Binhwan's Back Y'all

Some Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not my best work :P but a sort of prequel to the previous chapter. Also contains MPREG. so if you're not into that, don't read. 

 

Day 1

They’re assigned to work together for their final project; they have all semester but it should reflect they’re artistic value whatever that means.

“I’m BI.”

“…I’m Kim Jinhwan.” The other guy is small and petite but he commands everyone’s attention when he moves.

“Well, we should talk about our final project.” He lazily drapes on the desk seat, leaning back before glancing at the smaller male.

He’s 0% in love with him.

 

Day 45

“It’s called, Long Time No See.” He presses play on the recording, gaging the other’s reaction as the music starts to fill the small practice room.

“This… This is great, Hanbin.”

He’s not sure when he stopped being BI and became Hanbin but it happened so naturally. They get along well, evoking jealousy from their classmates who have issues with their project partners.

“Thanks.” He grins at Jinhwan.

He’s 12% in love with him.

 

Day 68

“I… I want to dedicate this song to a very special someone.” He looks directly at him, nodding as the music starts, their voices harmonizing together.

As the song comes to an end and they make their way backstage, he can’t help but grab the smaller male’s wrist, pressing their lips together. “You’re very special.”

He just grins blindingly at him.

He’s 47% in love with him.

 

Day 121

They celebrate Jinhwan’s birthday stuffing their faces with pizza and watching countless hours of trashy reality TV. He would’ve taken the other out for a fancy dinner but he’s never been one for Louis Vuitton dress shoes or Givenchy wallets so they stay in together.

He’s 63% in love with him.

 

Day 175

Their first big fight is over Hanbin’s parents and their endless expectations for him.

“Well, then, do you want to break up?”

“What?”

“Break up? You’re obviously too ashamed to tell your parents about me and therefore shattering their expectations for you.”

“That’s not it! I… I just can’t… Not right now…”

“…Right…”

He’s 71% in love with him.

 

Day 210

“This is Jinhwan. And we’re together.”

His parents just smile and welcome him with open arms.

They don’t say anything else.

He’s 89% in love with him.

 

Day 300

They visit Jinhwan’s family over the summer; they’re just like him. All bright and kind with a fierce energy lurking under their skin.

He watches as Jinhwan chases his little brother in a game of tag; watches as Jinhwan helps his mom set up for dinner; watches as Jinhwan and his father tend to the front yard.

He’s 99% in love with him.

 

Day 410

They celebrate their first y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter