Chapter Fifteen

All the Pain

I AM BACK (more or less)!!!!!!!!! You might have to reread the story, it's been so long, lol. 

Sorry for any mistakes. It's been a while. This probably isn't the best I've ever written, I've been writing essays not fanfictions. Please don't be too harsh on me for this sad chapter. QQ I did my best, yo. I'll try to poop out another chapter soon (like this weekend or something), I've got a plot half written for it (which is a first for me).

 


~ Kris POV ~

The throbbing in my skull was a tell-tale sign that I may have drank a little too much last night. I cracked my eyes open, only to be blinded by the intensity of the sun that peeked through the open curtains. I groaned loudly and flipped over to face away from the light and came face to face with a sleeping Panda bear. I smiled, peering at the boy in front of me with pure adoration before snaking a hand out from under the blanket and pushing his bangs out of his face. The action caused Tao to stir into a half awake state and he stared at me with nearly closed bleary eyes. He shifted again and turned his head away from me to avoid the sun, giving me what would have been a wonderful view of his neck and jaw line, but what caught my attention were the vividly red kiss marks that stood out against his white skin. I didn't remember giving those to him. I think I would remember something like that. Was he cheating on me? Did it even count as cheating? Have we even established a relationship? As I thought I became angrier and angrier. I stood up out of bed and began to pace, running my nails angrily over my scalp, immediately over thinking the situation. It got to such a point that I just wanted to hit something. Anything. I gritted my teeth and yanked the blanket off of Tao, immediately straddling the younger male. 

(A/N: whAT AM I DOING RN I??//?????///???//???// IT DOESN'T GET UAL DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP)

"Huang Zitao, wake the up!" I yelled almost too loudly. Tao was startled awake and looked up at me with fear in his eyes. I didn't like it when he looked at me like that, but my anger was literally consuming me. I grabbed the collar of his sleep shirt and pulled it down, ripping the front nearly in half. Tao let out a small yelp of horror at my actions. "What the hell are these marks on your neck? Who the gave them to you?" I yelled in his face. I saw his eyes shift from confusion to realization. He realized that I was talking about the hickeys on his neck. I grabbed his wrists and pressed them into the pillow over his head. "You're not answering my damn questions, Tao." I bit out between gritted teeth. Tao began to struggle against me, so I forced more of my weight down on him.

"Get the off of me, fat !" Tao yelled at me. I narrowed my gaze at him and leaned in closer, nearly pressing our foreheads together.

"Where did you get those kiss marks, Tao? Are you cheating on me?" I said in a calmer voice that entirely contradicted my current emotion. He drew his eyebrows in together and looked up at me with a sad and confused expression.

"What the hell are you talking about? Cheating on you? Are we even dating?" Tao bit out angrily, struggling against me once again. I squeezed his wrists so hard they could've broke, not at all enjoying the groan of agony that came from the male under me. I gripped both of his wrists in one hand and gingerly touched the hickeys on his neck. The slightest graze of my hand elicited another groan from the younger male.

"Still sensitive? So you snuck out last night while I was asleep to go someone else? Are you really that big of a ?" I yelled in his face again, and the pained and angry expression on Tao's face made me angrier. Why was he angry if this was his doing? I felt Tao's entire body flex and suddenly I was on the floor with Tao sitting on his legs on the bed. I rose to my feet, feeling far angrier than a moment ago. Tao's hand giving me a hard slap across the face was what cooled me down.

"I am not a ." Tao's voice wavered and I saw his teary expression. "Go yourself, Wu Yifan." Tao got up quickly and grabbed his swimsuit, some warm clothes, and his backpack before ripping off the remainder of his torn shirt and bolting for the door and straight up the hall into Kyungsoo and Jongin's room. I sat down heavily on my bed and rested my head in my hands. I heard the bathroom door squeak open and an awkward Chanyeol and Baekhyun entered the room, obviously having heard everything that went down just now.

"Dude, that was rough." Chanyeol stated. I glared at him and stood up.

"Shut the up, moron." I snapped, earning a halfhearted glare from Chanyeol. I walked into the bathroom and took a cold shower to cool down.

~ Tao POV ~

I sprinted to Kyungsoo's room, hoping at least he would be there. I knocked desperately on the door and was presented with a disgruntled Sehun who was practically glaring at me. Apparently my tear stained face and frazzled state was enough to wake him up, because he let me in and hurriedly woke up Lu Han and the others.

"Panda? What's wrong? What the hell happened to you?" Lu Han asked, running over and placing his hands on my shoulders. He gasped at the appearance of my neck and looked up at me with a worried expression. I shook my head and looked to the floor, not wanting to discuss the situation at this moment.

"I-I'll be fine. Could I borrow your shower?" I asked, my voice wavering. Lu Han nodded and handed me an extra towel.

"Take as long as you need." Kyungsoo stated as I walked into the bathroom.

