#1

Some Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!" He was completely dumbfounded. His parents had called him to their modest living room with an important announcement. "What do you mean married?"

    "We mean you're getting married. We know you're young but we worry about you. You're still so naïve; and one of your father's friends had a proposal." His mother reasons; he's well aware that he's been rather sheltered and innocent about the real world. He's also aware of the financial difficulties his parents have been facing since the factory had been downsized. If one of his father's business associate was interested, it most likely meant they were well off enough to help their family.

    "But why me? I don't want to marry some old guy."

    "Oh, honey. It's not some old guy. We would never do that to our baby. It's his son. He's two years younger than you."

    "What? Doesn't that mean he's still in high school then?" He was uninterested in being a e.

    "No. He graduated earlier this year. He was top in his class. I also think you attended the same high school." His father chimes.

    He doesn't remember hearing about some underclass man who may have skipped a grade but then again he had never really paid attention to his surroundings.

    The argument, at least that's how he sees it, continues for an hour before he finally gives up on convincing his parents otherwise. Although, he reasons he's doing this selflessly to save his parents financially.

    He steps onto campus with a determined glint in his eyes; his mother mentioned that his fiancé attended the same college as him. He was going to convince the other to reject him. It's not like it would be a big deal; the other would probably agree after seeing how disappointing he looks. However, he has no image or picture to base his search off of. He was only given a name and a birthday. 'Kim Hanbin' born on October 22nd in 1996.

    "Look who it is?" He hears a loud voice holler from across the north gate. He heaves a great deep sigh, teeth already grating in annoyance.

    An arm drapes around his shoulder but he quickly shrugs it off. He lifts his gaze from his shoes to the culprit; ready to push away the new intruders. "What do you want BI?" He manages to say through clenched teeth.

    "What? I can't say hello to my favorite hyung?" The boys surrounding them all chuckle and laugh.

    BI and his posse were well known on campus as a musical group that had strong raps and killer dance moves. They had garnered much interest for such a young team. All boys and girls were infatuated with their strong looks. All but one. Himself.

    BI had been bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter