CH05 Curiosity

Fired Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE ; CURIOSITY

"He is such a pain—!" huffed Jieun, unquestionably frustrated with Kris. She had been sitting in Luhan’s car for the past ten minutes, listening to how she had been found out by Kris. Knowing Kris, he wouldn’t stop until he knows what was going on.

Luhan couldn't help laughing seeing how Jieun’s cheeks raggedly puffed in and out. "You should have seen him standing in the kitchen at 5 a.m. in the morning." said Luhan. “He didn’t even bother to turn on the light.”

Jieun turned to look at her friend. "They caught me a little too early. I'd get myself barred...but none of you guys are even able to get me out." Jieun massaged the sides of her forehead lightly.

As Luhan stopped and turned the engine off in front of the Dragon’s Den, he looked to Jieun. "I know you, Song Jieun. You'll think of something and fix everything." He assured her, flashing a hearten smile before getting out of his car. That was his magic to get Jieun going. She had been surviving because of his words. 

Jieun tailed behind Luhan, walking into the building that she had only seen from afar in the past week. The night club actually looked much better inside. The interiors design were minimal yet modern looking. The bar was polished in black and grey. She entered a large hall (the dance floor), and into a room that had 'VIP lounge area' written on the door.

Five pairs of startled eyes were on her as soon as she stood inside the room. She looked at each of them. Her demeanour had changed at once. Straightened herself up, she looked at Kris intently. "I believe that you wanted to see me."

"So, how did you get out?" Kris asked her, not holding himself back.

The rest of the White Dragon members scooted themselves out of the room, cautiously giving them the privacy. Kai closed the door behind him.

Jieun brought her eyes back to Kris. She sighed annoyingly. "I have my way—"

Kris hastened his way towards her. "Oh yeah? Does it involved you seducing the cops too—"

"Like you did to Yongguk?" He stared down at her, looking straight into her dark brown eyes.

Despite the ridiculous gap of their heights, Jieun didn't move an inch as she furiously stared back into his eyes. "Yes, like I did to Yongguk." She unwaveringly replied. "Fine, I'll make this quick. You want to know how I made it out of the cops’ hands—"

In a pro and quick manner, she punched Kris' stomach and brought her knee to where it would hurt every man the most. "THAT'S how." She emitted before storming out of the room; Kris had shrunk into half of his size.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seriously man, I told you that it's not—aish, fuc—" Jun halted his sentence as soon as his eyes sighted on two familiar figures from across the street, coming out from the Dragon’s Den. He was positive that the male was Luhan but his eyes widened when he saw the girl.

He smiled favourably. It’s been a while since this district got cooked up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Well, that was quick.” Luhan said to Jieun. “I can't believe you knee’d him on hi--" He held his laughter, in case Kris was following them. He had found his cousin kneeling on the floor after Jieun gusted out through the door.

One of these days, any women would take their chances to beat the crap out of the White Dragon leader. In contrast to Yongguk, Kris wasn’t as amorous with desperate girls. Kris The Jerk, they would called him.

They settled themselves back into the car. Luhan drove out of the parking lot and away from the club.

"So, how do you feel?" He asked Jieun.

Jieun breathed out calmly, but she was struggling and burst into laughter. "I feel...great?" She spoke in between her laugh. For her, violence was never the answer but the quote served the innocence better. Besides, there was nothing innocent about Kris.

Luhan nodded, couldn’t help laughing as well. He felt bad for his cousin but he knew Jieun had been waiting for that chance. As for Kris, he would survive. "Except that...now I'm scared of you."

"Han, you wouldn’t hurt me would you?" Jieun tilted her head towards Luhan. Her tone of voice was almost too soft as if she was talking to a child.

Half smiling, Luhan shook his head. Anyone rarely called him Han anymore.

"Then, there’s no reason why I should do that to you too." said Jieun, flashing him a grin.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Jun stealthily tailed along few cars behind Luhan’s. He had never really wanted to cause any troubles between both groups. Although everyone had adapted to the fact that both White Dragon and Black Eagle would never get along with each other, ever since Jieun came into the picture, things in the district had gotten even more interesting.

"Ay, Yongguk!” Jun greeted the leade

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter