Luhan's Efforts

Sugar Coated Luhan

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

"You're just merely doing that so I could forgive you. Whatever. Give me the first-aid kit." I said. I know that he only is playing with me.

"H-here." He replied.

"Bye. Remove your head from my shoulder. Stop faking it." I said and pushed his shoulder slowly. Then, I closed the door.

Luhan's P.O.V.

I was just seeing if she likes me or not that's why I recruited Jee Soon. But accidents happen. I lost control and slapped her.  Uh-oh.

Kai's P.O.V.

"Inhale, exhale, call!" I said and called Jjeolbae through her phone.

"Kriiiiiiing! Kriiiiiiiiing!" A sound was heard from the phone.

"Hello?" A soft voice asked. I identified that it was Jjeolbae.

"U-uhm...This is Kai. I want to request something from you." He said.

"Ah. Alright. What is it?" Jjeolbae asked from the other line.

"C-could you tour me in the park this Saturday?" I asked.

"Ah. I'll look at my journal to see if there are any appointments." She replied.

"Hmm... Nothing's scheduled. Alright!" She continued happily.

"Really thaaanks!! We can meet up at the ice cream stand at 9:00 in the morning! Thank you again!" Kai said happily.

"You're welcome!" She said cheerfully. I can feel that she's smiling. Ah. MISSION COMPLEEETE!

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

It's not a date. I'll just gonna tour him around.

-------------

Then, I let the day pass, and when I got to school, we practiced the roles for the school festival. Hyun Ah's not watching the play but the president is present so we had a guide. 

 

The Angel with a Shotgun

Jjeolbae is an angel descended to protect the humanity from the brink of extinction. Zombies, monsters, titans aroused and suddenly attacked the world. Many died, but many survived. One of the people who survived was Xi Lu. A great warrior with a spectatular ability. There, their fates met when the eternal blaze was discovered. The Eternal Blaze is a golden fire decided to save humanity and kill all of the threats which lessen the humanity. The grand quest will begin!

------------------

I didn't mind Luhan because we're not yet fixed. I practiced my lines individually while he produced his flower boy image in front of class. Many were startled but no one except Kai, me, Hyun Ah, and Park Shin know it. But Hyun Ah and Park Shin don't believe it since he has that cute face. Nevermind.

--------------

Kai's P.O.V.

As I look at Jjeolbae, I saw a bruise in her face.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked with concern.

"N-nothing. I-I just got sliced by the meter stick hanging around the apartment." She said with a trembling tone.

'I don''t believe it." I replied.

"Is there a problem between you and Luhan?" I asked Jjeolbae.

"Hm? Nothing. By the way, how do you make a pause in this kind of sentence?" She asked me.

"Ah. It's like this: Warriors of the night, Assemble! Trust in my command. I will help those in need and those who wants me to aid with their wars~! I am the guardian of the night, the warrior of the day! In me, you can lean." I replied.

"Ah. Thanks!" She said while calling the president and speaking to him.

That didn't need help. She's just ignoring the question.

-----

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

Ah. I was saved. Thanks to this script.

"President, can I take a break?" I asked.

"Ah. But just a water break." He replied.

"Fine with me." I said while reaching out for my backpack. In there, I drank the water in my water jug.

Then, I was about to place it back when someone grabbed it.

It was Luhan.


He drank from it and playfully said: "Can I count that as an indirect kiss?"

"NO. Much like saliva transfer. Yuck." I replied. He's totally playing with me.

"Still angry from yesterday? I'm sorry!" He said while smiling.

"It seems that you're enjoying looking at my bruise. Ah whatever. Bring the water jug back!" I replied.

"No! Not if you reach me!" He replied.

"It's yours I'm not gonna follow you." I replied. He seemed disappointed.

*Did I hurt her emotionally like that? Did she trust me that much? I can't even fool around her now.* Luhan thought.