11

My Lovely Student.

=Few days later=

Since then, Minho never fails to be with me every single day. I am also having fun when I am with him, but the feeling when I am with Donghae is just so different with Minho. There's something special with Donghae that I can't feel with Minho.

I started reminiscing the times when I am with Donghae, the times when we fight because of a tree, when he saved me from his stupid classmates, when we're at the mall, having fun, playing arcades, we even get stucked in the elevator, he ate my over cooked egg, he wears my shirt that really suits him, he slept in my room and I saw him holding my picture while sleeping, when He KISSED me... soo many unforgettable moments but there's more, When I collapsed, he carried me to the school's clinic that is located on the ground floor when we're at the third floor at that time Take note: there's No elevators on that building, then he went to my house very very wet, he took care of me when I was sick sigh I didn't even get a chance to say thank you to my Superman.

"_______ ah! ________ ah!" Minho waving his hand infront of my face... "where in the world are you? are you okay? thinking of something?"

"ah! yeah, I am okay." I said as I got back to the reality, reality that I am with Minho now and not with Donghae.

"I'll go now! let's meet later, 7 pm ayt?"

"o-ok.." Minho stood up and kissed me on the cheek. I was left frozen, it happens very fast like a one snap of a finger. Why do they always kiss me when I am not yet ready?!

Minho asked me on a date later at 7 pm in a restaurant near the shore. *sigh* why do I keep on thinking about Donghae?!...

=Donghae POV=

"Hyung!"

"I invited _______ for a date later, can you sing with us?"

"s-s-sing?"

"yes. Sing, S-I-N-G. Sing."

"No, I can't do that."

"Hyung pleaseeee... this will be a unforgettable night because I won't let this day to end not her being my girlfriend and I want you to be part of this special day."

"Girlfriend?" The pain is unbearable. Minho ah~ please stop it. Don't love her anymore, I promise you I won't love her too, just choose another girl, please not her... We are friends and I can't help it but feel the pain. This is too much.

"Hyung! are you ok? please sing for us... just choose the song that you want. OK? I'll go now. Don't disappoint me later. see yah!"

Minho Left.

My tears suddenly fell, I don't know... Did I make the right choice of giving to him her address. is it worth it? is the pain worth it? should I choose her over my friend? because of so many regrets I punched the wall and I saw my hand bleeding, I don't know why but I can't feel the pain in my hand instead I feel the pain in my heart...

Few Hours later I was still sitting on the couch thinking if I will go or not. Suddenly My phone rang. It's Minho again.

"Hyung! I am here in her house, She's upstairs talking to her omma, But I already saw her, She's so beautiful with her dress, She's really the best. She look stunning hyung!!"

"really?" I said while my tears are falling, I wish I am Minho, so that when she walk downstairs I'll lend my hand to her and guide her until we reach my car. But unfortunately, I am not Minho, I can't be Minho.

"yes Hyung. She's perfect." I know, She's perfect in our eyes. My eyes only sees her, only her. I want to see how beautiful she is. I really want to see her.

I suddenly grabbed my jacket and decided to go to the restaurant. I really want to see her, I will go even if it means tearing my heart into pieces.