Hello Again

Sugar Coated Luhan

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

Setting off, I plugged my earphones on, looking at the view that we're about to leave. We rode on the vehicle with Luhan sitting beside me. 

"What are you listening to?" He asked.

"Mama-EXO. You're gonna debut soon, right?" I questioned. I felt a small prick of pain inside my chest.  It hurts to think that all of them would appear and forget me.

"Yup. But we've got many fans now." He replied. I just nodded and looked away. 

So, they're gonna debut soon, huh? They would probably forget me someday. Would they still remember me? I really hope so. I felt that they're somehow important to me. 

I felt tired and decided to close my eyes. Then, I darted off to dreamland.

Luhan's P.o.V.

I've been thinking.. how if we started performing? Would I still be connected to her? 

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a small bump on my shoulder. It was her. She's currently sleeping right now, on my shoulder.

"Xiumin hyung, can you please grab a blanket for me?" I requested and he passed a blanket to me. Then, I covered the two of us with a blanket. Since she's sleeping, I held her hand. It was cold. She must be freezing right now. I checked my phone and it says 7:00 in the morning. 

"2 hours." I whispered and closed my eyes, resting my head on hers.

--------

"Aish, this couple."

"What are those? Couple rings?"

"And they're even sharing the same blanket." 

"Just wake them up!" 

"Luhan! Wake up." Kris said and I was awakened.

"Oh. Hi." I replied. They looked at us while grinning and I asked what the problem was. They stared at the two of us as I released my hand.

"Oh. We're at the dorm. I see." I said and walked casually. I picked my bag up and went down.

After a while, I heard them waking Jjeolbae up. A few seconds later, she came down.

"Let's go. " I said to her.

"Kamsa~! " She waved to the members and the two girls.

"Come on." She said and entered the apartment. I followed and found her lying on the couch.

"Aiiigoo. I'm so tired." She said.

"And we still need to practice for our report." I stated.

"What report?" She asked.

"We need to report about the ball that happened a few days ago." I approached and sat beside her.

"Ah. For our English class, right? What's the criteria?" She asked me.

I showed a note to her from the notebook that was placed on the desk.

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

25% Grammar

25% Delivery and Accent

20% Costume and Props

30% Relation  and Content

* You should report about your experiences on that event. The use of figures of speech is requred.*

"And this should be presented by Monday?" 

"Yes. Don't worry. It's by pair." 

"Good. You'll be my partner, then."

"Fine with me."

We've agreed to present together. We set up the table, placed papers and ballpens, and started discussing.

"We should use the wind and describe it through personification." I said and jotted it down.

I turned to look at Luhan who's now taking down notes. Then, we heard a car beep in front of our house. Standing up, I set the curtains aside to see who the people are.

"EXO-K? with M?" I said while looking outside.

"Yooo!" Kai said.

"Sup." Luhan and I replied.

"What brought you here?" Luhan asked them while opening the door and letting them enter. 

"Goosh. I missed this dorm." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Well, problems came and we need to be sent back." Suho explained.

"Sit down guys, I'll make lunch for you." Jjeolbae said and headed straight to the kitchen. Seeing how tired she was,  she still entertained the guests. 

"What problems?" I asked.

"Super Junior and Girls Generation members had a fight. The company told us to leave since they can't manage many things at one time. " Baekhyun continued.

"Why?" Jjeolbae asked in chorus.

"Because of the fans." the maknae answered.

I asked where the M members were and Kyungsoo looked outside. They were bringing their things down the minibus.

"How did the eleven of you meet?" I asked.

"We were waiting at the bus station when they parked just beside it. We thought they were waiting for us to come up and we did. They were shocked to see us." Chanyeol said and laughed.

"Why did they park there?" I asked again.

"When I climbed up the minibus, I saw Kris over there, texting." He explained and I earned a chuckle.

Jjeolbae went outside the kitchen holding a tray. 

"What happened to SuJu and GG?" She asked.

"Well... a lot happened." Kai said and sat down.

----------------------------

I'm sorry for the ugly chapter. I can't think of anything. Mianhee~ :(