Jjeolbae w/ EXO-K

Sugar Coated Luhan

"Can I see that girl's face?" Everyone asked.

"No." Luhan said in an agressive manner.

"Why?" Kai asked.

"I don't want to. Unless she reveales herself." Luhan replied

"Since when did you learn to defend? You usually don't care."  Chanyeol said.

Then, Jjeolbae groaned. That signalizes that she's awake.

"Hey! Don't wake up yet!" Luhan said in shock.

"Why? Is your fever still high?" Jjeolbae said in a morning voice.

"I'm gonna change your forehead towel." Jjeolbae said. She's still half-awake but she took care of Luhan.

She grabbed the towel and soaked it in the water. She squeezed it and placed it back.

"Jjeolbae, there are guests." Luhan said.

"Huh?  Where? Ah. EXO K? Yeah. Right. Good morning~! My name is Jjeolbae, like I said yesterday. I hope you remember me." Jjeolbae said, stood up, and bowed.

"J-Jeolbaee?!" Kai shouted.

"Yeah. I'm Jjeolbae. We're classmates, right?" Jjeolbae asked. She still can't think properly since she just woke up.

"You're dormmates with him?!" Kai asked.

"Ah. Yeah. Is there a problem?" Jjeolbae asked.

"N-nothing."  He replied.

"G-good morning. Yes, we remember you." They said and bowed.

"Please sit on the dining table. You might catch fever from Luhan. He still is recovering." Jjeolbae said.

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

Argh. This is such a bad day. I feel uneasy because I'm the only girl in here. Maybe I should call the landlady? I just remembered. She said she's going on a vacation at Italy last week. 

Anyway, I should change Luhan's clothes.....NO WAY I AM GONNA DO THAT. He'll change by himself. Not me.

There, I went to Luhan's room and grabbed some clothes. 

Then I went downstairs to check him. 

"Here.  Change clothes." I said.

"I can't change by myself." He replied.

"I'll call someone from EXO-K to help you." I said.

"Tss. Alright. Call Sehun for me." Luhan said.

"Okay." I said and headed to the dining table.

"S-Sehun Hyung, Luhan's calling for you." I said shyly.

Then, I saw D.O cooking, Chanyeol derping around the room, Kai reading a book, Sehun doing nothing, Baek.....applying eyeliner?! Suho is reading a business magazine.

"Ah. Alright! I'm coming." Sehun replied and exited the room.

"D.O hyung, I should be the one doing that since you're the guests." I recommended.

"It's alriiiiight! I really love cooking <3 " He said.

"Uhm...Thank you!" I said and smiled.

"It's nothing!" D.O replied with a derp face.

I just remembered.... I need to change the water in the basin. There, I went and knocked the door. "Sehun Hyung, Is Luhan finished changing his clothes?" I asked.

"Y-Yes. You can enter now. " He shyly said.

"Alright. "I said while opening the door.

"I'll be going out now. " Sehun said.

"Ah. Thank you." I replied.

Then, I approached Luhan. He is wearing a thin shirt and boxers.

"Are you feeling well now?" I asked while placing my hand on his neck for the temperature.

"Not much." He replied shortly. 

"Aw. You look like a sick puppy." I teased.

" You look like a caretaker. Bleeeh." He replied.

"Hmmm....What if I do this?!" I said while placing ice on his stomach.

"AAARGH. IT HURTS! REMOVE THE ICE!" He shouted.

"Heeey! What happened?" Kai hurriedly went to the room.

"Ahhahahahhaah! You look like you're in pain." I said while removing the ice.

"Ah. It's nothing." I replied to Kai while laughing.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Alright." He said while exiting the room.

KAI'S P.O.V.

*I'm really jealous of Luhan T_T.* I thought.

Ding dooooong~

The doorbell rang. Must be EXO-M. Then, I opened the door. Tao greeted me.

"Yooow! Wazzup? We brought food~!" He said.

"Hello! How's Jjeolbae? Where is she?" Kris asked.

"At the living room with Luhan." Sehun replied.

"R-really? I'm gonna check them." Kris smiled and went to the room.

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

There, I soaked the towel again and placed it in Luhan's forehead.

"Alright. After you eat, drink your medicine, okay? I guess you could stand up with that situation." I said.

"Okay. Thanks for taking care of me. Could you buy me gummy bears pleeaaaase?!" He said with a childish look.

I sat down and said: "You can't eat gummy bears since you're still sick. Your digestive system is still recovering."

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Pleaaaseeee?" He said and pouted.

I remembered that I brought a spare gummy bear when he bought and I still didn't consume it. He's really cute but I know that I shouldn't fall for it. He's not like that when he's not sick. =_=

"When you recover, I'll give the pack to you. Don't act childish. We're not that close." I said and looked away.

"Pfft. Then wil you sing a song for me then?" He requested.

"My voice is terrible and I know that you're asking me to sing so that you could tease me afterwards." I replied.

"Aaaaw! I'm busted." He said and pouted. He raised his head and 

"That's why I don't trust you. Hahhahhaha" I said and lowered down my head near him.

"Heey! What's up?" Kris said and entered the room.

"Sorry. Am I interrupting something?" He asked while looking at us; Luhan was looking at me, I'm lowering down my head, aaand, AKWAAARD~

"N-nothing!" I said.

"You're interrupting our kiss." Luhan replied with a smirk.

"Noo! You bast*rd." I replied and placed ice directly on his forehead. I couldn't help but say that word.

"Ouuuch!" Luhan replied.

"HAHAHHHAHA!" Kris said.

The day came fast, I did nothing but just locked up in my room. Why? Because I  feel uneasy when I'm with them. I just waited for the day to pass. I guess Luhan can do it by himself.