Luhan's Inlove

Sugar Coated Luhan

 Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

There, we went to school. As usual, the other members of EXO-M, Park Shin and Hyun Ah joined us.

Same old routine, Fangirls approach them and I go straight to my room. It's like that for weeks.

Luhan usually joins me...But where is he?

There, I searched for him but he's not there. I just didn't mind it but I felt uneasy when I'm without him.

I went to my seat and Luhan's still not there. I read my notes for a while since there will be a test on Mathematics.

"Hey, Jjeolbae. Do you know her?" Luhan asked me. I was surprised when he showed me a picture of a girl almost everyone talks about since the first day.

"Yeah. Jee Soon, I think?" I replied. He's not usually like that.

"Ah. Alright." He said.

Then, the classes started, and whenever I take a glance at him, I usually see him looking at that girl's picture but I didn't mind him. 

Recess came, and all of us went to the canteen. But one thing I noticed, somebody was seating near Luhan. IT WAS JEE SOON. She is twirling her hair, sitting in crosslegs, talking to Luhan.

"Jjeolbae!" Park Shin said.

"Hey!" Hyun Ah continued. I was on the line because I am gonna buy food.

"Yow guys. What is she doing with Luhan, may I ask?" I said to them in an annoyed manner.

"Jealous, aren't we?" Hyun Ah replied.

"Aaaw." Park Shin continued.

"I am not." I defended.

"You say soo~ But you can approach us anytime!" Both of them said

"Ugh. Whatever." I replied. I admit, my chest hurts when I see them, but I'm not jealous!

Then, the three of us bought the food. We sat on a table behind the two.

I was eating when I saw Jee Soon getting near Luhan's cheeks while preparing for a kiss and Luhan is looking at her shyly, as I could see in my perspective.

I choked while drinking my water.

"Hey! Are you alright?!" Hyun Ah said.

Then Jee Soon stopped.

*Coughs* "Yeah. I just forgot my assignment." I said while breathing heavily.

Hyun Ah, while patting my back, whispered to me: "Don't be jealous. I saw what happened."

"I'm heading back! " I said while standing back.

"We'll go with you." The two said.

"Alright." I replied.

As we are walking on the corridor, 

"Hey, what happened?" Park Shin asked.

"Ah? Nothing." I replied.

"That's because she saw that Jee Soon nearly kissed Luhan." Hyun Ah narrated.

"It's not like that! I forgot that we've got a Science project! I overslept at home!" I replied. But deep inside, it really hurts.

"Hey! Don't cry Jjeolbae!" Hyun Ah said.

"Hm? I'm not crying!" I said. I didn't notice that I dropped a tear that ran through my cheeks.

"It's nothing. It's just dust." I replied while wiping it away.

" You're jealous." Both of them said.

"No! Whatever." I replied. I was pretty upset while reminiscing the scene.

"Hmmm. I doubt that!" Hyun Ah said.

"Me too! " Park Shin replied.

"How's your sister, Hyun Ah?" I asked to change the topic.

"She's fine and stable now. She just got injured in the arm." She said.

"That's good!" Park Shin continued.

Then, when we got back, I faked that I made the project. I did it for a while, and the teacher entered.

"Alright! The School Festival's drawing near. Your performance in that will be your project for my English Subject. Good Luck! I'm gonna do something because I don't want spoilers." He chuckled and said while exiting the room. 

The president entered the class platform and said: "Move the chairs, boys! " 

"Alriiiiiiight!" The boys cheerfully said. They usually are bored when it comes to tasks but they really are looking forward to the school festival.

"Hyun Ah, The script please!" He said.

"Here! The title's Angel with a Shotgun!" She replied.

"Angel? Just like Jee Soon." Luhan said.

"What? Are you inlove with her, Luhan?" I asked.

"U-Uhmm.." He said shyly.

"I get it. When did it started?" I asked.

"None of your business!" He replied.

"Whatever." I said.

"Alright. The cast for this play is Luhan and Jjeolbae since Hyun Ah said they're fit for the role." The president said.

"Can I see the script? As long as there are no cheesy scenes, I'm fixed." I requested.

"Alright!" They said.