Wolf Jjeolbae

Sugar Coated Luhan

Lay's P.O.V.

"We need to find them." I suggested them.

They might be trapped, I think. A flock of sasaengs covered us. But we managed to run. I don't know if EXO-K could handle it. Since all of them are maknaes, I assume that they can somehow manage to get out of the mess. Maknaes usually are the naughty and tricky ones.

"Annyeong!!" Chen, Xiumin, and Tao shouted.

"Hey! Hide!" Jjeolbae shouted.

"Why? There are no sasaengs around." Kris said.

"That's what you think. Enter the store. Fast! I'll be entertaining them. Don't worry." Jjeolbae informed us.

We just followed her command. We went inside the store where Kai is. We watched Jjeolbae from the store. I saw her buying a synthetic wig from the neighboring store and wore it; covering her shiny black hair. She looked like a cute doll fit for Luhan. 

"Wait. Tao, let me ask something from you." Jjeolbae said. Mumbling something  to Tao. And after that, he gave her something and entered the shop.

"Kai!" Kris shouted.

"What? Oh, you're here?" He replied happily.

"Look. We need Jjeolbae's signal. So pay attention." Kris said with coolness.

"What does she think she's doing?" Luhan asked. Portraying that it might be dangerous.

After a few seconds, around 40 girls showed up.

"Hey! You're that girl, right?" Their leader asked.

"What? Who? Me?" She said.

"Yes! You're the one who's with the members a while ago!" Another scoffed.

"Members of what? I'm peacefully waiting for my parents in here." She said. She really is something when it comes to making a scene.

After that, the sasaeng raised her phone. 

"Bring EXO-K here." She said.

Oh no. Will she be trapped? We're probably in trouble now. If they find us out, I don't even know what will happen to us.

"Now. You'll admit that you're hiding them, or I'll bring EXO-K for you to be busted?" She mocked.

"I won't. I don't know anything." Jjeolbae said.

"Bring my boyfriend Luhan out!" A fangirl said which I think boiled Jjeolbae's blood.

But I was startled to see Jjeolbae smile.

Luhan's P.O.V.

"Oh. Is that so? I don't even know who your boyfriend is." Jjeolbae said.

I was pretty sad that she didn't get jealous. She even smiled. After a while, Suho and EXO-K showed up. Their hands were somehow prevented since they were held by the fans. Or should I say---monsters.

I saw Suho in a state of shock. He can't mutter any word nor any sentence. 

"Hey, tell us if you know this girl." a fan said while pushing Suho from the back.

Where are the guards? They probably couldn't control the fans. They're too large to be handled.

After that Chanyeol widened his eyes. And so did the other members. Then I noticed, they were looking at Jjeolbae.

When I looked. Her pupils became red. Her eyes became taunting and sharp. Just like a wolf hunting for its prey. It really looked scary.

"You can hurt me. But you cannot hurt my allies!" She shouted.

There, she strongly grabbed a fan, pushing her away from Suho. The fangirls immediately stopped her but she was not prevented. She really is strong. Then after that, she sharply looked at us. Signalling us to come out.

"Guys, let's come out." I suggested.

They agreed, we went out and helped. We grabbed the members but Tao and Jjeolbae were left since they're the strongest ones. They pushed the sasaengs as we ran to the car.

Tao's P.O.V.

"Still not scared?" She asked.

After that, I smiled. I figured out what happened.

"W--wait. You're just like Luhan in the drama version! I didn't knew you were real!" I shouted with amazement.

"I'm the real wolf. This is the real me." Jjeolbae said.

The fangirls stepped back, afraid of what she might do.

"What? Why did you stop? BRING IT ON." She shouted, challenging all of them, raising her sleeve which revealed Luhan's telekenesis sign.

"Let's just  run. Now!" A sasaeng said, and the others followed. But a few did not step back. Hence, they did the opposite.

A girl nearly slapped her but she stopped it forcefully.

"Wait. With Tao and this freak, we're doomed." A girl said and after that, ran.

"Let's go." Jjeolbae smiled to me.

I nodded and ran with her.

------------------

Luhan's P.O.V.

It's been twenty minutes. What happened? I'm really worried since way many sasaeng fans conquered Jjeolbae. But wait. Why did her eyes turn red?

Then after a while of thinking, they came.

"Jjeolbae, Tao! Are you fine?" Suho asked.

"Yeah. We are. Jjeolbae unnie really is strong." Tao said.

"Jinja? How did you defeat them?" Chanyeol asked.

"Well, let's just go back to the house. I'll just buy a cake for all of you." Jjeolbae said while removing her wig.

Kris agreed as he started the engine. And after that, we flew off.

"Jjeolbae unnie, narrate it to us~" Sehun requested.

"So here's what happened." She said.

"I felt that I heard female voices shouting the member's names. Somehow I felt that there are sasaeng fans.

"Wooow~ Daebak!" Baekhyun stated.

"Then, I quickly remembered their violence. And after that, my imaginations bursted. Remember the Wolf drama? I recalled that." Jjeolbae narrated.

All of us 'woah'-ed in amazement.

"Then, I asked Tao for Luhan's telekenesis henna since he's the one in charge of guarding those." She said.

I really admire her for her intelligence. Not only that. I do admire her for everything.

"How about the red eyes?" Kai wondered.

"Ah. These?" She asked while pointing her eyes. 

We nodded.

"These are contact lenses." She revealed.

"JINJA?" We all screamed.

"BUT HOW DID YOU SLID IT?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I was fake-scratching my eyes a while ago. Then, I slid it silently." She said.

"Woah there." Kris said in wonder.

"Amazing." Chen said while nodding.

"What a playmaker. As expected fro my gf." I teased.

They all laughed.

Kai's P.O.V.

"Hey, don't flirt with my gf!" I screamed and laughed to lessen the akwardness.. A joke but I really mean it. I'm somehow being possessive.

"Hahaha! Stop it guys." Jjeolbae laughed.

Okay, I'm overflowing with corniness. I'm sorry guys! :(