Chapter 6

Drive Me Insane

(NEXT MORNING)

TaeRi POV

                I am going to meet MinJung at Cube building later. I pulled on a sleeveless white basic top, a brown blazer and blue pants. I didn’t want to seem overdressed, and these clothes are good for helping TaeRi with some of her dance moves, since I was better than her at contemporary, and only contemporary. I was terrible at ballet, the cha-cha steps, and practically all the other dances. What should I do or say if I see Hyuk oppa? Why do you care so much? Do I still like him after trying so hard to forget him these years?

                (AT CUBE BUILDING) “MinJung-ah, how’s debut preparation going?” I asked. “Good. Let me show you to my practice room! It’s not exactly mine, but I share with G.NA unnie, which is in between 4Minute’s and BTOB’s! I’m really good friends with BTOB and G.NA unnie, let me introduce G.NA to you, since you met BTOB already. We can go find BTOB later!” She replied, enthusiastically. I nodded.

                (G.NA/MinJung’s practice room) “G.NA unnie, this is TaeRi, my best friend!” MinJung exclaimed. G.NA replied as she put out her hand, “you’re so pretty! Nice to meet you, I have heard a lot about you!” I shook her hand, smiling. I have to get used to meeting idols. This is so cool; G.NA unnie is even prettier in real life than on TV! “Let’s go find BTOB; they will be glad to see you again. They’re preparing for a comeback, so don’t leak out anything you see!” MinJung said. I nodded.

                (BTOB practice room) My heart skipped a bit as MinJung turned the handle of the door. Hyuk oppa will just be metres apart from me again. For some reason, I suddenly felt really comfortable around them; all the awkward-ness was gone. Maybe it’s their sense of humour and they’re just so friendly! “I’m here again!” I said as we entered the room “TaeRi, I’ve missed you” ChangSub said. “Oppa! I missed you too!” I replied. “Omo! Did you just call him oppa? You have to call the rest of us oppas too!” EunKwang said. “Okay, oppa.” I replied, laughing, adding a little aegyo into it. But something else caught my eye; MinHyuk was sulking by himself at the back of the group.

                MinHyuk POV

                Why am I so unhappy that TaeRi and ChangSub said that? It’s just in a friendly manner anyway! Wait! Do I like her? There’s something between us, I know. I think I like her, not only a bit, but a lot.

-          FLASHBACK      -

“Ri-ah, where were you the previous lesson? I’ve missed you!” I asked, adding a bit of aegyo. “Oppa, I miss you too! I was down with flu but I’m fine now, don’t worry!” TaeRi replied.

-          FLASHBACK ENDS     -

    “Hyung!” I heard IlHoon call me, snapping me out of my own world. “Yes, I heard you,” I replied mindlessly. Wait; what! TaeRi is that girl, the one who could match my steps, the one that I wanted to forget… the one that I… loved. So she still lives at the back of my mind? I thought I forgot about her already! “MinHyuk oppa! What are you thinking about?” MinJung said. For a moment, I thought that was TaeRi, but it is better that it isn’t. I wouldn’t be able to reply, knowing our relationship now. “Oh, nothing, but I’m hungry. Want some food?” I asked. They all nodded, IlHoon asked, “Would you mind buying the noodles from the opposite street for us?” I nodded. “I’ll go with you, oppa!” a girl voice said. My heart skipped a beat. Isn’t that TaeRi’s voice? I nodded. Maybe it’s time to talk to her… alone. I looked up, no doubt, it’s TaeRi.

   TaeRi POV

   What did I just say? Did I just offer to go buy food for them… with MinHyuk? I must be crazy, it’s already been two years since we’ve gone out… with just the two of us. He looked up, shocked. So he knows it too. “Shall we go then?” he asked, I nodded. “Don’t do anything naughty, kids!” EunKwang teased. “EunKwang oppa! MinHyuk oppa is better than you!” I shouted back. Oh, wait; what did I just say? AHHHH!

   MinHyuk POV 

   “EunKwang oppa! MinHyuk oppa is better than you!” TaeRi shouted. I was shocked. It was a pleasant surprise. Omo! Did she just say that? Why am I so happy about it? I can’t just fall in love like that!

   HyunSik POV

   Lucky hyung! I wanted to go along too, but that’s just… weird. I’m unusually jealous about this. It’s so frustrating, I’m not being myself! Worst of all, EunKwang hyung isn’t helping! This is so annoying. I really have to ask her out some time soon.

   MinHyuk POV

   (ON THE STREETS) So awkward, I need to try to start a conversation. “Hey Ri,” I greeted her. Does she remember me? If she doesn’t, that’s just weird. She looked at me, “Hey Hyuk oppa,” she said with that cute voice of hers

   TaeRi POV

   I replied, wishing for the best out of the situation. “So you still remember me?” I asked. “From the dance lessons, yeah, I just recalled,” he replied. It was really awkward after that. “I’m glad you remember me, hehe,” I said. “Me too,” he answered. When we reached there, we ordered the noodles they wanted (we actually remembered the type of noodles each other liked!); we actually had a conversation like a normal friend then. He’s really cool. And the conversation lasted all the way back to the practice dorm, so it was better than I thought it would be. I really want to get to know him better, even though he hasn’t changed much; I think I… like him, again.

  MinHyuk POV

         I must admit we had a conversation better than I thought it would be. It’s really nice to talk to her again, really nice to hear her beautiful voice. But we were still awkward when we are around with the boys. Was it Fate that brought us together again? All the memories are rushing back to me again. It’s amazing how I could remember the type of noodles she liked, and she remembered mine too? It can’t be… I’m not in love… yet, right? 

 

[ A/N ] It's been 600 days for BTOB! Anyway, I hope you still like this fanfic! I have made the chapter longer.Therefore, the less frequent updates. Also, I will be really busy with school stuff for the next week. >< Sorry! I will try my best!