Chapter 4

Drive Me Insane

                IlHoon POV

                Whoa! That trainee is really pretty. What is this feeling that I’m experiencing now? Is this what the adults call love? This feeling… No use denying it, I’ll ask her out some time later. But why is MinHyuk hyung so quiet after MinJung and her friend came in? I’ll have to ask him later. I unknowingly turned back to look at her.

                MinJung POV

                Of the 7 members in BTOB, someone caught my eye. He is so attractive, so charismatic… is his name IlHoon or something, looks like the rapper that was featured in G.NA unnie’s Oops. Omo! Is he looking at me? My heart skipped a beat. “MinJung noona, TaeRi noona, what are your phone numbers?” SungJae asked. So we started entering our phone numbers into theirs, and so did they.

                HyunSik POV

                That TaeRi girl is really pretty; I should ask her out soon, shouldn’t I? I really want to get to know her better! “MinJung noona, TaeRi noona, what are your phone numbers?” SungJae asked. Good job SungJae, now things are so much easier!

                MinJung POV

(AT CUBE BUILDING) “Sir, you were looking for me?” I asked the CEO, not knowing what to expect.  “You’re here, MinJung-sshi. Take a seat,” CEO said. I took the seat before him, like he told me to. “MinJung-sshi, do you think you will be ready for debut soon?” CEO asked. Will I be able to debut soon? That’s so cool! I nodded vigorously, smiling at the thought of finally being able to show my talent. “Okay then, we’ll let you share practice rooms with G.NA-sshi and I’ll tell you again when I find a manager and a room at the dorms for you. Please practice hard,” He added. “I will! Thank you so much!” I thanked him before bowing and leaving the room.

TaeRi POV

I was waiting outside the CEO’s office for MinJung; BTOB was in the Cube cafeteria. It would be too awkward to sit with them, since you haven’t known them really well. The door finally opened, and out came a smiling MinJung. She closed the door quietly before jumping for joy. “TaeRi! Guess what! I’m going to debut soon!” She exclaimed. I’m sure BTOB could hear her from downstairs. That’s fast, but that also means that we have lesser time to meet up! But I’m not jealous, for sure. “Good for you!” I said, trying to sound excited, yet still sulking a little. She understood and reassured me, “TaeRi, I’ll still make time for you!” I smiled. We really can read each other’s thoughts!

                 MinJung POV

                BTOB suddenly came up, “Where have you been?” I asked. “The cafeteria!” SungJae replied. “I heard you are going to debut soon, congratulations!” HyunSik said. Did I say it that loudly? I thought as I looked as TaeRi, she nodded. “Thank you!” I said while laughing. We did a group hug to celebrate the event. I can’t wait for my very own debut!

               

(LATER IN THE EVENING)

                IlHoon POV

                I saw MinHyuk hyung, and asked, “Hyung, are you okay? You were so quiet in the van.” He nodded, “Don’t worry.”

                MinHyuk POV

                That boy is pretty observant. Never mind him. He won’t understand… I don't even understand the situation myself. How could he?

 

[ A/N ] Hello my dearest readers! My holidays are here already. I'm intending to make my updates longer (: Also, I promised to update two chapter together, I won't do that as I have already extended this chapter last-minute. Sorry this chapter isn' t very intersting, the next one will be more interesting! Please continue supporting this fic by subscribing to and commenting on it. Thanks!