14

My Lovely Student.

=Few Hours later=

I suddenly opened my eyes.

"oh~ I fell asleep."

"yea..."

When I looked at the window.

"WHOOOA! It's snowing! Donghae ah." I'm smiling like a baby, I immediately went out of the car and I lean my back on the car's door and I reach out my hands to the snows falling from the sky. Suddenly someone put earmuffs on my ears (ofcourse) Donghae went to my side and also lean his back on his car and handed me a scarf. "whoa. for me?"

"no for me." He said jokingly. "of course! I wouldn't give it to you if that belongs to me."

"y-yea~" I hold the scarf but Donghae grabbed it and put it on my neck immediately.

"you move so sloooow, it's freaking cold you should wear these things when you go out. I don't want you to get sick again." I can feel his breath on my face while putting scarf on my neck. "and here's a gloves..."

"whoooa! Donghae ah~ you prepared all these things? seems like you know that there will be snow today."

"yea, I know, I saw it somewhere... that's why I brought you here, because this place is awesome when snow is falling."

"whoa~ thank you. I don't know how to pay you... I should buy you a gift sometime?"

"No need. Just smile."

Smile? he only wants me to smile... I get a handful of snow from the ground and roll it to my hands, then I threw it to Donghae.

"YAHHHH!" He shouted

"I can't smile without doing anything! I am not crazy, you know. Let's play oppa, if you want me to smile!!"

He also threw a snowball at me, then we run, he carried me then threw me, Snow are all over my face...

"YAH!" I said.

=Donghae POV=

She's smiling~ and I love it.

after playing we both lay down on the snow.

"oppa"

the way she call me is just too sweet, the sweetest and most beautiful sound that I've heard.

"oh?"

"this day is soo great. Thank you"

I turn my head to see her face.

"Running away is nice, right?" I said while looking at her.

"Yea~ the sky is soo beautiful while the snows are falling" She said while looking at the sky.

"yea~ sooo beautiful." I said while looking at her side view face.

She immediately stands.

"oppa! I have something to show you."

She lend her hand to me and help me to stand up, then he dragged me somewhere...  all I can see was a white color, whenever I take a step my feet keep sinking deep in the snow. She still holding my hands, then after few walks we stopped.

"a tree?" I said.

"yep!, I didn't told you this, but I know this place, I used to play here when I was a child, and this tree was planted by me and my father..."

Tears are starting to fall from her eyes. I wiped her tears, the she continued talking.

"...I always went here when I have time, to check if this tree is still here. When Appa left me and Omma, I considered this tree as my father. weird right? my father is a tree" She started smiling while the tears keep falling on her cheeks.

"Hello appa." I said and bowed. she laughed while wiping the tears on her cheeks.

"Appa this is Donghae... He's the reason why I am smiling right now." she said, it feels so great to hear those words from someone you love, I am the reason behind that every smile.

"I'll definitely run if your appa (tree) answered us."

"hmmm... you'll leave me?"

"ofcourse not. I'll carry you like a sack of rice then I'll run as fast as I can."

We both laugh and laugh, but whether we like it or not this day has to end. I took her home. she waved at me and I waved back. A day isn't enough for the both of us.