Chapter 12

Drive Me Insane

(3rd Person POV) (TWO MONTHS LATER)

TaeRi and HyunSik is officially a couple, even though it hasn’t been announced to the public. (BTOB and the company knows about it) They have been dating secretly for about two months and recently celebrated their second monthsary.
MinJung and IlHoon are still going strong for more than two months now. Their relationship has also been made public.
MinHyuk has also been keeping to himself lately, not his usual cheery self, ever since he knew about TaeRi and HyunSik’s relationship.

MinJung has already announced her debut date, which would be two weeks from now.

BTOB has also made their comeback and promotions are going on, but coming to an end soon. The title track is “Beep Beep”. This comeback has been very successful and they have gained a lot of recognition.

However, due to the comeback and promotions, TaeRi and HyunSik haven’t been able to meet up very often. They also have to avoid going to popular couple locations while on dates and have to cover up by wearing sunglasses and a cap.
                TaeRi was also on temporary leave off her job as the dance academy was having a holiday break.

                TaeRi POV

                I wonder how HyunSik is doing. I’d better give him a call. He picked up very quickly.

                The phone conversation:

TaeRi: “Oppa, what are you doing?”

HyunSik: “We just finished recording M Countdown. That’s all for our schedule today. So we are packing up and on our way back to our dorm. I was about to call you to invite you over! If I’m not wrong, MinJung should be at the dorm too, if not she would be at the company building.”

TaeRi: “Okay, I’ll make my way over to your dorm. I’ll buy some black bean noodles on the way! My treat for you guys since you’ve worked so hard for your comeback!”

HyunSik: “But jagi...”

TaeRi: “See you! I’m hanging up.”


“Mum, I’m going out!” I shouted.

“Take care! I won’t cook your share of dinner.” she shouted back.

MinRi took my hand just as I was about to leave. “Bring me along.”

“I’m going out with my boyfriend; this is not the time for you to follow me.”

“What about MinHyuk oppa?”

“Go help mum in the kitchen.”

“Come here, MinRi.” Mum finally helped me.

(1 HOUR LATER, AT BTOB’S DORM) I was greeted enthusiastically by the members of BTOB and MinJung, excluding MinHyuk who just half-bowed, as soon as I entered the dorm. HyunSik greeted me with a forehead kiss. He was always so sweet. I placed the bowls of noodle on the table, which were gone after 15 minutes. I caught up with MinJung for a while after eating before she had to leave for an interview.

I joined the boys outside in the living room when MinJung left. Peniel, IlHoon and MinHyuk were in the bedroom, while the rest of them were outside watching a movie. I leaned on HyunSik’s shoulder watching the movie as he wrapped his muscular arms wrapped around my waist.

He was sweet, warm, seeing him smile made me smile too. Not to mention, his lips were totally kiss-able. I liked him more and more each day. But… no matter how hard I try to forget my ‘love’ for ‘him’. I can’t. I can’t even say his name now. It was too painful. Now I sound like I’m cheating on my boyfriend. But, trust me, I’m hurting too.

MinHyuk POV

I can’t stand looking at TaeRi and HyunSik. It feels like my heart is being stabbed a hundred times, the only difference is that I’m still alive to feel all this pain and that there was neither a dagger nor blood involved. Thinking of them spending time together was bad, actually seeing them together was far worse. I loved her and I still do. Maybe I unintentionally hurt her and that’s why it’s like that now. I miss her so much. I want her in my embrace so badly. Oh goodness, I would do anything to get her.

Feeling exhausted, I coaxed myself to sleep. Dreamland was the only place where my heart didn’t hurt. But when I wake up, the pain would be even greater than before as reality would hit me even harder.

TaeRi POV

As the movie reached its , I felt HyunSik’s head on mine. Perhaps he fell asleep? I let him rest on the whole couch and got a blanket for him as I sat on the floor to finish the movie. When the movie finished, HyunSik woke up. “You’re tired, go to the room and take a nap.” I told him. He nodded and lightly kissed my lips before we went to the room together behind the rest of the boys.

He laid down on his bed at the corner of the room, before pulling me down on the bed. I just laid down on my side, his hand caressing my back. I looked at his face and a pang of guilt hit me so hard I thought I was about to faint. I kept myself together nevertheless. When I made sure that he fell asleep, I pulled myself out of his embrace and covered him with the blanket. Everybody was sleeping.

My heart took over my actions. I kneeled down beside MinHyuk’s bed. I looked at his face that was ever so handsome. I let my thumb his cheek before whispering, “I’m sorry.” When my brain finally had time to realise what I did. I immediately stood up and walked out of the room. HYUNSIK IS YOUR BOYFRIEND! STOP IT!

I checked the fridge. It had many cans of drinks (and beer). I suppose the cans of beer are for MinHyuk since HyunSik says that he drinks regularly now. Thinking of him drink so much made my heart ache. Am I doing the right thing? Nevertheless, I went down to the nearby supermarket to get groceries to make dinner for them, and also to fill up their fridge. It was about 6PM when I started cooking. Ah… How fast time has passed.  

MinHyuk POV

I felt that ‘electricity’ when she my cheek. I heard that. ‘I’m sorry’.  

 

[ A/N ] I'm speeding it up! I personally don't believe somebody's life will have big events every day. Therefore, the months. Hope you don't mind! Please continue to support my fic. Subscribe, comment, and vote if you think it deserves an upvote! I would be extremely grateful. Some good news first. I'm thinking about writing a GOT7 fic after this! My bias is Mark!! Also, I have started writing blogs about my personal life, so if you want to get to know me better, please go ahead and read it! The bad news is that this would be my last or second last update for the fic! I will continue and perhaps finish it up in November/December! Nevertheless, I would still be writing blogs. So look forward to that! Thank you! (: