Junhwe + Donghyuk

Some Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So if you read the tags, I've added jundong. This is 'story' is literally a drabble dump; all the chapters are just random thoughts I happened to write down. Also jundong is bae as is bobdong and binhwan. Let's face it, they're all bae. Anyway, was really inspired for this one (this one has really stylized writing). I've also started roleplaying (same username). enjoy! 

 

 

Donghyuk is a dancer, all graceful lines and sharp movements. He has soft features and strong limbs. He flips and turns. He is a dancer.

 

Junhwe is a detective, all raw words and gritty behavior. He has piercing eyes and a tough scowl. He runs and fights dirty. He is a man of the law.

 

Bobby is a gangster, all shady looks and terrifying sneers. He has sharp looks and iron fists. He talks and fights dirty. He is a man outside of the law.

 

How do these three intertwine? How are they caught up in each other?

 

Donghyuk dances his sensual routines on late Friday and Saturday nights at the Airplane, a prime time for private dancers at one of the most popular clubs in the back neighborhoods of Seoul. He is given these nights because these are the nights that Bobby comes in; Bobby struts in fitted black suits and dark stares. He watches the young dancer entice his audience before requesting a private room with his favorite.

Other dancers look on with jealousy; watch as Bobby flashes rare smiles at him. Watch as he pampers the dancer with lavish gifts and new stage outfits for his viewing pleasure.

But Donghyuk does not view this positively. Although, others may seethe with jealousy, he does not view this as a blessing. His stomach turns when he locks eyes with the older man. He wishes to look away but can’t. So he dances; dances his thoughts away. He dances to forget roughs hands and lustful stares. He dances to forget that he is a bird caged. That he is trapped with watchful bodyguards, tasked to make sure no one else can have him.

 

The only other night Donghyuk works is Tuesday; he enjoys these nights because there is no Bobby, just the stage. He can focus on his dancing. He can focus on him.

Him is Junhwe; Junhwe stops by during these nights, ordering a beer at the bar before turning his attention to the stage. He has a cold exterior but a playful smirk when he watches him He claps nonchalantly but whispers compliments when they’re close.

Donghyuk is grateful for the blind eye that Yunhyung and Chanwoo turn when Junhwe comes by.

Junhwe is all snark. But he makes him laugh and forget where he is. He talks about everything but his job. He talks about music; he introduces him to Nelly and Ne-yo, and for an entire week, it’s all he dances to. He talks about art museums across the city. He just talks.

 

He longs for Tuesday after a particularly long weekend; he misses Junhwe and his cheeky grin. He misses listening to the other hum softly under his breath. He misses his witty remarks and hardened smirks.

 

Bobby never comes on Tuesdays, just like Junhwe never comes on Friday.

 

But then they meet on a late Saturday night; Junhwe storms into the club with a pack of different policeman. He is armed with his badge when he walks up to Bobby’s private booth, masking his second of surprise when he sees Donghyuk beside him. He reads over the rights but Bobby doesn’t seem fazed. Instead, he has the gall to smirk before leaning over to press a hard kiss on Donghyuk’s cheek before getting up slowly, buttoning his suit jacket and smoothing the creases, walking past the detective. He strolls past the squad; they don’t have a warrant for him specifically, only his underlings.

 

Junhwe returns on Tuesday, a bouquet of roses in hand, he ignores him.

 

“You lied to me!”

“I wanted to tell you. I did. But I was undercover.”

“You still lied to me.”

“Donghyuk, please. I never—“

“I never want to see you again.”

 

That Friday night he dances with a burning passion; he dances to forget something else entirely.

Bobby calls him to his dark corner after his performance, pressing a hot kiss on his sweaty brow as he trails a lingering hand up and down his thigh.

They reach the point in the night when Bobby calls for a bottle of Dom Perignon; it’s always at this moment that Bobby proposes, promising to pay off his debt and cherish him. He always says no, spewing excuses about wanting to work it off by himself to which Bobby frowns but doesn’t push him away.

He says yes this time, smile strained on his face as he watches Bobby shout and pour everyone a glass of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter