Chapter 3

Drive Me Insane

MinJung POV

I know what this is! I have seen this minivan before! Property of Cube Entertainment! I have seen it while I was a half-time trainee there. “MinJung-sshi, please.” One of the guards said as he escorted me and TaeRi into the minivan. I smiled and nodded. TaeRi looked at me worryingly, so I gave her a nod. That girl must be thinking that they’re up to no good, just like I did! I went into the van and TaeRi followed. Omo! My eyes widened as I saw the 7 guys. BTOB!

I have seen them around and talked to them a few times but not for very long. They must be the one of the most charismatic groups I have ever seen.

I was sitting at the back seat between MinHyuk and TaeRi, with TaeRi sitting at the seat closest to the door.

TaeRi POV

Since MinJung seems to trust these men, I will just follow her. We were not the only ones in the van. There were 7 other guys. Are they victims too? No, wait, they look familiar. AH! BTOB!

“Annyeong!” they greeted me and MinJung. Omo! It’s BTOB. What do I do? I bowed and waited for MinJung to say something for me since she must have seen and talked to them before. “Annyeong! She’s TaeRi, my best friend. She will follow me around a lot; she has just been given permission to enter Cube buildings and dorms!” MinJung finally said. She must have been shocked too. “Oh! Good! We’ll be able to see her more than!” EunKwang, the leader said, as they all nodded in agreement. I smiled, trying to contain my excitement, yet try not to appear rude.  

“MinJung-sshi, you must have been shocked to see us picking you up. It’s a last-minute arrangement. Since the guys just came back from Japan, we decided to pick you up too since it’s on the way from the airport. Anyway, CEO wants to see you. Go to his office later.” One of the guards said. Whoa! The treatment she receives is so good!

MinJung POV

“MinJung-sshi, you must have been shocked to see us picking you up. It’s a last-minute arrangement. Since the guys just came back from Japan, we decided to pick you up too since it’s on the way from the airport. Anyway, CEO wants to see you. Go to his office later.” One of the guards said. “Oh, thank you! And I will.” I replied. TaeRi looked at me but I just shook my head to show her that nothing’s wrong. It was a pretty long car ride, considering the jam. It was pretty awkward for a while before EunKwang tried to say some jokes. Not only are they charismatic, they’re funny too. They are totally boyfriend-material!

MinHyuk POV                                                               

MinJung’s friend looks really familiar. Where have I seen her before? She’s really pretty. Even her name sounds familiar. There seems to be a connection between us even though it seemed like the first time I’ve seen her. But I’m pretty sure I know her now. Everything about her is too familiar.

TaeRi POV

The guy beside MinJung caught my eye, he looks really familiar. Now where have I met him before? I know this guy! MinHyuk! Is that really MinHyuk? Omo! Does he recognise me? I don’t even know whether I want him to recognise me. I vaguely remember that confession that he made to me before he left dance class, I must have been a fool to not reply him. Haizz…  I bet he forgot about it already. It’s been two years already! 

[ A/N ] Hey guys! Holidays are finally starting, which also means more updates. I have written the chapters in advance, so let me warn you, the next chapter will be a bit boring and short. So I'll update two chapters at a time! Please continue to support/subscribe to/comment on this fanfic! (especially commenting on how to improve/plot ideas/requests) Happy holidays in advance, readers!