10

My Lovely Student.

Back to ________'s POV

I opened my eyes and I saw someone.

"Dong..." I saw his face. He's not Donghae, he's the frozen guy, he's the friend of Donghae, what is he doing here? I suddenly stood up, A stranger in my house?!

"Hey you're awake."

"what are you doing here?! I don't know you!"

"Don't you remember me? I am the friend of Donghae, I am Minho. I am just worried Because I heard that you're sick."

"You heard it from Donghae?"

"eh?... ah yea~"

"So why are you here?"

"wait can you sit down for awhile?, you still have fever."

I sit down as he wish... "So why are you here?!"

"umm, I know you since before... since Junior High but I am hesitating to talk to you because you're like... a superstar and I am just a normal guy..." What is he talking about?! "y-y-you're famous in your class because you're smart and beautiful"

"hey~ I am asking you why are you here?! what are you talking about?"

"I LIKE YOU. I am here because I like you. I want to take care of you..."

"b-b-but I don't know you..."

"you'll know me later, but for now, just take a rest, Don't worry. you're safe with me."

He took care of me very well, but whenever I see him, I see Donghae.

=The Next day at school=

Minho and I went together to school and he's with me until in the classroom's door, Donghae was there, He saw me and Minho together, why do I feel disappointed at him? I know Donghae's the one who told Minho everything including My house's address. Am I like a toy for him? he can give to someone else after playing? IT'S DAMN DISAPPOINTING. I wish he knows that.

I started discussing, everyone's looking at me.

"Ma'am! are you and Donghae dating?" suddenly one student said.

"What?!"

I looked at Donghae and I saw him looking at me...

"We saw you together while Donghae's carrying your bag."..../ "but it's wrong right? a teacher and a student love affair..." ..../"eeew~ Maybe Donghae will get high grades in history..." .../ "Should we tell the principal about it?" Different reactions are all over... My hands are sweaty my heart is beating heavily... what should I do now?!

"Stop it! we're not Dating ok? She's dating my friend, not me..." Donghae said then he lay his head don own the desk like what he always do.

Dating my friend? Minho and me are dating? does he think that I am an easy girl who will date someone immediately? stupid Donghae.

"I'm just helping my friend's girlfriend. so you guys better shut up. Don't spread false rumours." Donghae said...

Donghae stupid stupid stupid!!

Everyone shuts their mouth.

after few minutes class' over. I saw Minho standing outside our room's door, people aren't fully aware that Minho's also a student in the school, because Minho is studying in the different building just like me that's why the really don't know us. Donghae and Minho greeted each other.

"Hyung! walk with us!"

"No~ It's ok... I'll go now." Donghae's face looks gloomy, this is the first time I saw him like that.

"Are you ok hyung?"

"y-yea" Donghae looked at me but I looked away, he disappointed me.

"let's go? I'll take you home."

"o-okay..." I said.

The three of us walk together, I am in the middle. what the? Minho is supposed to be here. While  walking (ofcourse my hands are swaying) I can feel that my right hand is slighlty hitting Donghae's left hand that's why I crossed my arms together. Awkward silence!! Minho and I reached the Bus stop.

"Hyung! I'll just see you later. I'll take her home first."

"ok." Donghae smiled. I know it's fake. Minho looked at me and I looked at him too, hmmm why is he looking at me like that? "aren't you going to say 'bye' to hyung?"

"ah! Bye D-Donghae. take care." I said without looking at him.

"Bye. Take care of Minho ah~ He's important to me." My heart suddenly jumps, Minho is important to him, now I know why he gave everything to Minho.

"aish~ Hyung what are you saying?!" Minho Patted Donghae's shoulder.

"Minho ah~ Bus is here." I said.

"ok, let's go! Bye hyung."

"Bye Minho... Bye ______..."

Goodbye Donghae~ goodbye...