Chapter Eight

All the Pain
~ Tao POV~   
 
I found myself staring out of the window of my class watching everyone else play games outside. I grumbled furiously, having been told to stay inside during gym to 'avoid further injury'. I looked at my casted wrist and frowned at it. Kris hadn't even offered to stay in the lonely classroom with me.
 
"." I muttered, glaring down at the blonde who was on the basketball court yet again. I propped my chin up with my good wrist and continued to glare daggers at the male below. When the door opened behind me, I turned around, wondering why anyone was up here during gym. When I saw the three people in the doorway, I knew that wasn't right.
 
I looked between the three of them and quirked an eyebrow as if to question their presence. The female in the center crossed her arms and smirked at me, making me want to scoff at her in return. Did she think that her and her silly looking blonde posse were threatening? I looked to the guys with her, scrutinizing their equally stupid appearances. Seriously, only one person looked good blonde, and he was currently playing basketball.
 
One of the male companions was a whole two heads taller than their female friend and he had a cheesy, very greasy, smile plastered on his face. The other's face was set in a terrible grimace, his arms were crossed against his chest and he appeared to be holding something in his left hand.
 
"Um, hi? What do y'all want?" I decided to break the very tense ice, there was a litter of soaked kittens standing in front of me. The girl's pretty features turned very cruel and hateful at the sound of my voice and the glint in her eyes told me that I was 'dead meat.' Probably. 
 
"So I see that you've captured the attention of the famous Wu Fan, or Kris, as we all lovingly call him." The girl announced in a sickeningly sweet, gruesome on the ears voice. The greasy kid next to her walked up to me and grabbed the collar of my shirt, forcing me harshly against the window of the classroom.
 
"As you can all plainly see, I am crippled and you guys are wretched for trying to bully an already injured person. Talk about in' weak." I said ever so calmly, glaring at the girl. She looked to the grimacing boy and nodding in my direction. He uncrossed his arms, revealing the object that he was holding. It was a wickedly sharp pocket knife.
 
"Kris is mine! He's always been mine. Who are you to take him from me?" She began to shout, not giving a about the in-session classes around her. I quirked a brow up at her as if the answer was totally obvious. Which it should have been.
 
"Because I'm sane?" I questioned. The pretty girl suddenly turned into a hateful little witch as she uncrossed her arms and threw them to her sides, fists clenched.
 
"Do it, Rasa." The boy approached me and pressed the cold metal to my cheekbone. I neither winced nor made sounds of utter pain as the smooth blade carved a line of white hot pain across my face.
 
~ Kris POV ~
 
I made a basket from the free-throw line and looked up to see if Tao was watching me. I knew that I should've stayed with him, but basketball had beckoned me with the help of my stupid happy virus best pal, Chanyeol. Seriously, I don't know how Baekhyun put up with him. Chanyeol was a total idiot. The sight that greeted me was anything but pleasant. I saw Tao being pushed up against the window by a much larger male, another by his side holding a sharp object.
 
I pulled out my phone so quickly and hit speed dial 2. The line picked up in the middle of the first ring.
 
"Yo. You never call unless it's important." The silky voice said, listening eagerly.
 
"LE, you gotta get to my classroom. Jessica and her cronies are up to something." I stated with urgency, bolting for the school entrance.
 
"Gottcha , babe." She hung up instantly.
 
~ Tao POV ~
 
Scarlet stained my flesh as the warm liquid seeped down my cheek. I glared at the monster of a girl in front of me and smirked at her. Her glare hardened and she nodded again at Rasa, who then raised the knife to my other cheek.
 
"There's a party and I wasn't ing invited, oh my. Sad day." A silky, alluring female voice cried with mock sorrow. The crazy in front of me turned and moved out of the way to reveal a taller, much prettier girl with dark hair that was tied up in a slick ponytail. She was flanked by another blonde male, except he actually looked very nice and clean cut, much like his female counterpart.
 
