Chapter 1

Drive Me Insane

It was the annual graduation ceremony held at XX Music High School. This year, it was time for TaeRi and MinJung to graduate. This happy-yet-sad event marked the end of their school life there.

TaeRi POV

What am I going to do after I graduate? MinJung is going to Cube Ent. as a trainee. I shouldn’t have chosen to major in dance, I have so little job options now! I can only be a kids' dance instructor at this standard. URGH. I saw MinJung walk over, smiling to her phone like a fool, Cube must have contacted her again. I mean, she’s so talented. Of course, Cube wants her over as soon as possible. “TaeRi-ah! I will be a full-time trainee at Cube from tomorrow onwards! Wanna go with me to Cube?” MinJung squealed in delight. I nodded my head, happy for her accomplishment. Lucky her.

MinJung POV

My excitement was briefly interrupted when I looked up upon hearing a familiar voice. Lee JaeMin and Oh Hyemi again. “Why are you so excited? It’s your first time earning yourself a compliment?” JaeMin asked with a smirk. Them again… Following that, both of them laughed at you. At the corner of my eye, I saw TaeRi, tightly clenching her fist. Typical of TaeRi, always standing up for me. Not wanting to start a fight, I pulled her away from them. “Why are you always so nice, you could have just reminded them that you are the best singer-dancer in the school! I bet they haven’t even got asked by any company to be a trainee” TaeRi asked, annoyed. I shrugged briefly. “YA! They pulled your reputation down in school already…” She didn’t manage to finish before a teacher called for me.

TaeRi POV

MinJung, haizz… Always so kind to everyone .Even JaeMin and HyeMi, who pulled down her reputation in school. She didn’t even try to get into their way. They were only jealous of her talent, what terrible people they are! I stood there as I waited for the teacher to finish talking to MinJung

When the ceremony was finally over, I left with MinJung with mixed feelings, a sort of reluctance yet satisfied at finally being able to be a dance major. I will miss this place despite all the bad memories and of course the good ones too. I sighed as I walked out of the big gates that seemed much friendlier now. “Don’t forget to meet me at the Cube building tomorrow at 9AM!” MinJung reminded me.

MinJung POV

“Don’t forget to meet me at the Cube building tomorrow at 9AM!” I reminded her again, “I don’t want to be late on my first day, and we should leave a good first impression! Anyway, I requested for you to have special access to the Cube building and dorms. Be thankful!” That silly girl, excitement is written all over her face. She nodded vigorously as she smiled like a fool. I laughed at her cute-ness before we parted ways. AH! I’m so excited too, I’m finally going to be a trainee, and I can finally see 4 Minute, Beast, G.NA, Noh JiHoon and BTOB face to face!  

 

[ A/N ] This is my first chapter! Hope you like it! (: I will try to update more frequently, but it may be quite short. But I promise to update more often when my holidays start okay! Please comment on how to help me improve, and if you got any minor events (small es) that you wish for me to add in, comment them too! I will add in those ideas that can fit into my main plot!