CH01 Missed Me?

Fired Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER ONE; MISSED ME?

 

 

 

The sound of engines deafened the night sky; it had been the only thing that was keeping the suburban area of Seoul alive at midnight. The crowd was cheering in the street for their favourite driver. Dressing up in her boldest and iest outfit, Jieun sashayed herself into Aura & Liquid—one of the famous night clubs in Yongsan District. Underneath her cropped leather jacket, she was wearing a black tank top along with leather shorts and heeled combat boots.

Her eyes stealthily scanned around the room. She had laid her eyes on his targeted man who was sitting in the corner of the room, dominating the whole club as if it was his. Bang Yongguk; the man in the picture that was pinned on the mission board at the headquarters, the leader of the Black Eagle. Jieun strutted passed him and towards the bar, making sure that she was seen by him.

She made a brief eye contact with Kim Himchan, a member of the Black Eagle and also, her senior colleague. Jieun coolly averted her eyes as she saw Yongguk started making his way towards her. It seemed like she didn’t need a help from Himchan after all.

"Hey." Yongguk approached her, flashing one of his superior smiles as he took the spot on the stool next to Jieun. "You're alone?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan glanced at the time on his phone screen; 12.20 a.m.

"Hyung, are we on tonight?" D.O perched up, resting his arm on his Mitsubishi Eclipse's window sill, looking absolutely bored. He wasn't the only one; the crowd had started kicking up a little fuss whether they could start betting or get a move on to some other place.

"They'll come." Kris had said.

Three days ago, they had set the date for their next match and today was the day. The Black Eagles was running late for the first time.

"Ay, D.O! Heat your engine up. Let’s have a race." Chanyeol, one of the tallest of their crew called him out.

Just as Chanyeol was walking towards his navy Toyota Supra, there was the sound of engines roaring from the distant throughout the shadowy street. The Black Eagles had finally made an appearance and the crowd went wild.

Five cars appeared before their eyes as each of the drivers brought their cars to the curb, queuing up along the side of the road. The blond hair guy, Youngjae came out of the first car along with Zelo, the tallest and the youngest of the group who was sitting in the passenger seat. The other three members of the crew—Himchan, Daehyun and Jongup then came out of their respective cars. Last but not least, Yongguk stepped out of his red and black sleek looking Mazda RX8.

Everyone knew how Yongguk loved to show off his collection of women. Only this time, Kris recognized the woman that just came out of the passenger seat of Yongguk’s car.

Despite her flashy outfit and daring attitude that was absolutely new to Kris, he had still re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter