Trap

Sugar Coated Luhan

 

Guys, this chapter is based on Toradora. The chapter when they went on an outing. =D

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

 After the Christmas Ball, it's finally New year. I've been planning to visit my parents tomorrow that's why I packed my things.

---- 

As I opened my eyes, I've heard loud voices. Chuckling, singing, and shouting. Then. I realized that I was on a minibus. 

"Hey, Jjeolbae's awake!" Tao said.

"Yeah. She is." Kris replied and focused on the road afterwards.

"Where am I?" I asked them.

"Jjeolbae unnieee!" Park Shin shouted.

"Oh. You're here too?" I asked.

"I'm here too!" Hyun Ah shouted.

Where are we going, really? They even invited the two. Now, I'm stuck with the 6, EXO-M and the 2 girls. I searched for Luhan, then I saw him sitting beside me. Headphones on, eyes closed.

"Who dragged me here?" I asked them. Then, they pointed to one direction: Luhan's.

"But where are we going?" I asked again.

"To the beaach! Kris' parents have a resthouse near the beach. They invited us to stay since they would be going somewhere else." Lay informed.

"But you're closer with the group rather than us girls. Why did you invite us?" I questioned him.

"Because they think that I don't have any friends that are girls. They even said bromance and such. I'm just proving them that I've got some to invite." He replied.

"Oh. I see. Wait. How long are we gonna stay there?" I asked.

"Till New Year." Chen said while eating with Xiumin.

"What? I don't even have clothes with me." I exclaimed.

"You've already packed your luggage. I just picked them up." Luhan,  who is sitting beside me said still with eyes closed. Then, he drifted off to sleep.

Ah. I remember. I did pack my luggage to visit my parents today.

"I was about to visit my parents." I whispered to myself.

Hyun Ah patted my back, saying it's alright.

"But how did I get here? Sorry, so many questions." I asked.

"It's alright, noona. Luhan carried you." Tao replied.

"You've got the picture, right?" he asked Park Shin.

"Yes!" She squealed and passed the phone to me since we're on the road.

Then, I saw the picture. It was a little dark. Maybe they picked us up during dawn. I saw Luhan beside two luggages with me sleeping. His hands below my knees and the other behind my neck. In short, he was carrying me bridal style.


"This is so akward." I said in frustration. They all chuckled and I just looked at the view outside. I saw a few houses. Then, after a few moments, it showed a beach.

"Hey. Is this the beach you're talking?" I asked them. They took a look and then shouted in amazement.

"Daebaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!" Xiumin shouted.

Then, we drove off and stopped.

"We're here." Kris said and unlocked the doors.

We took all of our luggages.

"Who's gonna wake Luhan up?" Lay asked.

"I'll be the one. Taking me out of the house without my permission. He's gonna taste revenge." I whispered. They were excited and entered the house.

I approached him quietly and placed my mouth near his ear. I was about to shout 'wake up' really hard when he grabbed my wrist. He quickly got up and held my hand.

"You really want to kiss me?" Luhan teased and looked at me.

"Don't get it wrong. I'm going to wake you up, byuntae." I replied and let go of his hand but failed.

"Let me go, will you?" I asked.

'You're my 'girlfriend' now, right? Or did you forgot that you said yes yesterday?" He asked me.

"No need to pretend in front of them." I said.

"But two of your friends are here, remember?" he reminded me.

"I'll just explain it to them." I said and asked to let go of his hand but still insisted for us to go this way.

"Jjeolbae unniee~ who'll go shopping?" Park Shin asked as she opened the door.

"Oh." She said and all of them smiled.

"Ah. I forgot the thing yesterday at the ball. " Chen said and let out a smirk.

"Ah whatever. Go shopping guys." I just asked them to go.

"I...I'll be going!" Xiumin and Tao shouted as Hyun Ah tagged along. They used Kris' car and went off.

"Do you know that Xiumin, Tao and are afraid of ghosts?" Chen said and grinned.

"I know what you're planning." Kris said.

"What would be our first move?" I asked.

"Park Shin, is Hyun Ah afraid of ghosts?" Kris asked as the two of us nodded.

"Just keep it a secret, okay? As part of our skit, include me saving Hyun Ah." He said shyly.

"Woooah. Kris hyung finally found his OTL!" Chen said which earned a chuckle.

"Okay. So first, we'll place papers with creepy messages." Chen planned.

"I'll be joining." Luhan volunteered.

"Then, tomorrow, we'll be going on the beach. Is there a cave in here?" Chen asked.

"Yup. I know the way there. I'll provide you guys with a map." Kris replied.

"Then it's fixed." Each of you would prepare a scary scene. Jjeolbae and Luhan. Chen and Kris, and the three of us, Lay and me." Park Shin said cheerfully.

Luhan's P.O.V.

We've prepared a few messages written in red paint and hung it on their rooms.

