5

My Lovely Student.

+++

Class is over, FINALLY! I saw Minho waiting for me on the bench. We walk together talking about everything and ofcourse about _______. We reached the Bus stop when Minho saw someone.

"HYUNG!" He tapped my shoulder a million times.

"ouch! Calm down! it hurts you know?!"

"it's ________! she's waiting for the bus, Hyung! should we ride a bus today?!"

"are you trying to make me laugh? our house is just a 100 steps away from this school."

"but I wanna know where she lives, I really want to know, I've been admiring her since junior high but I didn't get a chance to know because I am afraid that she might caught me."

"why? aren't you afraid today? what if she caught us?"

to tell the truth I already know _______'s house because I was actually following her yesterday,  I am planning to say it to Minho on his upcoming birthday which is by next week... I don't like spending money for gifts.

"Hyung!"

"Ok, you go alone, I am not coming with you." Minho can't do it without ME.

"aish! araso, let's just wait for her on the bus stop"

"what for? we aren't riding the bus anyways?"

"I just want to see her safely get inside the bus. Let's sit there until she leaves."

"araso araso."

we went to the bus stop and She saw us, it's AWKWARD She's my teacher I don't know how to greet her, I can't greet her, why would I greet her?? tss.

 

=Back to ______'s POV=

 

I went straight to the bus stop after class, I saw Donghae and he is with the frozen guy awhile ago, They filled the empty space beside me. Donghae sat on the middle chair between me and the guy... I suddenly remembered Donghae's Jacket. Should I give it to him now? but he is with someone, I think I should give it to him when he's alone. hm, Donghae's not even looking at me, he didn't even greeted me, I am his teacher! oh well, The bus came, I stood up and looked at them they're not even moving.

"aren't you coming?" I asked them.

"e-eh? N-n-no." The frozen guy said. He answered without even looking at me. He's cute but He's really weird. Donghae is also weird because he laughed after. Tss bunch of weirdos.

 

=Donghae's POV=

 

I sat beside her and Minho is on my left side, Minho is getting shy when it comes to her, When the bus came, she immediately stood up, while me and Minho didn't even make a move, then she asked us.

"aren't you coming?"

The way Minho answered is way too funny! His stuttered shaky voice makes me burst into laughter.

"Yah! you're obvious!" I said while holding my mouth because I can't stop laughing. seriously.

"I am? do you think she noticed it? Do you think she knows that I like her?"

Minho is always paranoid when talking about her.

"I don't know, but I think she doesn't know it yet, she's like someone who doesn't have any Idea about how boys acted when infront of the girls they like."

"yah~ she's pure and innocent. If ever... I'll be her first boyfriend."

"tssss.."

"Hyung! you must also go find your first girlfriend! Do you want to spend the rest of your life alone?"

"what am I gonna do? She's not yet coming~ I-I-I don't know..."

+++

=Next day=

School again. But today's the last! tomorrow is free day. YUHOO~

I went to school, ofcourse late again. When I entered the room, all my classmates were laughing. I wonder why. ______ is at her desk, she looks bothered and confused.

"Ma'am! Just tell us the truth! are you really 19 years old? if so, then you're supposed to be sitting here and we're gonna teach you kiddo~." My classmate said then everyone laughed.

"how did they know?" I whispered. I didn't mind it and I just lay my head on my desk, like what I always do.

Everyone was so noisy laughing at her, aiish~ She's the teacher here, she should discipline her students, but she's doing nothing, She's just sitting on her chair. Bothered and Confused. I carefully looked at her face and I can see tears are slighltly forming.

"OH SHE'S GONNA CRY! OUR BABY'S CRYING HUHUHU." One of my stupid classmates teased.

"HEY!" I yelled. "WHY THE HELL YOU GUYS ARE SO NOISY?! WHAT'S FUNNY?!?" they were all looking at me including _______.

"because our teacher is still a baby. HA.HA.HA." they answered.

"WHAT?! IF SHE'S A BABY THEN WHAT DO YOU CALL YOURSELVES? A FETUS? DAMN YOU GUYS! SHE'S ALREADY 23 YEARS OLD, SHE'S OLDER THAN MOST OF YOU. SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET ME SLEEP." I said as I lay my head on the desk again.

+++

=AFTER CLASS=

"Hyung!" Minho said while Panting.

"Oh Minho ah~ have you joined marathon? you look so tired."

"YAH! You walk too fast! I told you to wait for me on the waiting shed."

"yea yea. sorry I forgot."

"So how's _______?"

"huh! you asked how is she without even asking me How am I? you've changed bro!" I said as I slightly punched Minho's chest.

"ok. How are you? and How is she?... happy?"

"ok. I am Fine, Thanks for asking. annnd, I don't know how she is." I suddenly remembered of what had happened. I don't know why I defended her, I am not thinking about Minho awhile ago though. It's like my mind does tell me to defend and to save her. OKAY NEVERMIND.