6

My Lovely Student.

"aiish~ anyways you have no class tomorrow, right?" Minho said.

"yea."

"are you going somewhere?"

"umm. Maybe I'll walk to the park. The place where we always stay." The place where I stay with _____ under the same tree. eey~ What the?! am I thinking about her? but her eyes awhile ago is something that I can't erase in my head. I'M HOPING THAT I WOULD NEVER SEE THOSE KIND OF EYES ANYMORE.

"too bad, I can't come, Mom asked me to help her out in the household chores."

"ahhh. Goodluck bro."
 

 

=BACK TO _______'s POV=

 

My tears are about to fell awhile ago. stupid students! STUPID!. Good thing Donghae saved me.
After class I looked for Donghae, because I owe something to him, I need to thank him for saving me awhile ago. I Don't know why he did that but I appreciate it . WHERE IS DONGHAE? aish~ By the way Tomorrow is free day PARTEEYY woot woot. Plus my mother is going to Auntie's house tomorrow! I don't know where it is, but I don't care, she will spend her night there!! This is the right time for me to have fun! THE HOUSE IS ALL MINE!

+++

GOODMORNING SUNSHINE! I went downstairs and saw that Mom prepared breakfast for me before she left. she also left cash on the fridge's door using the magnetic thingy. how sweet I decided to walk in the park first before going to mall~

=PARK=

I walk and walk until I reached the tree that I stayed last time. with donghae ehem! Thinking of him? yea... because he saved me yesterday. nothing more.

"OH!" aissh~ there's  a couple under the tree, I guess I need to be more early next time.

I look for a vacant tree and luckily, I found one. I sat there comfortably with my legs stretched, plugged my ipod put earphones on my ear listen to soothing and relaxing sound, placed a handkerchief on my face and ignore the world. dejavu? nahh~.

"This is my tree" someone said.

oh~ Do I hear something that sounds like a voice of Donghae? eyyy~ Nevermind. Maybe it was just some kind of effect in the music I was listening to, I didn't move an inch, still my handkerchief is on my face. But someone grabbed the handkerchief.

"aiish!" I opened my eyes and I saw Donghae. "YOU! again?" I said.

"There's no more vacant tree left."

"I know."

"whoa~ seems like you're in a good mood today Ma'am. I thought your gonna say. 'First comes First, go find your own tree'. "

I smiled. "By the way, Thank you about yesterday~"

He didn't replied. He ignored me.  "yea, yea. you're welcome _______." I said Jokingly.

"ow~ was I supposed to say, 'You're welcome'?" He said.

and this time I ignored him, I gave him a sullen glance instead.

"it's getting hot, it's almost 10 am. I'll go now, This tree is now yours Mr. Lee!"

"No, I can't accept it today."

"Ok Fine." I started walking away but Donghae grabbed my hand. omo blushing.

"w-wait. Where are you going?"

"Mall, why?"

"Can I go with you?"

"EH?"

"I'm bored, and I don't know what more to do."

"Why don't you study?"

"ey~ You also became a student, and I am sure even though you're a laude, studying is also one of your hates. tsss."

"araso araso, Let's go."

We went to the mall, then ate in a simple food chain for lunch. After that we walked around, and played arcade at the third floor. 

Bringing him with me isn't a bad idea after all.

I bought a raincoat and Umbrella just in case, then we ate again for dinner.

"I am tired." Donghae said.

"Me too, let's go home?"

"o.k"

Instead of using the escalator, we used elevator because our feets are hella aching. Suddenly the elevator stopped. great!!

"ow~ it seems like we're stucked." He said.

I laughed. DUH? what's the reason to be scared We are in a mall. People are just outside.

"HELLO! CAN YOU HELP US HERE?!" I yelled. but no one answered.

few hours of shouting, My throat hurts. Why the hell there's no dang people outside?

"Seems like no one can hear us" he said.

"WHAT?  We are inside the mall, remember?"

"But it's already 1:30 am. and we don't know what floor we got stucked in"

Oh no~ He has a point. after few minutes. Someone has the guts to rescue us. YES!... We're out of the elevator at around 1:45 am.

"Thank you Sir." He said and Bowed.

oh~ Donghae has manners, I just knew it today. Anyways We're stucked at the basement floor, That's why no one heard me from shouting my lungs out. The man who rescued us said that maybe someone pressed the elevator from the basement and left right away because of some unknown reasons and unfortunately, we're stucked.