andrew.

[Puzzle p i e c e s. ] (Completed!)
The creeping sun, sneaked through my curtains notifying me that it was morning. I hated the light. It killed me eyes every morning. I made a note to myself to purchase some darker shade for curtains instead of frickin' white. I stumbled sleepily to make my bed--messily. I was sure the deep, throbbing pain that I felt from my forehead was due to the fact that I rammed right into the bathroom door. I grabbed the doorknob and entered. The wooden blinds were closed to my relief but I was completely blind in here. I hurried for the lights, nearly hurtling myself against the sink or the bathroom cabinet. The lights flickered on, revealing a grumpy, tired girl in the mirror. I yawned, rubbing my tired eyes. There were bags under them reminding me that I stayed up all night, sketching my new theme for my sketchbook. Good thing it was only Sunday or else school would've destroyed my mood altogether.
I brushed my teeth slowly, thinking of some finishing details that I should add to my sketchbook. I knew a long, hot shower would arose my senses, waking me up. I first splashed my face with cold water before I stripped and clambered into the shower stall. A grapefruit aroma filled my nose. I scrubbed well. My Lush kiwi soap bar was nearly diminished and I made another note to stop by the mall sometime today. After I stepped out of my steamed-filled bathroom, I wiped the fog from my mirror to look at myself again. My long, tangled, chestnut hair was a mess. It took me awhile to comb through it. I should have put on some clothing first before brushing in front of the mirror, but at least nobody else was at home. My father had gone off to work today, shouting about some important meeting at me this morning at nine, when I was still asleep. Funny how hazy my memory was. I dressed quickly into a normal t-shirt and yoga pants, blow-drying my hair hastily. My hungry stomach called for some breakfast. I scurried down the spiraling staircase, feeling dizzy when I stepped down onto the hardwood flooring. My feet felt cold as I stepped onto marble; the kitchen. "You're up late." Miss Ferguson stated. I shrugged as a chowed down on some Honey Nut Cheerios. I reached for some more cereal as she watched me with a peculiar look in her eyes. She laughed after I finished breakfast. I raised my eyebrows, asking why. "Oh nothing. I never knew you could be some carnivorous." She chuckled once again, showing off her brilliant Crest Whitening smile. "Can I hitch a ride with you to the mall sometime today?" I asked. I wanted to shop for some new clothes and soap and curtains. "If you help finish wiping the dishes," she joked. "Hey! You work for me, y'know." I reminded her, joining into the joke. "And you pay very well." She laughed along with me.
After lunch, she called me down to shop with her at the nearby shopping centre. "Coming!" I shouted, changing quickly into a tank-top, cardigan and jeans. My fringe loafer flats wobbled as I rushed down the stairs, making sure that I had everything in my orange leather hobo bag. "Nice hair," she complimented. I had a quick, hasty perm so my hair looked more naturally curled. Miss Ferguson closed the garage door behind us as I rushed out first. She unlocked her red Mustang Corvette. Her car beeped as she auto-started it with her remote. I stepped into shotgun, the seat beside the driver's. As she backed out, she placed in a CD and Katy Perry started playing. We sang along to more than half of the songs on her album, considering the fact that I purchased the album on iTunes also. She maneuvered the car as she expertly took out the CD to put in another album. The Pussycat Dolls rattled from the speakers as we mouthed the words. We were then there, trying to find a parking space in the huge lot of Centre Mall. It wasn't even Saturday yet it was packed. She decided to try the underground parking space instead. We found a spot near The Bay and hopped out. "So, what do you need to buy today?" she asked casually. "Uhm, some personal care items, some clothes, and some curtains... I don't know if Pottery Barn would have any but also to kill time," I replied earnestly. "Cool." And we swiftly entered through the entrance into the open mall. The day passed as Miss Ferguson and I purchased/tried on some clothes, shopped for promising purple blinds and lots of Lush soap bars. Our arms were filled with bags as we laughed and chattered. We looked more like sisters rather than maid and owner's daughter. "Want me to grab you some coffee?" Jessica (Miss Ferguson) asked. I had sat down on one of the benches near Kernels and Starbucks. "Sure, decaf vanilla bean frappuccino please," I requested. She nodded and went over to the line.
I looked at the people sitting near me on the bench. It was crowded now as people sat down from the long shopping hours, chatting on phones, talking to people nearby or eating/drinking. A cute boy about my age sat next to me, sipping on some hot Starbucks coffee. He smiled at me as he noticed me staring at him. I blushed and looked away. "What's your name?" the perfect stranger asked. "Cera," I replied automatically. What was wrong with me? Was this some kind of spell? "My name's Andrew," he offered his single hand out for a handshake. Kind and well-mannered too. I smiled brightly at him and returned the handshake. Just then, a group of rowdy middle-schoolers zoomed by, splashing the hot coffee in Andrew's hand onto my shirt. I gasped. " you, you douche bags!" he shouted at the boys. They looked apologetic yet they didn't say anything and continued to walk away. He muttered some other words as he wiped my shirt. His face returned to an apologetic smile as he looked up at me. "Sorry, didn't mean to ruin your shirt." "Yeah, it wasn't your fault," I replied, feelings of gratitude streamed through my body. My hot cheeks not helping me. Jessica came rushing back then, balancing the two cups of hot coffee in her own hands, surprised. "Oh . Wanna change into the new shirts you purchased?" I then followed Jessica, flustered, into the nearby mall's washrooms. Andrew smiled at me before I left and sat there, waiting. I changed into my Abercrombie and Fitch camisole and walked out the long hallway with Jessica trailing me. "He's cute isn't he?" Jessica asked referring to Andrew. "Yes, a perfect stranger," I answered, embarrassed again. "You guys would look really cute together." She commented. She offered me my drink and I carefully took a sip out of it, not wanting to go through another shirt. "What do you mean?" I felt my cheeks burning. "I mean that he looks interested in you." I looked back at Andrew. He was busy texting on his Blackberry, not noticing me, at least for now. I didn't reply to Jessica's remark and approached Andrew first. "Hey," I greeted him. "Hey," he looked up to smile at me. He looked completely gorgeous. I also noticed he had dimples. His emerald green eyes shone at me. How better can he get?!
"Nice shirt," he complimented, nodding to the shirt. He was very assertive also. Lots of great personal traits. We talked awhile longer as I introduced him to Jessica. We had a long conversation before he said that he had to go. I waved goodbye, promising to come over sometime. (He gave me a professional business card with his number and address on it.) I looked at the time, shocked myself. "My dad's home now," I told Jessica. She nodded, and lead me towards the doors to the parking lot. Jessica was surprisingly quiet the way out. She didn't say much midway through the conversation. "What's wrong?" I asked, worried. Her expression was grave. "I don't think Andrew would suit you." This shocked me. "Didn't you say that we looked cute together?" I nearly shouted. Jessica looked surprised from my answer, and said, "sorry. Maybe I'm wrong." We drove out of the parking lot. It was night already as we zoomed back toward our house. "Just be careful," she nearly whispered.

--Ooohh! I'm so excited! x3 Next is the revealing of her 'future'... Comment pleasee. I'm sorry if it's bad...--
- chanelly ;]