smiled.

"Goodnight."

She walk towards her Mom's room.

"Ummm~ _______ ah"

"Yes?"

"Thank you"

"Your welcome." she smiled again.

I closed her room's door, I look around, picture frames are all over, some are her solo's, some with her mom. Her solo picture catches my eyes, She's so beautiful, I get one of them and sat on the bed. I looked at it carefully, and without my knowing I fell asleep.