Happy New Year

Sugar Coated Luhan

Luhan's P.O.V.

Jjeolbae and I woke up at 4 in the morning. All of us have decided that we should wake up in different schedules to set up traps.

I settled the alarm for the two of us. 

---KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIING KRIIIIIIING----

I immediately dismissed the alarm and woke Jjeolbae up.

"Jjeolbae~" I said and shook her.

"Ah. It's already four?" She asked with the morning voice. And yes, I find that attractive.

"Yup. Get up." I whispered. Then, she removed her blanket away from her. She was already wearing a hoodie and a three-fourth cut jeans. Although the outfit's really boyish, she could manage to make it girly.

'What are you staring at? Let's go!" She whispered while waving her hand.

Then, we headed downstairs.  We've picked up a few materials--scissors, ketchup, scotch tape, bondpapers, and ballpens. After that, we grabbed Kris' map which was hidden underneath the table. 

"Let's go." I said to her and the two of us made our way to the beach.

While walking, the girl beside me can't help but admire the view in front of her.

"Still amazed? Let's just make the props here." I said and sat down. I patted the spot next to me, requesting her to take a seat. She nodded and immediately rested her body. 

We plannned for a scary output but managed to make cute ones.(Check: http://www.decor4all.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/halloween-decorating-ideas-holiday-decorations-1.jpg

"Hey, you're ruining it! It's not scary anymore." I protested.

"It would be scary later on." She assured me. 

Then, we went straight to the cave, walking towards our station. Then, we placed ketchup marks.

"Wait. This is just a normal room, right?" I asked her.

"Yeah. You can't sense mosses here." She replied.

"Wait. Kris mentioned something about light switches." I said.

"Ah! Yeah! I remember. He actually placed a red mark on the map." She said and searched for the red mark. Then, she finally found it.

"It was beside me all along." She said and turned it on. Then, the sight got clear. The room was filled with red blocks and the walls' textures are somehow weird; depicting a cave.

We started placing and scattering ketchup. We also hung up the decorations we've made. Then we set up torches. We've already prepared the lighters which are connected to the torches so that with one click, the torches could 'magically' light up.

Then, we've finished. We turned the lights off. Bingo, it looked creepy.

"It would look scarier with the torches." She said and smiled like there's no tomorrow.

"Let's head back." I said to her.

"How about the props?" She asked me.

"Let's just place it below the stairs." I replied

"Okay~ But let's walk on the beachside first." She requested.

"Not unless you do aegyo." I replied. Yes.This is now my chance to see her cuteness. I haven't seen it for a while.

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

What? Should I do aegyo in front of him?

"Are there no other choices?" I asked.

"None." He replied. He's teasing me again. Guess I'll have to do it.

3...2....1....

"Buing buing oppaaaaa~~~~~~ Let's walk by the beach and pick up shellssss!!!" I said cutely. Gosh. This is embarrassing.

He quickly grabbed me for a hug.

"Ew Luhan. I hate skinships. Stay away from me." I said while taking him away.

"Sorry. Can't resist your cuteness." He replied with a smirk. Then, he held my hand and the two of us stopped by the house to drop the materials and we wandered off.

I saw seashells with pale colors. Then, I've decided to pick them up.

"Jjeolbae, how long are you gonna take those? You've picked like 10 of them already." He asked while I was sitting on the sand. Then, he also took a place by my side to sit down.

"Let's make sand castles." He said and I nodded.

"Wait. I've got one in my childhood. I'll teach you how to make a unique one." I said.

I requested him to dig a hole and place water in it--which he followed. 

Then, we made it blend with the sandy white sand for a while.

"Do this." I said and picked up the wet sand. It's texture is just like a flour with small amount of water. Then, I asked him to pour it in a circular motion.

"But wouldn't the circle get taller? It might fall!" He shouted.

"Shh! You're gonna wake them! Just make your circles narrower as it gets tall. Like this." I showed him the process.

"Wooooooaaaaah!!! So it's made to look like a Christmas tree, after all." He beamed in amazement. I nodded and the two of us made more miniature trees.

Time passed and we didn't notice that the sun's already rising. The sun's half already peeks by the sea. I tapped him and pointed at the sun.

"It's beautiful, ne?" I asked.

"Ne." He replied with a smile. 

Then, we heard a sound of a flash---more like a camera's flash. It caught our attention. It was Park Shin.

"Wooooaaah! As expected. The two of you could be models!" She shouted by  the veranda. Then, she approached us, wanting to  show the picture.

Then, she placed the camera's screen in front of us. (http://thumbs./z/sunset-love-two-people-sitting-beach-just-as-sun-was-going-down-30439204.jpg)

The two of us agreed that it was beautiful.

"Okay guys, enough with the drama. Let's eat!" Chen broke in and shouted.

"We're coming!" We shouted and came in.

"Guys, how about playing on the beach later?" Xiumin asked.

Okay. This one would be scripted from now on.

"Ah. I just remembered. There's a cave over there. Want to come?" Kris invited.

"I wanna come!" Luhan and I shouted.

