4

My Lovely Student.

"can I stay here for awhile?" He said.

what is he saying? bipolar eh? changing moods? from bad to good? nice one boy~

"y-y-yea"

"good, I thought you'll say again 'first comes first, go find your own shelter.'  "

"tss, I am not like that."

the worst day so far! I keep on sneezing, it's soo cold,

"aish~ I think I'll have a fever" I whispered.

I sneezed again. God bless me...

Donghae took off his jacket and put it on me. woah! this guy has changing moods syndrome!

"are you sure? aren't you cold?"

"No I am not."

"You know you've been treating me badly today and I am not used to that kind of attitude, are you okay?

"yea... I hate seeing sick people. You can take it, give it to me tomorrow, wash it and get rid of the Viruses properly!"

I pointed my finger to him. "aishh! YOU!"

"What?!" he looked at me like I was about to melt, looking at him closely makes him more hotter. yes MORE HOTTER. his wet look is something to die for. OMO, everything on his face are just too attractive.

"N-nothing" I put my hand down and look away from his eyesight, that was one breathtaking experience.

+++

=Next Day at school=

I went to the classroom and almost all of them are present except Donghae, He's late again, ofcourse.

Few minutes later. Donghae came, carrying his bagpack on his right shoulder

"So we're complete, Let's start, Our lesson for today is about Slavery, Interpretations of slavery during the earlier times....."

It seems like I am only talking to few people in this classroom, Some of them are minding their own businesses. after few minutes of explaining, someone knocks on the door, I opened it and I saw a man outside.

"yes? May I help you?"

"OH!" The man said.

He's kinda shock when he sees me, I wonder why.

"looking for someone?" I said while looking to the man, his cheeks turns red suddenly. "is there any problem? are you okay?" what the hell is wrong with this man? He was frozed in his place for like minutes.

"ah~ y-yea, D-D-Donghae."

"ahh~ ok, Mr. Donghae someone's looking for you." Donghae went out of the room Then I continued my discussion with the class.

 

=DONGHAE POV=

 

She was Discussing something about slaves... oh well. one word: BORING. when someone knocks on the door. ahh it's Minho, he's Looking for me. He's my childhood friend, I know everything about him, as in EVERYTHING.

"Minho ah~ why are you here?"

"Hyung! Why she's in your classroom?"

"Substitute teacher."

"EH? Teacher?!"

"yea~ Don't you remember she graduated as Summa laude. We even went to her graduation ceremony because you want to see her."

"yea, yea! I remember that! but why her?"

"I don't know either, maybe the professor chose her because she's smart."

To sum it all up: Minho is infatuated with ________ since Junior High, Minho always visits her building just to see her and because I am his friend I am involved with the stalking mission of Minho. He also asked me if I can accompany him to his 'imaginary girlfriend's' graduation Ceremony because he's very very proud of her.

"But she's only 19!"

"I know."

"It must be hard for her, do your classmates giving her a hard time?!"

"ummmm, yea? kinda?"

"Hyung! Help her araso? oh! do they know her real age? I am sure they will if they know that she's still young."

"No, Me and Min Hye, the one with glasses, knows her real age."

"oh! yea I know her, by the way don't let them know, especially the boys ok? I trust you hyung! I will trust My girl to you."

"Go now, Don't skip class, you idiot!. She doesn't like stupid people."

"Really? Does she like those who has an einstein's brain, geniuses?"

"aiish! just kidding~ Don't take it too seriously. Go now."

"ah yea by the way, let's go home together later."

"araso araso."

Minho Left

I go to my sit and stared at her. She is indeed beautiful, her black hair looks so smooth plus the bangs that almost cover her left eye, the shape of her body is... y? yea y. I'm not suprised why Minho is going crazy over her.