Unrated.

Some Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

why do people keep subscribing? had this in my notes for a while. also it's like complete crack. and fluff. mind-numbing fluff and ridiculous crack.

 

 

BI & Jinhwan

Hanbin was a mafia leader. Young but charismatic; strong yet merciful.
Jinhwan was his "wife." His high school sweetheart who accepted him for every crazy thing that occurred.
They were completely in love and dealt with the mafia lifestyle rather well.
The other boys referred to Jinhwan as their mother because of his caring and protective attitude while Hanbin seemed to be their father due to his strict actions and strong tone.
Some of the boys were still in high school. This caused quite a problem in the Winner household.

"You got in a fight?!" Everyone could hear Hanbin's voice echo throughout the house. Donghyuk and Junhwe cringed quietly; their eyes were purposely avoiding their leader's. BI lividly paced around the living room. He had the two boys seated on the leather couch with Jinhwan seated between the two maknaes.
Jinhwan was softly their hair while trying his best to calm his "husband."
"Hanbin, calm down. You're scaring them."
"Well, they deserve it!" Hanbin shot mind numbing glares at the two seated beside his "wife." However, his eyes softened when he saw the look Jinhwan gave him in return. "What were you guys thinking? Getting into a fight at school?"
"Well, they were talking about the family and-"
Hanbin cut them off. "That's something we can handle. You're lucky there were only three of them. Next time it might be the entire gang. And you could seriously get injured. You think we want that?"
"No, appa." They answered, heads still held down.
"Well, I think everyone else is getting hungry so we should eat." Jinhwan interrupted before Hanbin could scold the youngest two anymore.
"Uhmma! Can we have ice cream afterwards?" Donghyuk begged; he was well aware that the uhmma of the troupe was unable to resist his and Junhwe's whines and pleads; often giving into their requests without a second thought.
"Uh-"
"No! You don't deserve ice cream." Hanbin interjected. The maknaes slumped in their seats before dragging themselves to the kitchen. "This is why you shouldn't be too soft on them. They think can get away with anything."
"Or maybe you're just being too harsh." And with that Jinhwan swayed away.

"How you feeling?" Jinhwan pressed the back of his hand against Yunhyung's forehead.
"My throat hurts, uhmma."
"Well then you're going to have to take more DayQuil."
"But... But..."
"I know. I know. The flavor's disgusting but it's the only way."  
"Here's another one for you." Jinhwan turned around to see Hanbin nudge Bobby into the bedroom.
"Aww. Jiwon, are you sick too?" Jinhwan quickly helped the younger into his respective bed next to Yunhyung's. After pulling the covers up to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter