Roleplay 4/4/16

Some Nights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, so I started roleplaying at roleplay republic and very recently joined an amazing rp! (there's a point to this author's note I swear.) i'm roleplaying as donghyuk and met this awesome roleplayer (who's junhoe.) and they agreed to let me post our rp here. (they also told me that they read Some Nights at which point I was embarrassed but honored and we even made a refernece to one of the chapters cause i'm narcisstic like that). i'll probably edit this chapter a lot to add more as we go along (hence i put the date so you could see when this was updated/edited, etc.) so enjoy this jundong rp! (we're starting to get into ...) also fyi, this is an ABO rp. okay, that's all. 

Donghyuk

Waiting in the seating area outside the principal's office, Donghyuk nervously taped his foot on the carpeted floor, glancing at the male sitting on his left. His eyes glanced over the figure, noting the long limbs and dark eyes as he continued to just stare forward. He shifted in his seat, looking away to avoid getting caught staring, impatiently waiting for the secretary or principal to call him to the office and present him with his school schedule. 
Grabbing his water bottle, he gulped slowly, his throat parched as he felt the slow beginning of his heat. He cleared his throat before finally turning to the male next to him, "Hi. I'm Donghyuk. Are you new to the school too?"

Junhoe

He sighed heavily, trying his best to ignore the annoying tapping of the male beside him. Through his peripheral vision, he could see the tense muscles of the other male, the long pale neck strained as the male couldn't keep still in his seat. Junhoe tried his best not to roll his eyes in annoyance, instead focusing on the pale wall in front of them as they waited for the principal to call them in and introduce them to Azrael Prep. 
He watched as the other male grabbed a water bottle, secretly watching as the male took long gulps, his Adam's apple bobbing slowly. He was already flushed and Junhoe suspected he was in heat or beginning his heat soon. When the male offered his name, he didn't want to respond but knew it would be too rude, even for his standards, not to. 
"I'm Junhoe. Yeah, just transferred today."

Donghyuk

He noticed how closed off the other seemed, slightly frowning before grinning widely at him. "I just transferred here today too! Are you nervous? I'm nervous. I mean, it's always tough starting a new school, you know?" Donghyuk began to ramble, hands waving wildly as he talked. "But I guess, if we're both new here together, we should probably be friends, right?" He grinned at the other male, eyes crinkling in to crescent moons before a certain flash of heat hit him. He tried to ignore the warmth building within him, reaching into his backpack to grab his water bottle again, trying to secretly grab some more heat suppressants to keep his heat at bay. 
After swallowing two pills, he turned back to Junhoe with a wide smile, "Well, I hope we can be good friends!" He stuck out his hand, patiently waiting for the other to take his hand.

Junhoe

He watched amusedly as the other started to ramble, answering his own questions in the process, eyes following the movements of his hands as he waved them around. He glanced over the other male, taking note of the thin figure, how lean his limbs were as they moved animatedly around, the way his eyes crinkled as he offered Junhoe another smile. He smirked back, not saying anything else before eyes settled on the pale skin. He watched as Donghyuk reached into his bag again, pulling out the water bottle again and something else from an inner pocket. He suspected it was suppressants; he wondered how the other male smelled to other students. He had only heard stories about how an omega in heat would set off most alpha's natural instincts to go wild; how tantalizing they were but had never experienced it due to his underdeveloped sense of smell. 
He stared at the hand offered, glancing back to see the wide grin; he inwardly smiled but kept his stoic expression, taking the hand and shaking it lightly in return. "Yeah, I guess..."

 

Donghyuk

Finally the headmaster called both of them into the office, handing them their schedules before quickly shutting them out again to make their way to their class. As they started to stroll down the hallways, watching the room numbers pass by, he snuck a glance at the other's schedule to see if they had any matching classes. 
"Hey Junhoe, what class do you have first? I have psychology right now." He pushed his schedule in the other's face, allowing him to read the list of classes he was taking at Azrael Prep. "I hope we have lots of classes together! Since we're both new students we should stick together!" He raised his hand up in to high-five before suddenly his heat him full force. Donghyuk grabbed onto the wall to steady himself, his knees weak and palms sweaty. He quickly reached into his backpack to grab his water bottle, chugging the cool liquid to further quench the heat rising within himself. "I'm... I'm okay." He offered a shaky grin, afraid he might've scared off his new friend.

Junhoe

His eyes looked over the paper, reading off each class in his head as they exited the principal's office. He didn't focus on his surroundings, his feet just walking down the hallways as their shoes shuffled on the linoleum floor. He looked up when Donghyuk spoke up, automatically a smirk in place at the other male's overenthusiastic rambling again. "I have psychology too." He glanced over the other schedule in front of his face, noting that they had most of their classes together. "Yeah, seems like we have a lot of classes together." He jokingly sighed, "I can already feel the headache I'm going to get from being friends with you." He teased, cocky grin in place. He moved to high-five the other when Donghyuk suddenly faltered, leaning against the hall's wall. He watched, detached almost, as the omega drank all of his water, probably to put off his heat. He nodded stoically when he replied that he was okay, not completely believing but not pushing the issue further either.

Donghyuk

(Psychology Room)

Quietly peers into the classroom before stepping inside. Adjusting the straps on his backpack, he walked up to the front of the classroom, politely bowing to the teacher. "Hello, I'm Kim Donghyuk. I just recently entered Azrael Prep and transferred into your psychology class." Grinning widely before turning to face the rest of the class. "Hi! I hope we can all be good friends!" He waves at the other students before moving to take an empty seat at the front of the class, pulling out his notebooks and fixing his attention on the board. 
He felt another flash of heat but did his best to ignore it, focusing on taking notes.

Junhoe

Closely follows behind the other male, Junhoe confidently stalked up to the front of the class, cockily greeting the teacher. "Hey. I'm Junhoe. Just transferred here." He didn't have anything else to say, instead watching as Donghyuk enthusiastically introduced himself to the other students, waving at them excitedly before taking his seat at the front. He noticed there was an empty seat beside the other male so he casually took it, not wanting to further attract to himself. He might as well just stick to the other new kid. 
He didn't take out any papers or pencils, leaning back in his chair instead. He watched as Donghyuk scribbled quickly all the information on the board, carefully glancing at how the other male tried to absorb all the information. He smirked to himself, pausing a bit when he noticed the look of discomfort on the other's face, most likely his heat disturbing him again.

Donghyuk

Shifting once again in his seat, the discomfort was slowly starting to seep into his bones, rattling his very insides as he tried his best to ignore the stirrings of his heat. He gulped nervously, reaching into his bag for anything to quench the thirst but only finding his empty water bottle from before. Donghyuk began to fan himself with one of his folders, trying to steady his breathing as his heat was starting to become full-blown. He chanced a look around the classroom to see if anyone had noticed his scent changing or the pheromones he was omitting. He could already tell his pupils were most likely dilated and cheeks flushed red as he nervously clawed at his seat in an attempt to calm himself down. 
He looked over to his right at Junhoe, the other male completely oblivious to the lesson being held in class. He swallowed nervously, trying to convince himself that he needed to get out of here or at the very least, stop staring at the other with complete lust. 
He closed his eyes, slowly counting to ten in his head before opening his eyes again. His hand moved up to loosen up his tie, taking deep breaths, his white dress shirt already damp with sweat as the heat slowly overtook his body.

Junhoe

Junhoe looked up when he noticed Donghyuk shifting uncomfortably in his seat, cheeks flushed red and beads of sweat trailing down his temples. He watched as the other male struggled to reach into his bag for the empty water bottle, fanning himself in a pathetic attempt to keep his heat at bay. Junhoe tried to pretend not to notice, not wanting to get involved in other people's personal lives or business but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the suffering omega. He noticed how Donghyuk glanced over at him, pupils completely dark and face flushed red from the heat. 
He watched with interest as the male suddenly loosened the stuffy tie of his outfit, exposing pale collarbones beneath the white dress shirt. He could see sweat roll down the other's skin, struggling to keep together as his body's biology threatened to completely take over. 
When Donghyuk closed his eyes, he leaned over to whisper into his ear, "Are you okay?" Hard to admit, he couldn't help but worry about the smaller male's struggle. "Is it your... Heat?" It was pretty obvious but still he didn't want to out or force any omega.

Donghyuk

Startled, he looked up to lock eyes with the other male, embarrassed he quickly avoiding eye contact. He bit his lip, worrying the flesh between his teeth before slowly nodding. He could feel his knees weaken and limbs grow heavy with each second, "Yeah, my heat... It's stronger than I thought..." He whispered quietly, aware that anyone else could possibly listen to their conversation. 
He further tugged at his collar, sighing as he tried to further cool himself down. The heat was beginning to become unbearable as he felt his body's biology betray him for the sake of reproducing. He could feel unshed tears pool in his eyes out of discomfort. He looked at Junhoe again, "It... It's just so hot in here..." He started fanning himself again, brushing aside his hair with the other hand as sweat collected on his brow. "F-feel like I need to cool down..."

Junhoe

His eyes widened at the raw honesty of the other male; he could see how much he was struggling to keep composed in the classroom. Although, his underdeveloped sense of smell prevented himself from fully recognizing the strength of heat pheromones omegas gave off, he could still see how uncomfortable the other male was. 
Boldly he leaned over, placing a hand on Donghyuk's thigh and reaching down to whisper into his ear, "I could help you, you know..." His hand slowly dragged further up his thigh, a slow grin forming on his face as he teasingly pressed soft kisses on the other's jaw line. 
The skin under his lips was hot, practically burning up as he moved their position to bring the omega closer to him. His hand continued to tantalizingly dance across his thigh, drawing random patterns on the pants, pausing every once in a while to tease. His grin widened before he pulled Donghyuk even closer, moving their seats so that the omega was positioned between his legs, neck exposed for him.

Donghyuk

Groaning, his eyes immediately clenched shut as he felt teasing fingers run up and down his thigh, feather light kisses line his jaw. He nodded desperately when he heard the deep voice offer his assistance to him. "Y-yes please..." He scooted forward to reach for the alpha's clothes, pulling him closer to him. He let out shaky breaths as he felt Junhoe through his clothes, suddenly condemning his skinny jeans for the unintentional barrier between flesh. He let out soft moans, eyes still shut as he tried his best to breathe through the movements, moving even closer to the male. He could feel Junhoe's lips once again teasingly grace over his neck, sighing at the soft contact before being unable to hold himself back any longer. 
He got out of his seat, directly climbing into the other's lap as he wrapped his long limbs around the other's waist to hold him as he daringly crushed their lips together, unashamedly now. He raked his fingers through the other male's hair, tugging playfully before focusing on his lips, swiping his tongue in a teasing manner. 
He further moved his hips, grinding down in a slow pace, shuddering at the contact between them. "O-oh god..."

Junhoe

He grinned when Donghyuk climbed into his lap, hands moving to wrap around his waist to hold him steady as he suddenly locked their lips. Briefly caught off guard, he smirked as he regained his senses, running his hands up and down his spine before reaching down to cup his bottom. He chuckled lowly, grinning at the feeling of fingers running desperately through his hair before smirking at the omega's attempts to . He slowly parted his lips, groaning at the tongue teasingly running over his lips before pushing his own to fight for dominance. 
Grinning inwardly at the other's attempts to tease and keep control, he squeezed his hands in hopes of catching the other off-guard. 
In the middle of their kiss, he released a startled moan when Donghyuk started to grind his hips in his lap, creating friction between them before hearing the other's desperate words. He pulled away slightly, pressing soft kisses up his jaw to his ear, whispering with a smug grin, "Actually, you can just call me Junhoe."

Donghyuk

Donghyuk rolled his eyes at the cocky whisper; choosing to ignore the quip altogether, he instead focused on moving his lips down to Junhoe's neck, a dark mark on the skin as he continued to gyrate his hips slowly. After being satisfied with his handiwork, he pulled away to start peppering kisses along the other's skin, feeling himself harden desperately against the tight material of his pants. 
His shirt was already soaked with sweat, his skin flushed red from his heat as he tried his best to create more friction between the two of them. He pulled away from the alpha, tugging off his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter