16

My Lovely Student.

=Back to __________'s POV=

=THE NEXT DAY=
today is also my last day of being a substitute teacher. I went straight to the office. When I entered the room, they were all looking at me. It's strange. I sat down infront of the principal's table and he threw pictures on his desk. I looked at it and I saw pictures of me and Donghae together, there's also a picture of us kissing last night. Then Suddenly my History prof. came.

"Sir I am back!" He said while all of us look bothered. "ow~ is everyone ok?" then He get one picture on the table

"Donghae and you?" My tears are there again. My heart's beating is abnormal again. "Why?! You are his teacher! how can you do this!" he yelled at me,  I was frightened my tears fell one after another.

"you are now the talk of the day on the whole campus Miss _______" the principal said

I thought this day will be a bit better than yesterday.

"but I am not a teacher anymore..."

"so that's it?!? is that how easy it is for you!? you ruined your image in our school! You are the SUMMA LAUDE! but look what you've done!." the principal said

"I am not a teacher anymore, I don't care if it's ruined or what! I'll never go back here, Don't worry." I said

"GET OUT!!" the history prof. yelled.

"I will, but let me thank you... Because of you... I met Donghae." I said as I turn my back Then I saw Minho. It's MINHO! I went towards him, I'm panting, my hands are sweaty, my heart beat is abnormal again.

"so it's true." he said while tears are falling on his cheeks. He went out the campus. I followed him while people are looking at me disgustingly. He stopped Walking when he saw Donghae outside.

"hyung" Minho said then he punched Donghae's face that makes Donghae to fall.

"Minho ah!!" I said, Minho walks away, I just stared at Donghae and followed Minho immediately.

I grabbed Minho's hands.

"Minho ah! let me explain."

"_________ ah~ I told you to wait for me."

"I've waited for you Minho"

"but what is this?! you fell inlove with my best friend."

"I'll forget him. I promise."

"________ ah~"

"Please give me one more chance. I'll try to forget Donghae."

"ok, One more chance."

Minho Hugged me while my tears are falling, I don't know what to do now, Donghae rejected me, He doesn't love me, so what's the use of looking at him, I'll focus on Minho Instead.

=3 months later=

I rarely saw Donghae but everytime I saw him, I am trying to avoid him and he's also avoiding me.  Minho and Donghae reconcile since Donghae also promised Minho that he will avoid me. huh! stupid right? I think it's better to just stay like this, I don't want to enter in big trouble anymore.

I was walking in the mall alone when I saw Donghae again. I walk faster to keep him away from me, but I can feel that he's following me, he's just a few steps away. I stopped and I looked at him but without a word he suddenly grabbed my hands and drag me to somewhere I don't know. He pushed me against the wall and place his hands at the side of my head and look at me closely.

"What's your problem?!" I said.

"I am sorry"

"eh?"

"I thought I can do it, But I can't."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?"

"I need you."

I was left frozen and my heart skip a beat, am I hearing it right? he needs me? but why now? why?

"Minho is important to the both of us." I said

"but you're also important to me."

"I am sorry." I said as I look away from him.

"________ ah~"

"Minho told me to give you this, I never thought that I'll see you today but I think this is the right time to give you our wedding invitation." I gave him the invitation and he take it and stared at it carefully.

"W-w-wedding?"

"yea." I said as I faked a smile at him.

"______ ah~ why so sudden?!"

"Minho and I are planning to leave this country for good, that's why he decided to get married here first."

"HE decided? what about you? are you happy with this? I thought you love me?"

"Everyone has the right to change, ain't it?" I said while my tears are forming on my eyes, I can't look at him because I am afraid that he might feel that I am hurt. deeply hurt.

He suddenly put his hands down from the side of my face while looking on the ground, I saw tears falling from his face, it's too late Donghae ah~.

"it's supposed to be you and me. But you rejected me." I said while looking at the invitation and walks away.