"Me too!" Lay said and raised his hand.

"I'm not sure if I would agree with that." Tao said.

"Let's just have a game then. The one who comes out first would receive a prize. We'll be splitting into  groups."  I asked.

They all agreed. Kris is with Hyun Ah, Tao with Xiumin, Park Shin's with Chen and Lay, and the two of us remained of course. Luhan and I.

Then, we ate and went straight to the cave. There were four entrances, exactly for us. First, Group 1 would start from station one and the group two would start from station 2. We've already planned the traps. Luhan and I are the only group without a person to scare; exept from Chen and Lay.

After a while, we've heard screams. The two of us giggled. We headed straight to the exit but we stumbled upon Xiumin on the way; now looking scared.

"Help! Tao was dragged by someone!" He  rushed in to us.

We thought that it was impossible since all of us went on our own businesses.

I immediately ran with Luhan, leaving Xiumin behind.

Luhan's P.O.V.

While we were running, Jjeolbae fell.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"A bottle was left here. I slipped." She said.

"Can you get up?" I asked.

"Yes. Let's just find Tao!" she shouted. I see that she can't proceed. 

"You can't proceed!"

"Leave me behind! Tao's safety is more important since he was dragged!" She screamed, wincing in pain.

"But--"

"Just go!" She scolded me.

I just ran and ran. Then I found a room not familliar to me. Maybe this one's the excess?

Then, I've heard rumbling sounds.

I was about to scream when someone touched my back.

.

.

.

But it was just Tao.

"Did we scare you, hyung?" He asked.

"You planned too?" I asked and he nodded.

Wait, Jjeolbae's left alone.

"Hey! Jjeolbae even got on an accident but prioritized you!" I said with a frown which made his eyes widen. He pushed me from where I came.

"Find her!" He shouted.

I was running when I heard an apology from him.

"Hyung, I'm really sorry!" He shouted and ran after me.

I found no signs of her. I forgot where I left her.

"Jjeolbae, where are you?" I shouted?

"I'm here!" A female voice shouted. I approached the voice and found her holding her knee. I carried her on my shoulders and quickly rushed her inside the house.

"Jjeolbae was injured. Come out." I called Kris through the phone and said he would contact others.

I quickly turned to Jjeolbae. Shards of glasses were still present on her feet. She was now sitting on a chair. I knelt and carefully removed the shards. One wrong move and it'll hurt her. I can hear her mumbling 'aish' and such.

Then, I grabbed a basin of water and a towel. I cleansed her wound and placed a dry towel on it.

Then, I placed Betadine and a small dressing.

"You're alright now?" I asked.

"Pretty much. Thanks." She said and smiled.

Then, all of them came in pairs.

"We're really sorry, Jjeolbae unnie." Tao and Xiumin bowed.

"We've planned this all along. Don't worry. It's my fault too." Jjeolbae said and smiled at them.

"We took part in the accident too. We're sorry." All of them said.

"No. It's alright. Really." She said and smiled at them.

All of us kept silent for a while when Jjeolbae decided to break in.

"Guys, it's almost New Year! You brought fireworks, didn't you?" She asked and looked at me.

"Y...Yes I did." 

"Then let's prepare!" She shouted and all of us prepared.

It's already ten in the evening when a call was heard from Lay's laptop.

"Annyeoooong!!" Famillar voices called my attention.

"EXO K! LONG TIME NO SEE!" Jjeolbae said.

"We already miss you." Chen pouted.

"Annyeong!" Park Shin and Hyun Ah said and giggled.

"Sup!" Tao shouted while approaching the computer. I've decided to show up too.

"Hello! We're now preparing! Are you preparing too?" I asked them while showing the bowl I'm holding.

"Oh. So Luhan's your appa there." Suho said and smiled.

We've just finished the preparation and we had a good talk with the K group. We didn't notice the time.

"HEY GUYS! IT'S ELEVEN THIRTY!" Lay shouted.

"PREPARE THE FIREWORKS!" Chanyeol shouted from the other line.

"We'll bring the laptop outside." Sehun said while carrying the laptop. I did carry our laptop too and went outside. We started lighting fireworks and showed it to the other line.

"Let's make the EXO logo!" Kai shouted.

All of us agreed and set the timer of the camera..

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

We settled up the lusis fireworks.The EXO-K was in charge of "E X O W E A" and the  M was in charge of "R E O N E <3" 

When put up together, "EXO We are one." But they were worried about the three girls, us, in short, they've decided to add smileys. We made "> _ <" and they took the pictures. We compiled them and each of us got one copy and set it as our cover photo.

"IT'S 11:59! SUHO, KYUNGSOO, JUMP!" Kris and Chanyeol teased.

They've got no choice but to jump. They were even recorded by the tall ones.

The three of us decided to jump too.

"Ready Park Shin  and Hyun Ah?" I asked them.

"Juump!" I shouted and the three of us jumped. The guys didn't need to since they were already tall.

I forgot about my wound.

I'll be needing a large treatment after I landed on the floor.

But I felt a mass holding me.

Luhan.

"Happy New Year."