Chapter Fourteen

All the Pain
SORRY IN ADVANCE OTL

 

~ No One's POV ~
 
"Yah, yah, yah. I refuse. Definitely refuse. This is so dumb. How can we play such stupid games? Aigoo~" Chen groaned as he sat on the floor, Minseok immediately sitting in his lap. Tao was in the same boat. How could teenage boys play such embarrassing games? Everyone shifted uncomfortably where they sat except for the two already very drunk idiots who suggested the game.
 
"Why don't you want to play our game?~" Baekhyun grumbled, throwing back another shot of straight vodka. Chanyeol, who was sitting next to him, threw back a shot as well as he continued to try and convince the boys to play their stupid game.
 
"Why don't you guys want to play Truth or Dare? It's a in' classic. " Chanyeol argued, pouring his boyfriend another drink.
 
"That game is for ing children, you idiot. Besides, I don't want to be on the receiving end of someone's maliciously stupid dare or horrifyingly embarrassing truth." Kyungsoo chided, putting his hands behind his head as he laid down.
 
"Then what about that "Have I ever..." game that drunk university students play in movies?" Sehun suddenly suggested, looking up with mild interest in his own suggestion.
 
"We'll hold that thought since it's better than Truth or Dare." Suho announced, looking around the room for more suggestions. Baekhyun raised his hand again and smiled dorkishly.
 
"How about Spin the Bottle?" He suggested lazily, throwing back another cup of fire water.
 
"How about no." Chen deadpanned leaving Baekhyun to pout in the corner.
 
"ing seriously, guys? Is this all you can come up with? You guys wouldn't be any fun at an actual party." Suho muttered, annoyed at his friends' lack of originality. Tao clucked his tongue at his hyung and leaned into Kris, who handed the youngster a shot. He sniffed it, cringing at the lack of sweetness, and threw it back. He choked and sputtered at the burning feeling but managed to take it all down without spitting it out.
 
"That doesn't taste good at all. Is there anything sweet?" He asked, glancing around at the numerous bottles of alcohol that Kris and Jongin managed to sneak in. Yixing scooted across the floor and grabbed a bottle and skillfully rolled it across the floor. It hit Tao in the foot and he picked it up, peering at it.
 
"Is Jim Beam sweet?" He asked, earning a nod from Yixing. Tao poured himself some and sipped at it, immediately taking to it rather than the vodka. "This is better." He muttered, continuing to drink. Dead silence filled the room for mere seconds before Baekhyun opened his trap once again.
 
"Guys~ It's just Truth or Dare. How could it be that bad?" The drunk boy grumbled, tossing back another shot.
 
"Two years ago at our last little get together, you made me run outside in a ing blizzard stark . I will never play this game again." Kyungsoo stated with venom in his words. Baekhyun scoffed and put his cup down.
 
"Rules of the game, my friend." He muttered. The bug-eyed boy gave the drunkard the bird before going back to sipping at his own drink.
 
"We could all just be a bunch of and go back to our rooms and sleep, because none of you are coming up with anything good and all you're doing is bickering." Suho nagged, easily earning groans of annoyance from everyone in the room.
 
"I have an entire collection of multiplayer video games and a system in my room. Do you guys just want me to go get that, because ya'll are making impossible." Kris practically yelled across the room as everyone began to bicker. Tao jumped in the blonde's lap, having been scared of the sudden screaming and looked up. 
 
"Get up for a second, Tao. I'm gonna go get the game stuff anyway." The panda got up, allowing the blonde to stand.
 
"I'll help you." Tao offered, following him out of the room.
 
~ Tao POV ~
 
I wasn't used to seeing Kris in a bad mood like this. It was probably just the alcohol.
 