"Wait. Let's prepare blood footprints but let's say we can't see it." I suggested and they agreed. It's normal for me to set up pranks but it's new for me to be with a group.

Then, we stomped on the staircase with our shoes soaked in paint.

Moments passed and we heard a car.

"They're here!" All of us panicked and went to the comfort room to rinse the paint on our shoes.

"Guys, where are you?" The three of them asked while they're outside.

"We're upstairs. Wait there." Chen said which they obeyed.

Each of them left one by one. Only me and Jjeolbae are left. 

"Wait. The red paint is still visible on the water." She said. My eyes widened in shock.

"Rinse it!" I whispered.

"I'll be going out now. I'll wait for you outside." I said to her.

Then, I heard the water spraying and then after that, she came out.

"I'm done." She said. I immediately noticed red paint left on her cheeks.

"There's red paint on your cheeks." I said and pointed to her cheeks.

She wiped it off but it doesn't come off.

"It doesn't come off." She said. I tried wiping it myself but it failed.

"It looks like a kiss mark now. Let's just let it be." I said to her.

"No. It's gross. I'll be using a mask." She said and covered her face with the mask.

We were on the middle of the stairs and we stumbled upon the three, looking scared.

"What are those letters? The bondpapers with red paint scattered around the house?" Tao, who is now confused, asked.

"Hmm? We don't see any." Chen said.

"You're kidding me. What about the footprints?" Hyun Ah asked.

"Wait. Let's ask Jjeolbae." Xiumin said.

"I don't see any." She replied.

"Why are you wearing a face mask?"  Park Shin asked and went near me.

"The paint was left on my cheeks. I can't wipe it off." I whispered.

She gasped in shock. Then, she eyed Lay which quickly got her signal. Then he looked at Chen and pointed his hand which has a few paint marks and pointed to his cheeks.

"Oh. She has colds." Chen said to cover up.

"Yeah. She does." Kris added.

"We don't buy it." Tao replied and went near her. Then, he took her mask of.

"Oh. I get it." Tao said. They mistook it as a kiss mark.

"From Luhan, I may say." Hyun Ah added.

"Anyway, please. I'm creeped out by the marks." Xiumin said.

"The three of you just went from shopping and you're now seeing things." I said and chuckled.

"You must be hungry." I said and sat down the table. I placed my hand purposely on the paint at the table.

"Luhan, your hand's covered in blood!" Hyun Ah shouted.

I checked my hand and looked at it innocently.

"I don't see any." They gasped in shock.

"I'm gonna sleep now." Xiumin shouted.

"I'm going with you." Tao shouted.

"I'm going too." Hyun Ah bid us goodbye.

They went straight and we heard a scream.

"WAAAAH! BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLAACEEEE!" Tao rushed in.

"IN MY ROOM TOOOOO!" Xiumin shouted and the two of them bumped on the corridor upstairs.

"I'm gonna sleep with Kris hyung!!!" Tao shouted.

"He's the bravest here!!!" Xiumin exclaimed.

"C-can I too?" Hyun Ah asked him which made Kris smile.

"O-of course." He said.

"Just drag your beds to the room." He said.

They quickly agreed and went upstairs.

Kris made a victory pose.

"Congrats, dude." We said.

"Now I'm getting the chance to watch my little girl sleep." He said happily while shaking Chen.

"Okay dude. But we're gonna need Park Shin to guard you guys." Chen said.

"Yeah. It's somehow dangerous although I trust all of you." Park Shin added.

"Then all of us should stay at your room, Kris." I suggested.

"But we should leave the two of them closer." Jjeolbae added.

"Alright. As long as I'm close with her. And don't get me wrong, okay? I'm just gonna guard her. Don't worry." Kris explained.

----

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

We're now going to sleep. We're just like a small dormitory. Four double deck's and one separate bed. Kris is the one currently residing on the separate bed. Beside him is Hyun Ah, of course. Then Chen, Luhan, and me. The people above are Park Shin, Lay, Xiumin, and Tao. Automatically, I'm beside Luhan. A little space's between us. Half a meter, I think?

I was fiddling with my phone when I received a message.

Luhan

What would be our prank? 


Luhan's just beside me. Why does he need to text me? Oh. Yeah. Because the three victims are present.

To Luhan

A few ketchup marks on the walls and sound effects would suffice.


------------

Luhan

Alright then. Goodnight sweetie~~ <3 


------

To Luhan

Eew.


------

Luhan

Ain't satisfied? Kay. Goodnight, babe.

--

That boy really needs some scolding. I'm sleepy. No need to reply. I looked at him with a disgusted look and signalled him to sleep by placing my hand under my face. 

Then he smiled and sent me a flying kiss. I immediately covered my face with a pillow which earned him a chuckle.

After that, I took a quick glance at Kris.

He's now smiling while looking at Hyun Ah. Yeah, I do admit that they match.