AUTHOR PSA

All the Pain

Hi, yes, hello.

This is your wonderfully angry and hateful author, WilburTurtle.

Today (or @ 11 PM on 2/19/15), I received a lovely comment about plagiarism.

First of all, I started this fic in October of 2013, where I plotted and planned the entire story before even writing it. I put in a lot of time and effort in writing this fic. I incorporated my own personality into all of the characters. Why? Because it's my fic and I can. Plagiarism? My . Literally nothing you see anymore is original. I've read plenty of fics in my couple of years of being on AFF, and even before then when I was on Fanfiction.net. Plagiarism is a crime? Yeah, it is, but only when you pay for the Copyright. Did anyone buy out the "school boy with a troubled life" scenario? Did anyone buy out "Wu Yifan is an , but a cute one" scenario? That'll be a negative, Ghost Rider. I literally see the same going on with 100+ different fics, but does anyone care? Nope. Nothing is original. Nothing has been original in decades. If you want original, go back to the ing Stone Age. You create your own god damn stone wheel. Don't hate on my ing story that I put love and affection into just because my plot just so happened to be kind of similar to someone else's. To all of the subbies that have been enjoying this story, thank you so much. You guys have been such a great support for me, and I love getting comments from you guys (when they actually come in). I'm not saying plagiarism isn't bad, but there is literally only so much a person can do. I wanted to write a fic, so I did. Did I care if it would resemble another fic? Nope. Because this is my own personal take on how I would have liked TaoRis to get together in my own fan girl imagination. If you don't like it, then gtfo. Your hateful doesn't need to be here. This is the first TaoRis fic I've ever written, and I'm already getting hate for a concept that is literally overused. Do you know why it's overused? Because it's a popular, relatable topic for a lot of people. If you take it personally, then you're literally a mean person. 

Co-Author Jennamassacre here ( I don't actually do anything except proof-read lolol). I'm very pissed at this comment too. Apparently it was so rude that AFF automatically deleted it. That's pretty messed up right? I don't have a lot to say here other than the fact that people or people don't . All of you reading and enjoying my twin's awesome fic, thank you very much. You don't . For all of you that have nothing better to do with your time than to comment hateful, mean and rude things about a story that has been written for everyone to enjoy. Shame on you. You are the reason some authors quit writing. If you don't like the fic, stop reading it and move on to a different one. Thank you very much.

~Jennamassacre

​This has been your author and co-author's PSA on Plagiarism.

Thanks so much.

Not.

<3