"Now, now. Jessica, sweetie. Our Kris wouldn't like you breaking his things, you better strut your conceited out of here right now." The sultry voice was suddenly laced with venom and the lady behind the voice glared dangerously. Jessica grimaced, running swiftly out of the room, her stupid cronies following after her.
 
Just as the last blonde disappeared, a new one burst into the room. Kris appeared before us, seemingly worried and very breathless.
 
"Oh, thank ing god." The blonde sputtered, holding his ribs. The other blonde walked over and patted Kris on the back, smirking maniacally. 
 
"You can't be that out of shape." He said. He moved quick enough to avoid a very swift punch from the boy who then lifted his head to look at me. His eyes landed on my cheek and his face contorted into a look of pure violent rage. 
 
"Did Rasa do that? He's always had a thing for knives." The girl questioned me. I nodded at her, vaguely remembering the name of one of the blonde boys. Kris immediately stood up straight and began to charge for the door, probably to kick the out of the kid who marred my face. The shorter blonde immediately stood in his way, holding his hand up in a stop motion.
 
"Beating the piss out of Rasa won't fix what he's done. Also, gramps might get really mad." The shorter boy said, bringing Kris back to Earth. Kris clenched his fists by his sides and turned to look at me again. He had an eternal grimace gracing his handsome face as he walked over to the teacher's desk and pulled out a small first-aid kit. 
 
As Kris cleaned and patched me up, he introduced his pals;
 
"The way-too-tall chick there is my good friend Ahn Hyojin. We just call her LE." She nodded at me, smiling wide. She was too freaking pretty.
 
"The always-smirking wise- next to her is Kwon Jiyong. We call him GD or G-Dragon for some reason. He insists you call him either." The blonde waved at me, not at all hurt by Kris' choice of words. Kris finished patching up my cheek and ran a finger gently over the bandage.
 
"These two are half-siblings. Different dads." He uttered, looking somberly at my cheek. I stared into his sad eyes and felt my heart break a little. He was this upset because he thought that he had allowed me to get hurt. 
 
"Ai! Stop giving me such a sad face, Krissie." I stood up quickly, pulling him with me.
 
"What has happened has happened. Nothing can change the fact that people hate me and always will. I'm used to it anyway." I smiled up at him, trying to make him feel better. The smile he returned didn't reach his eyes nor did it touch his face. I frowned at him and slapped both of my hands onto his cheeks, ignoring the pain it caused my wrist.
 
"Listen here. You will smile and be happy. Frowny Kris is not the Kris I like." I pushed his face away with my hands and the taller male stumbled backwards. He caught himself on a desk and turned to look at me completely dumbfounded.
 
"Act right, Kris. happens for a reason." I said, looking at him with a tough expression. I wanted to show him that I was okay, even though I knew I wasn't. He rushed at me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes and wrapped mine around his chest, holding tight to the warmth he emitted. 
 
"Sap fest over here." LE chirped, giving Kris a cheeky smirk who had turned to glare at her.
 
"Y'all are gonna make me sick." GD announce, making fake gaging sounds. Kris rounded on them and started chasing them around the classroom. I frowned deeply and began to head for the door. As Kris had turned to look at me, he frowned again, watching me leave the room. He released GD from a headlock and began to follow me out of the door.
 
"Where are you going?" He asked, looking like a stupid blonde puppy. I stifled a giggle and looked in front of me as I walked.
 
"I've had enough excitement for one day. I'm skipping the rest of my classes." I announced. Kris smiled and walked in step with me rather than behind me.
 
"Shall I drive you home?" He asked. I stopped walking and faced him. He smiled grandly at me and I sighed heavily, facing forward again.
 
"Sure." The blonde idiot could've leaped for joy, but instead grabbed my good hand, tugging me along after him. Seriously, this kid had some major mood swings.

It's been a while.

I made Jessica y in this, which makes me feel sad because I love her.

Rasa is from LC9 if no one knew. I don't actually know him that well, but I didn't know who else to make a bully. The other blonde is Zico btw. I forgot to introduce him. QQ

LE and GD make me happy.

Anyway! Here ya go.

<3