A small confession

Sugar Coated Luhan

Flashback

You were scared of thunders, and Luhan went to your place just to comfort you.

"Hey, let's go home now." He said.

"I-it's still raining." You said.

"I'll carry you, don't worry." He replied with a concerned look on his face.

You just nodded. Then, he carried you on his back, hugging him tight when thunder comes.

If that happens, he'll always say: "Appa's here. Don't worry omma~." Sweetly. 

"Thank you very much, I was really scared back then. I didn't know what to do." You said and hugged him. That's all you can give as thanks.

"Ah. I'll just you to your room. It's just across mine, anyways." He said.

You approved, and he joined you in going upstairs.

"Good night, deer." You said to him happily.

"Good night, baby~" He said sweetly.

"Eh?!" You said.

"I'm sorry."  He said.

"Nah. It's alright." You said.

"Ah, Jjeolbae. I'll ask you something. Answer me, will you?" He said.

A sudden change of atmosphere enveloped the house.

"What is it?" You asked. You were pretty nervous in here.

He leaned on the wall just across you and said:

"Uhm..The first day that I met you, my first impression towards you is pretty annoying. But I'm sorry with that. You proved me wrong. Now, I want to say that I really like you and.....Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

"Ah--We're pretty young for that though. Second year high school? Hmm...." I said, shocked with what he said. My mind went blank and I just said what I feel.

Luhan's P.O.V.

"I'll wait for you to say yes." I said.

"Eh? Find other girls. You might get bored waiting." She said to me.

"No. I'll be with you forever, omma~" I said to her. 

My words were marked, embossed on a stone with fire.

"Saranghae~!" I said to her.

"Get a sleep. You're pretty dizzy right now. Good night." She said to me.

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

Then, I headed back to my room, pretty shocked with the scene a while ago.

I've decided to sleep to somehow ease me.

--------------

I woke up with someone in my bed.

Who would that be?

I opened my eyes, and saw Luhan on my bed lying while playing with my hair.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I just checked your room and lied in here for a while." He said to me.

"You sure about that?" I asked him.

"Yup." He said.

Then, the both of us got up.

We went downstairs, with Luhan hugging me from the back.

"Hey, release it." I ordered him.

"I'm still sleepyyy =_=" He said to me.

"Then take the sofa, sleep again." I recommended him.

"Aw." He pouted.

"Whatever." I said.