"Kris? Are you alright?" I asked as we entered the room. I closed the door behind me only to get pinned to it a second later. Kris pressed himself flush against me, causing me to blush and look up at him in confusion. Kris was glaring into my eyes, literally scaring the out of me before he smashed his lips on mine with bone crushing force. Due to the utter shock I felt, I could only stand there completely frozen. Kris growled deep in his throat for my noncooperation. I would've kissed him back, too, if his breath didn't smell and his mouth didn't taste like absolute
 
I pushed the blonde off of me slightly and glared at him. "I'm not gonna kiss you if you taste like , Kris. You drank that gross, bitter alcohol." I looked in his eyes and found them to be completely black and unfamiliar. The Kris I knew was buried under drunkenness and lust, and I didn't know how I was going to pull myself out of this storm.
 
Well, .
 
He latched his lips back onto mine and I grasped his forearms tightly, trying to push him off of me. Kris' kiss suddenly got far more intense to the point where he pressed his thigh between my legs, grazing my groin ever so slightly. My breath hitched in my throat at the contact and I felt Kris smirk against my lips. I slapped at his arms repeatedly, feeling very distressed. I pulled my face to the side in an attempt to talk some sense into the blonde, but he attached his lips to my neck and I groaned out of pure frustration.
 
Jesus ing Christ, save me now.
 
"Dude, get the off of me. You're drunk as ." I nearly shouted, attempting to shove Kris away from me. The blonde growled deep in his throat, angered that I wouldn't allow him to have his way with me. He pressed his entire body against mine and I had finally had it. I grasped Kris' wrist tightly in my hand and twisted it back, earning a grunt of pain from the male in front of me. I turned him around and kicked the back of his knees in, bringing him to the floor. In one swift motion, I struck him in the back of the neck and he fell unconscious to the floor.
 
Dear sweet baby Jesus.
 
I quickly tucked Kris into bed with his stuffed alpaca, Ace, and nearly sprinted back to Jongin's room.
 
"Yo, what took so long? Wait, where's Kris? And the console?" I leaned against the door way and looked at all of my friends.
 
"He had an accident, so now he is resting in bed. Let's just say he'll be very sore in the morning." I stated as I walked out of the room to go to bed.
 
~ Jongdae POV ~
 
"He totally got it up the ." I muttered absentmindedly.
 
"Yah, if he heard you say something like that, he'd kill you for sure." Jongin scolded me, shaking his head in disbelief.
 
"I wonder what really happened?" Luhan questioned, furrowing his brows in confusion. He looked up at Sehun who was just as confused as him.
 
"Maybe Kris tried to him because he was so drunk and Panda kicked his in?" Kyungsoo offered. We turned to look at the bug-eyed boy who shrugged. "It was only a thought."
 
"That couldn't have been it." I stated, earning furious nods from everyone in the room. The door suddenly burst open and in walked Mr. Choi Siwon him ing self.
 
God damn it.
 
"What do we have here?" He questioned sarcastically, picking up a bottle of Bacardi. "Alcohol on a school-funded trip? How illegal of you." He rolled the bottle in his hands and walked slowly through the room, making eye contact with everyone, who hastily looked away.
 
"I could easily forget this whole mishap, but y'all would have to give me something in return." I glanced up at the Black Horse and smirked.
 
"We have an entire assortment here, take what you like." I offered, fanning my arm out for him to see all of our alcohol.
 
"I have a taste for fire water. Got any Grey Goose?" Jongin quickly rolled the bottle next to his foot over to me and I quickly handed it to the teacher. "I like whisky, too." I handed him the Jim Beam that the Panda had handed me on the way out. 
 
"Alright, as Pontius Pilate said, I'll wash my hands of this and be on my way. Enjoy your night and God Bless." He left the room and we all groaned in utter frustration.
 
"Dude, he took the Bacardi too. That was my favorite." Minseok grumbled, crossing his hands in front of him.

Wow, this is horrible. I am so sorry. Kill me if you want to. I deserve it for this terrible update.

Sorry that this is so short. And horrible. I'm sorry. TT_TT

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry.