3

My Lovely Student.

Me and the shy girl are already waiting on the bus stop...

I guess I should know her name.

"What's your name?"

"I am Park Min Hye."

"Ahh~ Nice name." I smiled.

few minutes later the bus came, she left on the 3rd bus stop, Mine is at 5th stop. I was sitting alone thinking how great this day was~ aish, nightmare.

5th bus stop has a park next to it, that's why Whenever I go out of the bus, I am welcomed by big trees and it never fails to give a big smile on my face as well,  it's still early that's why I decided to take some time on the park. I sat down under the tree and take a deep breath. I plugged my Ipod put my earphones on my ears, listen to soothing and relaxing sound,  put a handkerchief on my face and ignore the world, few minutes later I felt someone was beside me, he/she removed the earphone on my right ear, I removed the handkerchief on my face and look at the person beside me. He's a HE! a very handsome guy was beside me, he's holding a book while there's a big headphones on his ears, his back was leaning against the tree, I sat down properly and stared at him carefully, this man is familiar...

"OH! D-Donghae?"

He looked at me and put his book down.

"This is my tree."

"you b-bought this tree?" I said stupidly, ofcourse he can't buy this tree stupid!

"Nope."

"Then why are you telling me that this is your tree? you didn't even bought it. This is a. First comes First tree, so would you mind transferring to other tree Mr. Donghae?" Talk to the tree, you bastard! you ruined my day, don't you know?!

after few minutes he still on my side... the day is going to end soon, it's getting darker and darker. I decided to go home. I sat down properly and I looked at him, His eyes was closed. his arms was crossed, I checked if he's really asleep by putting my hands infront of him and waving it from left to right, not even blinking. I got curious as what kind of music he's listening to, since it's a head phone I can't just take it away that's why I slowly moved my head near his headphones, Why the hell I can't hear anything?

"what are you doing?" he said without moving and still eyes closed.

I Immediately move away. IT'S SO DAMN EMBARASSING YOU KNOW!?

"I am asking you, what are you doing?" He looked at me suddenly.

"N-nothing!"

I stand up and he stand up as well. I started walking from the park to our house, I noticed that Donghae is at my back. Is he following me? I stopped for a while and looked at him.

"are you following me?!"

"is this your road?! you're the only person who can walk to this road huh? My home is somewhere out there, Don't worry I am not following you. I have no time to follow you."

Stupid arrogant man, YES you're HANDSOME but you're attitude isn't good! but...you're still handsome. EH? what am I saying?!

I can't imagine that this man was actually my student, Suddenly the heavy rain pours,. AISH! I don't have umbrella with me! nice timing effin' rain! I ran to the near shelter, Donghae went there as well, so it's the two of us again.