Made it real.

Sugar Coated Luhan

*EXO-M members, except Luhan, Park Shin and Hyun Ah was halfway in finishing the movie.* 

"I'm scared." Hyun Ah said.

"Don't be." Lay replied.

"Hmm.. How can you overcome this? Maybe we can't sleep later on." Kris asked.

"I know!" Xiumin said.

"What is it?" Tao asked.

"Come over here. I'm gonna whisper something." Xiumin said.

>>He whispered something to them<<

"Alright. But if it fails, we're gonna blame you because you're the one who started it."

*Gulps* "Alright. I need your cooperation, guys." Xiumin said.

-----------------Meanwhile in the kitchen---------------------------

"I'm heading back to my room" Jjeolbae said.

"Alright. But don't you want to finish the movie? I wanna scare you afterwards." Luhan said.

"I'm not scared.It's not real, anyways." Jjeolbae said.

"Like I would believe that you're not scared." Luhan said.

Then, after their short conversation, the light switched on and off, and finally went off. A sound of a wolf howling was heard. "KYAAAA! HELP MEEE!" a shout was heard.

"Hey! That was Hyun Ah's voice!" Jjeolbae said.

"Guys! What happened over there?" Luhan asked.

Then, the lights .

"Look! Hyun Ah was bruised! It looks like a Wolf scratched it with its claws!!" Xiumin said while panicking.

" Quickly! Get the first-aid kit!" Kris said.

"Alright!" Lay said.

"Heeey! Calm down! Everything's gonna be alright, Hyun Ah!" Park shin said.

There, Luhan and Jjeolbae went to the living room.

Lay covered Hyun Ah's bruise immediately.

"Hyun Ah! What happened?" Jjeolbae asked.

"After the lights turned off, I felt like someone was scratching my legs." Hyun Ah said.

"Let me see the bruise." Luhan said.

"It was already covered. It might hurt if I remove it again." Lay said.

"Tsch. Alright then." Luhan said.

>>The movie started playing. It portrayed the same scene as the one happened just now.<<

"What is that?! The movie just played. You paused it Chen, right?" Jjeolbae questioned.

"Yeah. Only the lights turned off, but not the appliances." Chen answered.

"A-And it portrayed the same scene like the one happened here." Kris said while terrified.

"Y-yeaah. T-the lights a-and the wolf-like s-scratch." Xiumin also said.

"L-let's just head back to our rooms. It's just coincidence." Jjeolbae said.

"How can you explain the scratches?" Kris asked.

"Uhm...Maybe you just bumped into something, Hyun Ah." Jjeolbae replied with a scared emotion in her face.

Luhan headed back to his room, and so did Jjeolbae with their own popcorns.

"First one, successful. " Xiumin said.

"Now, we'll just have to wait until they come to their respective rooms." Chen said while holding his phone which displays a paused Wolf music.

"Nice one, guys!" Park Shin said.