Chapter 15

Drive Me Insane

TaeRi POV

(2 WEEKS LATER) MinJung is currently in Japan.

 Despite HyunSik’s message, I waited a little. I just felt really sorry to him. He did nothing, except to love someone unworthy like me, to deserve such treatment. So, as per usual, I checked that MinHyuk didn’t have a schedule the next morning, and asked to meet him at the dance studio at night.

                (AT A RESTAURANT that wasn’t crowded) “Oppa!” I greeted him. He smiled and sat down at the table. We ate dinner together before going to the dance studio. We found some new songs to dance to, and we watched other k-pop group dances, and tried it too.

                MinHyuk POV

                We took a break after dancing so much. TaeRi leaned on my shoulder as I checked my phone. Ever since we started coming back to the dance studio, I was a lot happier.

  • FLASHBACK      -

Only HyunSik and I were in the bedroom.

HyunSik: Hyung.

                MinHyuk: Why?

                HyunSik: Go get together with TaeRi.

                MinHyuk: But you just broke up with her. How could I?

                HyunSik: The feeling between us was never mutual. She liked you from the start. She asked me to be her boyfriend so she could avoid you. But she still likes you.

                MinHyuk: But what about you? It’s not fair.

                HyunSik: I just want her to be happy. Please, hyung.

  • FLASHBACK ENDS     -  

MinHyuk: Ri-ah, have you ever thought of me as more than a friend, even more than a best friend?

TaeRi: To be very honest, many times.

MinHyuk: (turns to face TaeRi) Do you think…

I didn’t finish my question when she lightly kissed my lips, and smiled. I smiled back, and this time, more confidently, I kissed her, and she kissed back. It was an amazing moment. Time passed really quickly with TaeRi.  

We continued laughing and dancing until it was daybreak, just as per usual. However, it was a little different. Instead of me sending her back to my house, we went back to the dorm. We bought breakfast for all the members. Not surprisingly, all the members were still sleeping. TaeRi went to MinJung’s room to rest (since MinJung already gave permission) while I stayed up to clear up the dining area as the boys had left it in a mess the night before.

(9AM) Everyone woke up and sat in their beds while waiting for each other to wash up. (We had no secrets between each other)

HyunSik: Hyung, have you gotten together with TaeRi? I don’t get why you are taking so long despite the fact that it’s so obvious that the feeling is mutual.

MinHyuk: (laughs) Why are you so anxious? HAHAHAH! Anyway, your wish is granted! She agreed!

HyunSik: Really? Good job hyung!

SungJae: (just walked into the room after washing up) Hyung! You are dating noona? WAH!

MinHyuk: (nods) In fact, she is resting in MinJung’s room right now.

SungJae: You guys went out last night? Without us! How could you?

EunKwang: SungJae-ah, why? Do you want to be the third party?

Hearing that, everyone laughed. After washing up, I heated up the breakfast before waking TaeRi up.

“Ri-ah, wake up” I spoke softly. “Ughhhhhh… What time is it?” “9.30AM. Go wash up, breakfast is ready.” “Hyuk oppa…” She said as she smiled sheepishly. I laughed at her silliness, in which I was completely in love with. I pulled the blanket off her and helped her sit up before she got up. She scratched her head and rubbed her eyes as she walked out of the room.

“You sure you want to let the rest of the boys see you in this state…?” It was kind of late as she went out of the room.

“NOOONNAAAAAAAA!!!!”

“TAERI-AH!!!”

“This isn’t your honeymoon house!”

“I tried reminding her but… forgive her, since we are all family!” I explained and smiled.

TaeRi POV

Ah… What did I just do? My hair is a mess, my makeup is off, my shirt has so many creases! Upon realising my mistake, I rushed to the bath room and washed up. Ah! I don’t have my makeup set! “Oppa!” I shouted from the bath room. Immediately, I heard many replies, which made me laugh. “IlHoon, can you go to MinJung’s room and pass me her makeup set?”

“I think she brought it along with her… Just come out with your bare face!”

I straightened my shirt and brushed my hair again before I walked out of the bath room.

“Noona! You are so pretty!” Peniel said.

“Pretty pretty!” ChangSub exclaimed.

I went to the kitchen and took a red rubber band and pulled my hair into a neat high bun. The boys were all sitting on the floor in the living room. I sat down beside MinHyuk and started eating breakfast. As usual, we talked and joked a lot. But it seemed like MinHyuk and me were the main highlight. They asked a lot about the days back when we danced together. Soon it was time for me to go as I had dance lessons to teach and I had to go back to my home to change up.

“EunKwang is cooking dinner! Come join us!” HyunSik said. I nodded enthusiastically. The past 12 hours felt like a dream. I am finally together with MinHyuk. We made many wrong choices along the way but we still ended up together in the end. And I’m totally grateful for that.

MinHyuk sent me home. After washing up, I wore the usual black dance outfit with a blue jacket. I put on my makeup and went out of the door much more confidently now.

“Where were you last night? I had something I wanted to show you!” Annoying-voice MinRi said.

“Ri, where were you last night?” Umma asked.

“There’s something you need to know, umma. I have a man to protect me now. So don’t worry too much! And I was over at his dorm last night, but I slept in MinJung’s room so nothing happened!”

“MinHyuk-sshi?”

I nodded enthusiastically.

 

Another girl’s POV

TaeRi is such a pain in the neck.

 

[ A/N ] I'm so sorry I think my writing skills are kind of getting from bad to worse. Anyway, updates for you readers! I hope you guys still like it! I'm kind of losing motivation to write so it's getting sloppy. And the story is ending very soon. Please continue to support (subscribe, comment, vote!)  it though! Thank you so much for spending your time to read this. My exams and my birthday are coming up so wish me luck! (: