CH 11 The Untold Truth (Part II)

Fired Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN ; THE UNTOLD TRUTH (PART II)

Hyomin walked into the familiar building, strutting her way down the stairs. The Black Eagle's lair had always felt so cold and empty; it made her shiver in anxiety. Truthfully, the whole job of being a watchwoman used to terrify her. Nevertheless, she had to overcome the feeling because she didn't want Himchan to get avenge on his own. She could never forget their first encounter when Himchan had helped her escaped from the bullies at school. Ever since that day, Himchan had always been there for her. The loner Hyomin was no longer a loner; he was her one and only friend.

Hyomin knew that Himchan would want her support, even though he didn't want her to get involved. The reason being was too dangerous. As time passed, Hyomin had slowly getting the hang of being a spy; it actually made her stronger in every aspect that she couldn't conjure during her teenage days. But there was one thing that Himchan had reminded her always - to not get too close to Mr Black, hence making her lose a huge point in securing the vital clues.

The five pairs of eyes were all on Hyomin as she entered the room. Her figure, especially in that outfit consisted of a crop tank top, a mini short and her badass heeled boots could make anyone looked her way.

"Hey boys." Hyomin greeted, flashing her most charming smile as she placed one of her hands on her waist. "It's been a while."

The Black Eagle members knew about her and their leader, but Hyomin couldn't stick around because of her job was mainly around Mr Black. Sometimes, she wondered if Himchan really thought her feelings for Yongguk was ever so real. Truth was, she couldn't deny that Yongguk was really good with his hands, but she hardly had any feelings for the man. Her heart was loyal to Himchan.

"Hyomin noona!" Except Yongguk, the four other guys murmured the same thing.

Yongguk walked up to her with that same brazen expression he always wore on his face. "What are you doing here?" He asked, sounded a little taken aback by her presence.

She smiled alluringly as she took a step forward, closing in the proximity gap between their bodies. "So, I've heard that left you." She spoke ever so softly. "I thought I'd make you forget about her tonight—" She trailed off, still keeping her eyes on his.

For few seconds, Yongguk didn't reply her.

"Fine." She sighed. "I'll be on my way out then—" She muttered as she took a step back, before Yongguk had grabbed her wrist.

"I never cared about her." He whispered to her.

Yeah, liar. Hyomin thought as she put on a seductive smile on her face, yet again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris woke up with a feeling as though there was a hundred ounce of sand in his head, he groaned. He was about to move when he felt that there was another body pressing closed to his. Glancing below his chin, he could see the top of Jieun's head. Her hands were curved into an unclenched fist as they rested cosily between their chests. Underneath the red blanket, he found his arm hugging the side of her waist. Carefully, he slid his body downward just so his eyes were level with her face. He moved his hand to her cheek, caressing it slightly before he planted a kiss on her forehead.

Jieun's eyes gradually opened and Kris quickly jerked his head backward, obviously didn't want to get caught by his action.

A visible smile almost slipped out of Jieun's lips upon noticing his awkward reaction. "Is it morning already?" She asked him lazily, acting inconspicuous over the kiss that she had felt on her forehead.   

Kris nodded his head and smiled at her. "Good morning." He drawled in that contralto voice of his that used to make her crazy. Even now, she couldn't deny that there were butterflies swamping around her stomach right at this very moment.

It was almost four o'clock in the morning when Luhan had drove her safely back to the house. Her eyes had lain on the peacefully asleep Kris, causing her mind to come across the thought of the after-effect of being drugged. She knew that feeling very well and it had never failed to make her feel inconveniently awful the next day. So, she had decided to tuck up next to him. It was a big risk, but she had a feeling that it would work on him.

She pulled herself back slightly, setting her eyes on his face. "Good morning." She smiled back at him. “How are you feeling?” She asked him.

“Like sh—I mean, not too bad.” He laughed lightly.

For few seconds, they just stared into each other’s eyes.

“Well—we have work to do.” She finally broke the uncomfortable silence.

"I know." He retorted, still looking at her. "I just don't want to get up."

She chuckled and threw the blanket away from their bodies. She then got herself up and pulled his arms, "You are still so unbelievably lazy!" She complained. He just laughed as he let her tugged his arms up, though he didn’t budge. Until her grasp was suddenly slipping away from his arms, causing her to fall backward, Kris instantly got himself up and caught her.

He embraced her tightly.  

"Yaahh!" She yelped out as soon as he let her go. "Do—do I really have to pretend to fall just to get you up?!" She glared at him before walking away.

Kris watched as she made her way to the kitchen. "The bathroom is that—"

"I know that!" She cut him off and made a U-turn as she walked passed him yet again.

Kris smiled before breaking up into a silent laughter.  
 

Jieun unlocked the Lexus LFA, as Kris had given her the permission to check on his beloved car while he was taking shower. The car was beautifully made, but no matter how perfect the LFA was, Audi R8 was still on top of her I-want list. She remembered to have fallen in love at first sight with Luhan’s car. Despite the fact that Luhan was only twenty-three years old when he first had such an expensive car, Jieun couldn't bring herself to question where did he got all the money from. She just knew that he had money.

As she was thinking of the man, Luhan's sleek black Audi R8 had appeared through the pathway between the lanky trees. Two other cars were on its tail.

"Find anything?" Luhan asked Jieun as he leaped out of his ride.  

"Actually—I'm just about to start." Jieun retorted.

D.O, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun stood in line next to Luhan. Kai and Sehun particularly were a little awkward, as if they were meeting up their date for the first time. Jieun flashed a friendly smile at them.

"Kai." Jieun looked at Kai before receiving a nod and a smile from the guy. "And—Sehun." She then averted her eyes towards the slightly taller one, Sehun. Jieun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter