12

My Lovely Student.

=Restaurant=

I finally saw her, Minho is right. She's stunning, She's beautiful. I saw her looking at me, I smiled at her and she smiled back. Aish~ That smile is one of the reasons why I fell inlove with her. I shouldn't smile at her anymore. I was standing at the corner and decided to sing "In my dream."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL6HF8DR5wM  (if you want you can skip to Donghae's part at 1:49, you can also keep on reading while the song is playing but don't forget to read the eng. sub of Donghae's 1st part in the song. don't worry it's not too long.)

Then I saw Minho bended he's knees infront of her, after few seconds, ________ nods, My tears fell, are they together now? I still keep on singing with tears falling, I saw Minho Looked at me he waved his hand, and I showed my thumbs up on him, good thing I am on the dark corner part of the room, they can't see me crying. He looked at _______ again and hugged her that's the time I wiped my tears. They went to the Middle part of the room and dance. Then I realized That I REGRET everything. I shouldn't make them to be together, I just hurt my own feelings. I stab my own heart. 

Minho walk towards me...

"Hyung!"

"Minho ah~"

"Hyung are you ok? your eyes looks swollen, and your hand. Where did you get that wound?!"

"Nothing. I just hit something. Don't worry. So is she your girlfriend now?"

"oww~ YES HYUNG!."

"o-ok."

"by the way hyung~ what's with the song?? It supposed to be a 'full of love' song but you're chosen song has a bit negative meaning, but it's ok, you sang it very well."

"yea."

Suddenly Minho's Phone rang.

"Omma!... eh?... Now?...But omma...ok,ok I am coming... ok omma." He said.

"hyung!"

"oh?"

"I have a favor to ask to you... Appa is now leaving for america, I don't know why is it so sudden but I have to atleast see my Appa before he leaves right?"

"yea?"

"can you take _______ home?"

"EH?!"

"Hyung I trust you, I know you will take her home safely, Please hyung. please."

"o-o-okay..."

"Thank you hyung! I'll just say 'bye' to her then I'll leave. Take care hyung!"

Minho went towards _______ and they talk, I can see that _______ looked at me, Is it ok to her if I'll take her home?
after few minutes Minho waved his hands on me, and I waved back, it just means that he's leaving. Then I went towards _______

"sooo... let's go?" I said.

"o-ok..."

I take her to my car, yes I have car, I am not using it because I really never go to far places, my school is just a 100 steps away and I really enjoy Riding a bus.

=inside the car=

"is this car yours?"

"yep~ why?"

"Nothing..."

"Do you have something to ask?"

"eh?" she looked at me clueless.

"about Minho..."

"ahh~ no, it's ok, I already know everything about it, I don't need to ask it from you."

"He likes you."

"y-yea~ He's now my boyfriend."

"yea." My tears are slightly forming. I can't let my tears fall. "are you happy with him?" She only answered with a big sigh while looking on her hands.

"enough about me, let's talk about you. Are you happy?!" she asked.

"happy? I'm trying."

"why? is there a problem? are there things that you regret?!"

with the way she talked to me it seems like she knows that I am inlove with her. But I can feel anger in her, I don't know why I feel so uneasy. is she mad at me?

=__________'s POV=

Minho left because his father will leave today for America, He asked Donghae to take me home, I went in his car, We stayed there for awhile, We talked about everything about us, He asked me if I'm happy, I don't know... am I happy? BIG SIGH.

"enough about me, let's talk about you. Are you happy?!" I said. I don't know why I asked that kind of question, I think I am sensitive enough to feel that he feels abit outcasted when me and Minho are together? he looks so gloomy when I started going out with Minho.

"happy? I'm trying."

"why? is there a problem? are there things that you regret?!"  I wish He regret everything, He must realize that giving me to Minho isn't a good idea after all.

"yea~ there are some things that I regret. I wish I never did that."

"did what?"

"Giving you to minho." He said then He looked at me with his eyes full of sincerity.

Does he read my mind? or am I too obvious? aiish~

"eh?" I said, I don't know what to answer.

Suddenly his phone rang.

"Minho ah~....OH?!...really?... why so sudden?...right now?... ok ok we're coming." He said, then he looked at me.

"Minho is going with his father to America, He wants to see you before he leaves, Let's go to the airport now."

=Airport=

"________ ah~ Give me 1 month... I'll be back for you babe." Minho said.

"babe? ahh! yea~ I'll wait." I almost forgot, He's now my boyfriend.

"Hyung~ Take care of her for awhile, araso? Don't let anyone hurt her specially in your classroom."

"yea~ I'll take care of her."

When He said those words, It so flattering, He will take care of me... so sweet.