"Thanks." I whimpered as I shut the door behind me. The cottage had to be at least 25ºC, but I felt ice cold. I turned the shower on to the hottest temperature I could take and stood there under the spray. God damn it, why couldn't I just tell him the truth? Because he would have hated himself. "He deserves everything he gets right now. Talking to me like I'm a piece of trash, how dare he? I'll kick his ing teeth in." I grumbled as I began to transform my sadness to pure anger. I glared at the wall, thinking of so many different ways to turn Kris black and blue as I showered. The glare was still there when I exited the bathroom and everyone was quite shocked.

"You're worse than Kris with your mood swings." Jongin babbled, not reading the atmosphere at all.

"Don't speak of that prick in my presence." I cautioned in a bitter, irritated voice. Jongin's eyes widened and he nodded. I pulled on the rest of my clothes and stuffed my swimming clothes and a towel into the bag I brought with me and stood there. "We leaving or what? We'll be late to the swimming pool." I chided as I walked past everyone and out the door, coming immediately to a halt. I made eye contact with Kris. Great. I could feel the tears b at the corner of my eyes, but I steeled myself and glared. I began to walk again, and walked right past Kris, who reached out and grabbed my wrist. I yanked back and pushed him away from me.

"Tao." Kris warned, reaching for me again.

"Don't ing touch me, you . Wouldn't want to get my germs all over you." I jeered, turning and walking away. 

"What the hell did you do, Kris?" I heard Lu Han ask as I walked away. I exited the building quickly, not wanting to hear his answer.

"Alright kiddies! Grab up a roommate and get on the bus, we have to go!" The Black Horse commanded from inside the bus. I groaned and immediately grabbed Baekhyun when I spotted him.

"I'm not sitting with that ." I muttered, entering the bus only to be met with seats that faced each other. We had to sit with our roommates. This was going to be a loooooong forty-five minute drive.

Hooray.

I took a seat with Baekhyun, and Kris and Chanyeol joined us a moment later. Obviously Kris sat in front of me, and our legs were so long our knees were touching. Great. Forty-five minutes of constant contact. My life just got better. Not.

"Tao, we need to talk." Kris started, but I quickly plugged my headphones into my eardrums and promptly began to ignore the out of him. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kris frown and the saddest expression crossed his face. No, no, no. No. I refused to give in to that kind of thing. He deserved to suffer fro what he did to me. He might not know it was his fault, but it was totally his fault. I watched the snowy hills go by as I ignored Kris, hoping the ride would end sooner.


~ Indoor Pool House Tao POV ~

We ran inside the building as quickly as possible as the snow became heavier and heavier.

"Hot damn, it's cold out." Chen exclaimed, earning a smack in the back of the head by Minseok.

"No , Sherlock." Minseok chided, receiving a pout from Chen. The boys and girls parted ways for the two separate changing rooms, and as I was heading there myself, a hand flew out in front of me.

"No electronics on this trip, Mr. Huang. Hand it over." The Black Horse demanded. I groaned and handed it over, glaring at the idiot. He smiled cheekily at me and I rolled my eyes before heading over to the changing rooms. I tried to ignore the stare that was raking over me while I changed. God damn it, Kris. I turned my glare on him and he immediately looked down, seemingly embarrassed. I finished changing and exited the room, pulling the collar of the sweater I was wearing up so that the teachers wouldn't see the marks on my neck.

"Yo, Tao! You aren't going to swim?" Chen asked me from the edge of the wave pool. I shook my head and faked a smile.

"I'm not feeling it right now. Maybe later." Chen nodded at me and dove in.

"Well, we're ready for some pool volleyball whenever you're up for it." Chen offered, swimming off in the direction of his boyfriend. I stood there and awkwardly stared out over the giant pool that was before me. I didn't want to go swimming, I was entirely too sad to do so. And I loved swimming. I frowned and looked down at my bare feet, slowly beginning to walk away.

Hey! Why the long face?" A employee from the pool house jested at me. I looked up at him and nearly smiled. Long face, indeed. The boy in front of me had to be right around my age, if not maybe a little younger than me. He had a remarkably gummy smile and a long face like a horse. He was actually kind of precious. "The name's Jung Hoseok, and you are?" He his hand out, introducing himself.

"Huang Zitao." I gripped the hand he presented me and gave a light shake.

"Oh, you're Chinese? That's pretty cool. So why're you so sad?" He asked, seeming seriously concerned.

"Ah, me and the person I'm practically in love with are having a fight." I stated bluntly, embarrassed for being honest with a stranger.

"That , dude. Which one is she?" He looked around the room at all the girls, seemingly not impressed by any of their appearances.

"He's a guy. The tall blonde over there that is probably glaring at you for talking to me." I pointed behind me. I knew he was there because I could feel the heaviness of his scowl.

"Wow, he's handsome. Except for the face. Does he always look like that?" I let out a deep belly laugh, and shook my head.

"He's the most handsome when he smiles or shows a concerned expression. He's actually really kind, but he has this really bad anger problem." I admitted sheepishly. I denied myself of the temptation to turn around and look at him and sighed heavily, frowning again.

