Clash of the Pairs

Sugar Coated Luhan
Luhan's P.O.V.
 
AIIISH. WHAT HAVE I DONE? I should have asked her directly. Why did I even get the curiosity to see her jealous reaction. She didn't even react! So coold. I didn't even get the courage to ask Jjeolbae. Now she's pairing with Kris.
 
"Oppa." A girl from behind called me.
 
It was Jee Soon. Again.
"You said that you would pair with me, right?" She asked me.
 
I've already dumped her. Yet here I am again. I always end up using her. 
 
I nodded in approval.
 
"Don't worry, I know that you're just using me. I'm gonna use you to since my playboy boyfriend invited someone." She said.
 
This scenery seems like Jjeolbae and Kris's. But theirs is sweeter. I'm jealous.
 
Wait. Did I just say I'm jealous? Oh whatever.
 
?"I'm gonna be the ball queen to show my babo boyfriend what he had just wasted." She said to me.
 
"I'm gonna make Jjeolbae regret it too." I said and smile.
 
"Let's practice starting tomorrow. One week left." She said.
 
Both of us know how to dance. But the JjeolRis pairing is better. That's why we have to practice.
 
-------
 
"Okay, class dismissed, take your break now." The professor said and left.
 
As I stood up, I saw Kris on the front door, looking at Jjeolbae. Then, at the back door, I see many girls. I suppose that they didn't know that Jjeolbae's his partner.
 
I saw Jjeolbae grab her wallet from her bag and greeted Kris. After that, they went together.
 
"Let's follow them." I ordered Jee Soon. She quickly approved.
 
We followed them and went carefully for us not to be noticed. 
 
While we are walking behind them, I saw Jjeolbae look at him coldly but it looks like she's informing him about something. Kris nodded and sent a cool smirk. 
 
"Their characters fit each other very well, don't they?" Jee Soon asked me. I just nodded sadly. I can't even talk to Jjeolbae like that. But they could communicate quickly. What's with this?
 
Then, they went to the rooftop.It would be pretty obvious for us in following them so we slowed down.
 
They went ahead and we followed them. We're already upstairs but haven't went out yet. Sun hovered down the door as we opened it.
 
They were looking at us.
 
"Following us, aren't you?" Both of them said in sync.
 
"We just happened to be---" Jee Soon said as she was cut off.
 
"Don't worry. I won't make much effort. Guess the two of you will." Jjeolbae said.
 
"Of course we won't. Duelling with you is just a piece of cake." I replied.
 
"Let's see, then. May the best couple win." Kris said as the two of them bumped on to us and went downstairs.
 
-----
 
Dismissal time
 
 
Jjeolbae's P.O.V.
 
This one's gonna be hard. Kris and I rented a studio to practice. Both of us know how to dance but Only Luhan's good and Jee Soon's not.
 
"We're already at an advantage here."  I said to him.
 
There, we started the practice. 
 
-Water Break-
 
"Jjeolbae, I have a plan." Kris said.
 
----
 
Sorry for the short update! I'm gonna update on Friday. Sorry, it's our Christmas party. TT^TT