School Trouble and Alibi

Sugar Coated Luhan

*Luhan finally showed his true colors, didn't he?! How would he act at school?* Jjeolbae thought while walking with her dormmates in school.

"KYAAA! EXO-M is here!" One student said.

"Yeah!" Another said.

Murmurs started showing up when we got there. But the one that struck me was:

"Hey! Those three girls are the ones whom EXO-M made a group study with, right?" A person said.

"Yeah! Why are they with them?" Another said.

"See you later, Jjeolbae, Park Shin, and Hyun Ah!" Kris and Xiumin said while walking towards the clasroom. Since I'm not looking at their direction, I just took a look and nodded.

"We're going off too. See ya later!" Lay said while walking away.

"Alright." Jjeolbae said.

"Guess I have to go with you since we're classmates.  Tsch." Luhan said.

"I've got no choice. I have no excuse." Jjeolbae replied.

There, all of us went on separate ways.

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

As I expected, we're walking down the corridor and everybody's looking at us. I didn't mind them though. I just went straight to the room. Park Shin and Hyun Ah were just behind us, chatting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time passed quickly as I expected. It's already dismissal time. I passed through the corridor when...

"Hey, Jjeolbae!" I heard from Park Shin.

"What?" I said.

"Where are you going? All of us agreed to go home together, right?" She asked.

"Ah. I won't be joining you guys today. I'm gonna buy something at the bookstore." I replied.

"Alright then. I'm gonna tell them that you won't join." Park shin said.

"Ah. Thanks!" I said.

Then, before I went to the exit by myself, around ten girls cornered me. They all have girly atmosphere. Thick powder covering their faces, too much preppy hairstyles, and so much make-up. Wait-- Are make-ups allowed in this school?

"Hey, lemme ask you a question." One girl in high side ponytail said.
" Why are you flirting around EXO-M?" Another girl; in bratty hairstyle followed.

"Hah. Me? Flirting around them?" I answered.

"Why have you entered the school with them? With those two girls?" Another asked.

I thought for a while that if I said that we are dormmates, something bad might happen.

"What's your problem? It's just coincidence! They just asked me something!" I defended.

"But what's with these? Why are you with them?' Another girl asked while showing a picture. Yeah. I do recall that. The group study-thingy with EXO-M in which Tao took the picture.

"Ah. That. We're just doing some homework and research." I narrated.

"Liar!" Another said and slapped me.

"Not believing me, hah." I said. I shouldn't be afraid now. I'm the one who's telling the truth. But I'm not like them that goes through force. But since they picked a fight, I should defend my self. There, I plucked the girl's hair; the one who slapped me.

After that, I received continous beating. Since I know how to use taekwondo, I performed it. But it really drained my energy. When my body can't support itself and I can't even yield for help, I heard a shout.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH JJEOLBAE?!" I heard. It was Tao.

Normal P.O.V.

"Hello there, Tao sunbae!" One said in a chick-type voice.

"Huh? Jjeobae's not here! You must have mistake one of us for someone!" One said while the others are covering me.

"Think that you'll make an excuse? Luhan, call her using the phone." Kris said.

Luhan did it with a playful and at the same time creepy stare. He placed his phone on his ear and then a soundtrack was heard.

The girls panicked, but one managed to find a solution: She lowered the volume of Jjeolbae's phone, picked her phone and said: "Oh, sorry , someone was calling me. What a coincidence. Excuse me for a while."

"Stop. You're faking it. Only Jjeolbae has that kind of ringtone. ." Luhan said.

"B-but Jjeolbae let me have a copy of this ringtone during lunch!" She defended.

"Oh really? I know that she won't lend his boyfriend's voice as someone else's ringtone." Luhan said.

"S-She's your girlfriend?!?!" Everyone was shocked.

"We don't know anything about this! You didn't tell us!" Xiumin said.

"I'm sorry. We want to tell you at the right time." Luhan said.

"Now if you'll excuse me, please give her back." Luhan said.

They didn't have a choice but to surrender her.

All of them didn't know that everyone in that place were watching them. Murmurs were heard.

Luhan carried Jjeolbae and said: "You alright? Don't go out without me, okay?".

Jjeolbae: *I can't speak properly. I just left a soft groan since I can't understand what the person who is talking to me is saying.*

"Come with us at the principal office, or else, Tao, please narrate their punishment." Lay said.

"Or else I'll use my wushu skills." Tao said.

"A-alright." The ten girls said while embarrased.

There, Luhan brought Jjeolbae in the clinic.

"Please help her. She was beaten by ten girls near the exit of the school.' Luhan said.

"Alright. Please wait here." The nurse said while putting her in the stretcher.

>>Afterwards<<

"Your girlfriend recieved minor injuries. But she'll recover in two days, I think?" The nurse said.

"Can she go home now?" Luhan said not minding that she was called as his girlfriend.

"Yes. But she can't walk properly so she needs an accompaniment." the nurse replied.

"Alright." He said while entering the room where Jjeolbae is.

As he entered, he saw that Jjeolbae just woke up and is lying on the stretcher.

"What happened? I thought I was on a fight with someone." Jjeolbae said.

"We saved you." Luhan said.

"Ah. Really? Thanks." Jjeolbae said happily.

"It's getting late, and I need to do my homeworks." Jjeolbae said while trying to get up.

"Try to get up, fail, give up. I'm gonna accompany you." Luhan coldly said.

Jjeolbae left a chuckle. "You sure that you're not joking? Where are the others?" Jjeolbae asked.

"They talked to the principal and went home. I'm not joking." Luhan said.

"Ah. Alright. I need to go home right now." Jjeolbae said while standing up.

"Only you? I need to too. I'm gonna accompany you for two days, alright? And afterwards, you need to do me a favor. I reduced your punishment to three rather than ten. But those are gonna be huge." He said.

"Ah. Alright. Just give me the pictures." Jjeolbae said.

"Here." He said while reaching out two pictures." Luhan said.

"Only two? Anyways, let's go home."

"Yup. I'm gonna give them to you later on." Luhan said while accompanying her.

"Woah. Getting kind, aren't we?" Jjeolbae said.

"Hah. Tsch. " Luhan replied.

They went out of the room, gave gratitude to the nurse, rode the bus, and went home.