Luhan's Feelings

Sugar Coated Luhan

Your P.O.V.

While the two of you are passing by the corridor, you've decided to tell Kai everything you saw. But of course, you've also decided to lie about the tear you've shed.

"So, here's what happened. " You said.

"I didn't really cry. I touched the cup of water for the watercolor sample in the bookstore. But look what I saw. " You explained to him.

"What?" Kai asked peacefully.

"I saw Jee Soon confess to Luhan at the bookstore. Then, Luhan kissed her at her left cheek. My plane of projection is at the front view, for example, and he kissed her at the left, so I didn't see the kiss." You said. A large amount of hatred and jealousy flowed through your heart. 

"Really? But... does that mean that you cried because of him?" Kai asked.

Kai's P.O.V.

*Argh. Luhan again. He really is playing with Jjeolbae's emotions.*

"I told you that I touched a watercolor, right? I forgot to wipe it. That's why when I covered my face to control my laughter, the water spread in my face." Jjeolbae said.

That's a great relief. Jjeolbae is the kind of person that doesn't fall easily unlike any other girl. She's unique. 

"I thought you like him." I teased.

"Yuck." She said.

I didn't realize it....but I was pretty happy about it.

"Hey. Come on, what are you doing there?" Jjeolbae asked.

I stopped for a while because I was overjoyed with that statement.

"Ah, nothing. Let's enter the classroom!" Kai said.

Luhan's P.O.V.

After I had the conversation with Jee Soon, I suddenly felt a presence coming from my left. When I turned, it was Jjeolbae. Her head was slightly bent down, and I can feel sadness coming from her. I didn't see her completely. Only her side view as she runs away from us.

"Jjeolbae!" I shouted, but no answer awaited me.

She didn't hear me.

"Hey! I said stop! Jjeolbae!" I said in a normal tone.

She still didn't hear me.

There, I followed her but I stopped when I saw a man comforting him

IT WAS KAI.

The care that Kai gave to her was something I couldn't give.

She was pretty comfortable with him, and not me.

There, I realized,

I REALLY LIKE JJEOLBAE. THERE'S NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.


Then, after they headed back to the room, I followed. 

I've decided to act normal around her: The style I used to use when I've still got no feelings about her.

"Jjeolbae, can we practice this part? Tomorrow's the day." I asked her.

"mm.. Okay." She said plainly.

Then we acted like the one we did before.

But what's strange is that: She has no emotions. She just said the words without feelings unlike our practice. It looks like she has a problem.

""Jjeolbae, is there a problem?" I asked her neatly.

"And since when did you give concerns about others?" She asked.

"I'm just asking." I replied.

Then, we continued.

"OKAY! THE PREPARATIONS ARE DONE! THE CAST FOR ANGEL WITH A SHOTGUN, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE STAGE FOR THE GRAND REHEARSAL." Hyun Ah said cheerfully.

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

It's twelve o'clock, no classes because of the preparations, and our dismissal's at four. Argh. Time's so slow. =_=

Then, all of us proceeded.

We did the act, I acted properly unlike my rehearsal with Luhan since it's akward. My character's somehow cool. An armored girl with fluffy white wings and a gun. Pretty epic. Then, I wore it with the help of my classmates.

"Alright! You look good in it, Jjeolbae." Park Shin said.

"Woah. Cool!" Kai shouted while looking at me.

"Wooah....Let's start the rehearsal!" Hyun Ah said.

Then, we went to the procedure, we're finished when...

"HUH?! THAT'S ALL? I LOST A PAGE! GOSH. ALRIGHT. I'LL BRING IT TOMORROW! IT'S JUST EASY TO MEMORIZE!" She shouted.

--------

PS: I just got the title Angel with a Shotgun from a song. It's not mine, kay~?