"Would you care to tell me what happened? I won't tell anyone and you'll always feel better when you say it and get it off your chest." He offered. I nodded and sat down in one of the swivel chairs that I was standing next to.

"Well, last night we were all drinking, and it turns out that he is really ually frustrated. He attacked me and gave me these kiss marks." I pulled my collar down only slightly to show Hoseok. "This morning when we woke up, he yelled at me and claimed that I was cheating on him and even called me a . Hell! That even ripped my favorite sleep shirt!" The memory brought fresh tears to my eyes and Hoseok handed me a box of tissues from under the counter he sat behind. "Thanks." Hoseok nodded and motioned for me to continue my story. "I got angry and said that we weren't even dating and even slapped him. I felt so bad after that, and I was going to apologize, but he called me a . I am in no way a . I love him, so why does he think that way?" I inquired, hoping for some kind of feedback.  

"Have you told him you love him? That's probably something you should tell him. You should probably also tell him that those are hickeys he left on you." Hoseok stated rather bluntly, making me feel like a . I should've just stuck with the whole truth like a decent human being. I pressed my face into my hands and groaned loudly.

"You're so ing right it's annoying. I should've just straight up told him that. I don't think he would've believed me at that time though. He was really angry, and it was kind of scary. Do you think I should go and tell him right now, straight up?" I pondered. Hoseok looked thoughtful for a moment before nodding his head.

"Better late than never. I can see how much you love him, and based on the intense jealousy and anger I can feel from across the room, he loves you a lot too. You should definitely tell him either now, or really soon." I smiled gratefully and clasped Hoseok's hand in mine.

"Thank you so much, I'll go tell him right now!" I proclaimed, bolting out of my chair and turning around. But Kris was suddenly nowhere to be seen. I furrowed my brows and looked in literally every direction for the older male. I turned back round, but Hoseok had disappeared without a trace.

God damn it.

I went down the nearest hallway that led to the locker rooms when I heard a soft groan. My ears perked right up to try and hear what was going on when a loud moan echoed nearly down the hall.

"H-Hoseok! Don't do that, the walls are thin and the echo is bad." I heard a male voice reprimand, and immediately blushed. Hoseok and a boy were doing... things inside of that room. I quietly backtracked as quickly as possible before turning around and coming into direct contact with Rasa and Zico. Goodie goodie gumdrops

"Are y'all stalking me or what?" I asked, highly displeased with their actions. As quickly as the words left my mouth a thin blade was held tightly to my throat. "Dear lord, you're willing to act basically the attempted murderer part for some chick? Poor you." I chided, trying to hide my fear. 

"Walk." Rasa demanded, turning me around at knife point.

"No way in hell." I bit out. I felt a quick chop at the back of my neck before everything went dark.

When I woke up, I took a quick glance around the room to try and find out where I was. My eyes swept to the middle of the room, where Jessica sat all high and mighty on a stool with her two lackeys standing on either side of her.

"Slice him up and break a few bones, Rasa. I want him to know that Kris is mine." She ordered while crossing her arms and legs. She looked down her nose at me and smirked devilishly. "I want him to be so scared, he'll never go near Kris again." I felt the anger rise inside of me. I pulled my collar down to reveal the scarlet kiss marks that covered my neck.

"You see these, you ? MY Kris left these on me. Have you ever gotten anything from him besides his disgust and contempt for you?" I growled, loving the jealous rage that I could see in Jessica's eyes.

"You're nothing but a ! Do you really think he cares about you? You're a naive toad." She scoffed, and my anger only rose.

"I'm am not a , you ugly ." I spat. I glared heavily at her, wishing I could kill her with my eyes.

"Do it Rasa. Make him ugly." Jessica screeched. Rasa moved forward, opening his pocket knife one swift, fluid motion. I stood up on my feet and got into a fighting stance. 

"Bring it on, boy." I taunted, ordering him to come closer with a flick of my wrist. He lunged at me, and I dodged from under his arm and grabbed his wrist in a desperate attempt to disarm him. He slipped from my grasp and sliced my palm open. I gritted my teeth and jumped backwards to get away from the next swipe of the knife. It nicked the fabric of my sweater and tore a hole, exposing the flesh underneath. He ran at me again and I punched the knife out of his hand and it skidded across the ground and under a stack of crates. I smirked and proceeded to kick Rasa to the ground.

"Piece of !" I heard behind me. I tried to turn around, and was too late as the wooden stool cracked against my back. I fell to the ground in an unconscious heap.


It has been quite a while, my dear subs. I can gladly say that I passed my Psych exam with a 73%! Not the best grade, but when you have a ty teacher, you'll have a ty grade. I also probably passed my math class with at least an 80%. Woo!

This might not be the best chapter, but it is a chapter, and almost 3000 words. Woot. Please comment if I need to fix anything. I feel like this chapter may have been really choppy because of the giant gap between chapters. I promise that I'll be updating the story more frequently throughout December, and hopefully I actually finish this story before my Winter break ends.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!

If you judge too harshly Taylor, I will end your life.

<3