Chapter 2

Drive Me Insane

MinJung POV

                I’m so excited I couldn’t sleep the whole night. I hope my eye bags aren’t obvious. At 7AM, a text message came.

The text conversation:

TaeRi: MinJung-ah! Are you awake yet? I am so excited when I’m not even the one being a trainee, kekeke. I’ll go over to your house now okay? I’m already done with my makeup!

MinJung: I’m so excited too! And okay sure! You can come over when you’re ready. I’ll make breakfast too. I’ll be ready in a while.

TaeRi: Okay! I’ll be looking forward to a delicious breakfast. (:

                I went to the kitchen after washing up, and took out some bacon and eggs, our favourite breakfast. I was about to start frying, when the doorbell rang. “MinJung-ah! Open up! I’m here already!” I opened the door to face a smiling TaeRi. “How come you haven’t done makeup? And you haven’t changed your clothes. Quickly go and get ready, I’ll do breakfast!” TaeRi nagged at me. I can’t win her. I went to my room and picked out a plain white tee, a grey jacket and my favourite jeans. As for my makeup, I put on as little as I could, to show them my most natural self, but enough to cover up the eye bags. This should be enough. I walked to the kitchen and saw that breakfast and eggs were done. She sure is fast. “Hurry and eat before we run late!” TaeRi hurried me as she gobbled down the food. Aigoo, that girl is so excited.  As I was about to clear the plates, the doorbell rang again. Who is it?        

                TaeRi POV

                I gobbled down my food as fast as I could. I was so excited! “I’ll get the door!” I shouted across the room when the doorbell rang. When I opened the door, I was shocked to see a smartly-dressed man, probably in his mid-20s. That guy looks hot, why doesn’t MinJung tell me she knows this kind of men? “Is Kim MinJung here? You must be her friend, TaeRi,” he said as he stared down at two pictures. I nodded as I waved for MinJung to come to the door. She walked over with a confused look.

                MinJung POV

                Is it a loan shark? Or a policeman? Why and how does this person know our names? I walked over as TaeRi had gestured to, confused. When I was there, I was shocked to see a mid-20s man dressed in a smart-looking suit. “May I help you?” I asked. He looked down at a photo, “MinJung sshi and TaeRi sshi, if you are ready, would you please follow me. I will wait for you at the entrance of the block, please don’t keep me waiting for too long,” he said as he went down the stairs. I suppose he isn’t a kidnapper, which kidnapper talks like this? I shot TaeRi a look and she replied with a nod. We offed the lights and locked the door as we went to meet the man again.

                As TaeRi and I went down the stairs, what we saw in front of us were 3 smart-looking men standing around a black minivan.

 

TaeRi POV

This scene looks familiar in dramas. Hmmm… Wait! I know what this is. Kidnappers?!

 

[ A/N ] i hope you're liking this story until this point. I will try to make at least two updates every week. I will increase the frequency of updates once holidays start, so please subscribe! Also, please comment if you would like longer updates but I may not be able to update as frequently. Thank You! (: