17

My Lovely Student.

=Few days later=

This is it! I am going to get married. I am supposed to be happy, but why do I feel like crying because of sadness?

few minutes later I get my hair done.

"Miss, You need to wear your wedding gown now." The lady said.

"N-now?"

I am still hesitating of wearing it? Minho is a good man, I am sure he can take good care of me. I shouldn't be thinking of Running away from this marriage... speaking of running away, I suddenly remebered the day when Donghae and Me ran away from our school's field trip... Aiiish! I shook my head I shouldn't be thinking about him, I should be thinking about Minho. Minho. Minho. Minho...

I was walking down on the aisle, my tears are falling one after another, I am thinking of Donghae, My mind and my heart is in Donghae. Minho was looking closely at me while he's standing on the side almost near the altar, then shockingly Minho went towards me at the middle of the aisle. I stopped walking and was staring at him walking and when he reached my place he held my hands tightly.

"_______ ah~ you can still turn your back at me while we're still not reaching the altar."

"Minho ah~" I said with tears on my eyes.

"You belong to Donghae. I saw him outside and he's also crying like you."

Minho went outside the church to look for Donghae, because things aren't supposed to happen like this I was still standing at the middle aisle, he left me in awe.

few seconds later I heard a car horn and it was really loud, I also heard Donghae's Voice.

"MINHOOOO AH!!" Donghae yelled.

I was waken up because of Donghae's voice I suddenly went out of the church and I saw Minho lying on the street.

=Donghae POV=

I was standing outside the Church with tears on my eyes. Then I saw Minho, He smiled at me and I smiled back, I don't know what that means, but I am forcing myself to be happy for Minho.

Few Minutes later I decided to go home I walk on the other street when Someone calls my name.

"HYUNGG!"

Minho said while running on the street, Then I saw a fast approaching car. I heard the Car horn's really loud, Everything happened so fast when I saw Minho already lying on the floor full of blood.

"MINHOOOO AH!!" I yelled.

_________ came and walk towards Minho.

=Back to ________'s POV=

"Minho ah. MINHO!" I said.

"minho! Minho!" Donghae said.

then the ambulance came.

=at the hospital=

I was looking at Minho on the glass wall, while my tears are falling. Donghae went to my side.

"this is my fault." I said "I should be the one lying there not Minho."

"what are you saying?" Donghae said

"Minho didn't do anything wrong, Minho just loves me. Why does he needs to suffer like that?" I said while looking at Minho with a tube on his mouth.

"________ ah~ Don't say that, for sure he wouldn't like it if he hears you."

"ummm, excuse me? We saw this paper on the patient's pocket. I think it's important." The nurse said while giving me the paper. I opened the letter.

 

Dear ________,


At first you were just another face in the crowd ... just another nobody passing aimlessly by, until that fateful day when my eyes laid upon your beautiful face. It was like a ray of sunshine peaking through a cloudy sky. Until the day that I realized, There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. I thank you for being with me and accepting my love in return. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you. Thank you. Best wishes to the both of us babe, someday you'll learn to love me. I'll do everything for you to love me. I promise.
 

Minho

I burst into tears, I cried harder and harder as time pass by. Donghae's touching my back doesn't help at all... This is all my fault.

Then The doctor went out Minho's room.

"he's awake but we're not yet sure what will happen..." The doctor said

Me and Donghae went inside Minho's room.

"y-you look good together" Minho said.

"Minho ah! what are you saying?!" I said

"Hyung, _______ loves you." he said.

"Minho!" I said while looking at him.

"_______ ah~ I am not a fool, I know marrying me is hard for you"

"Minho ah~" Donghae said

"Hyung, you know that I love her since Junior high. Can you take my place of loving her?"

"Minho ah!"

"I want you to be together, hyung don't give her to anyone else, She only belongs to us, araso?"

"Minho ah~" Donghae said.

"I'll let you go _____ ah take care my hyung, He is Important to me." Minho said

"Minho..." I said


=3 years passed=

"Welcome back to korea ________ sshi!" I said to myself.

 

I went to America last 3 years, I worked in a famous school as a teacher. I don't mean to brag anything but I am one of the outstanding teachers, It was even published in a newspaper... It was snowing and I decided to visit appa.
When I reached the place I was so shocked when I see three trees standing together.

"oh~ where is Appa? I think he's the one in the middle?" I said as I pointed with my finger the middle tree

"yes he's in the middle, the left one is your Omma and the smallest tree is you." someone said. I turned my back and I saw Donghae. it's really him

"Donghae ah~ it's been 3 years."

"yea, 3 years of waiting for you."

"ahh. y-you planted the 2 trees?"

"yea... I know you really wanted to have a complete family. So I planted them while you're away."

"Donghae ah~"

"______ ah the one that you told me before..."

"w-what?"

"do you still have it?"

"have what?"

"y-you're feelings to me... do you still have your feelings towards me?"

"ahhhh~ yea..." I said as I look on the ground shyly.

"really?"

"uhuh." I Looked at him and smile

Donghae hugged me, I hugged him back.

"yah! Minho told you to take care of me, you must take good care of me from now on, ha?"

"yes I will. I love you ________ ah~"

"..."

"Yah! no reply?"

"oh~ was I suppose to say I love you too Donghae ah?"

"yep! you said it already."

"hey guys!"

"Minho ah!" Donghae and I said.

"whoaaa! ________ ah! you're already here in Korea. You guys really look good together."

"ofcourse" Donghae said.

"hmmm, by the way here's my wedding invitation. Hope to see you guys there!"

"whoaa!" Donghae said.

"really?" I said

"whoa! Minho ah!" Donghae said.

"YEP! by the way Hyung! when are you going to get married?!"

"hmmmm...today?"

{THE END}


Thank you so Much! Hope you like it. :D Subscribe and comment ayt?

sorry if the Ending isn't good, :D