solution, like duct tape covering a leak.

[Puzzle p i e c e s. ] (Completed!)
I sat down on the cool, wet pavement. The coniferous trees that surrounded me, cloaked the night's shadows upon me, hiding me. I didn't want to be found. I could stay here and fall asleep for the night if I wanted. Here was better than the suffocating atmosphere of my Grandparent's house. I liked it better here. I could see the stars, I could smell the fresh, cold air that enveloped. Everything was better out here, except the fact that it was winter and I was shivering cold in my dress. "Cera!! Come out wherever you are! It's fine! We can resolve this!" It was Andrew's voice. The way he said it sounded like we were playing hide-n-seek with the exception that I didn't want to be found. I inched closer to the dark tree, not caring about the branches that scratched me. "Cera?!" Oh no. He was definitely close. His footsteps sounded louder until-- "found you!" He laughed, then stopped finally noticing that I was crying. "Oh Cera." He wrapped his arms around me. "I hate you," I stated. "Oh? Because I'm a professional hide-n-seek finder-er?" Andrew didn't bother to stop laughing. His laugh was very enchanting, seeming to bring light to the dark shadows. He carried me, (he was really strong) back towards the house. "Not only that," I growled. He chuckled under his breath, probably amused by my scowl. "Why?" "Because you're taking me back to them." I shifted closer in his arms towards him, resting my head on his neck. "But thanks for looking for me. Nobody else was looking for me," I mumbled. "Well, I'm sure they're worried," he replied. "Not as worried as you were," I stated. He didn't say anything else because we were close to the house now. I looked away from my father and my grandfather. I leapt onto my grandmother. "Honey, honey..." she patted my head. Murmurs was all I could hear. My face was buried in my Grandma's neck, her hair and my hair covering my red face. "Cera, I'm so sorry..." That was my father. "Sorry." That was my Grandfather. Yeah right! As if that would help me feel any better. Where was the "oh, we didn't know that you hated this job, you can be whatever you want," or an "we should've asked you before." I stopped leaning on my Grandmother. I knew that she was getting tired. Instead, she gave me a heart-warming smile. "I guess we need to discuss this with you..." my father lead me to a private room. "You guys can go back to whatever you're doing!" Andrew shouted to the crowd. Grandpa followed us into the computer room. The lights weren't but I could still see their faces, and they're expressions were apologetic. "Cera..." And there, they told me how important this job was. How it would affect the world very much. They told me that being the heir just meant looking after the business, managing it. As if that was easy. I was about to break down until they said... "unless you married a someone who would like to take over the job and share the money." I gasped. The only name that came into mind was... Andrew.
-- SO SHORT! Sorry. --