aiden connell part one?

[Puzzle p i e c e s. ] (Completed!)
I never thought you would get detention if you were late. All you needed was a late slip and a parent/guardian's signature. Mrs. Lowe was different though. Like I said before, I got all the cruel teachers. Maybe with the exception of most of my option teachers.
"What the hell?! Detention?! This is an outrage!" I heard Jessica scream. Thank you Jessi. You definitely deserve that raise, I said mentally. The principal assured that the lunch detention was off. Jessica was drowsy and sleepy and I kind of hoped she didn't look drunk on the road. I walked back towards my first period class, Humanities. I hope Mr. Talon wouldn't mind...
He looked rather upset when I first entered the classroom but I quickly fumbled, handing him the yellow late slip. He nodded his head and quickly told me what I missed. Obviously not much. Just some 'Our Worldview' textbook questions. I quickly scribbled down my first and last name, my homeroom number and the date, too focused to concentrate on the irritating buzz of the conversations around me. All I caught were, "new student", "cutie", and "Aiden Connell". Who the hell was he? I scrambled my thoughts to concentrate on catching up to my classmates. Chloe who sat beside me was busy gossiping with Teah Frost and Janelle Avaldro. Chloe finally broke off from the conversation and tapped me on my shoulder.
"Hey." I turned around and smiled. I turned back right after my greeting to the textbook, skimming through the context of the page.
"Aiden Connell," she whispered into my ear. I sighed. New student blah, blah, blah and guess what? He's a cutie, what a surprise! I wanted to say and ,"I'm kinda busy here..." but I didn't want to lose what I regained from the mini-misunderstanding.
"Mhmmm?" I kept my face to the page.
"I dumped Joey Sanders." This immediately made me turn to face her in shock.
"Excuse me?! Did I just hear what you said?" I gasped. My volume was a tad too loud and so Mr. Talon scolded me. I blushed and returned to my conversation, now my voice to a controlled tone. "Why?"
"Every other girl that's been dating someone, well maybe not all, dumped their boyfriend because of Aiden." She seemed so serious about this.
I scoffed. I haven't seen this guy but he must be a total tool. Doesn't Chloe know that looks aren't everything? Well, maybe not actually. That's one of her bad qualities. "Don't scoff!" she told me sternly.
"Whatever." I quickly rolled my eyes and quickly finished the last question from the sheet. Chloe then gasped, "you're done?!" She returned quickly to her desk, scribbling furiously. I had about two minutes to spare so I packed my things and walked over to Teah's desk. Teah was also finished. She was drastically brushing through her glossy brown hair, going through all the tangles. Teah was rather beautiful. Most of the boys liked Teah. Apparently I was second. I remembered laughing my off because of this ranking and apparently, they (my friends) were correct.
"Cera! Why were you late today?" she asked. Teah was kind but can be cold. "I slept through my alarm clock." I shrugged and scooched in the seat beside her. "What's the deal about Aiden?" I questioned.
"Total jerk," she began. I knew it! "But total hunk. I bet he's a model." I could imagine her taking out a nail filer and filing her nails right now. Teah Frost was known as 'Frost Girl' since she was cold and her last name was Frost and that she looked so cool. (I sound like a fanatic.)
"Ah," I replied. I haven't even seen this guy. Even if he was hot or a model or whatever, I still like Alan the best. I love the way how some of his rough words had some love in it. I love his facial expression when he looked embarrassed or when he blushed. I love... "I bet he's going to have a fan club," inquired Janelle. She had finished the questions also and awoken me from my daydreams.
"Hahaha," I laughed. Sure, whatever. I'm not joining for sure. "I'll join and be Prez," Chloe raised her hand up, joining our little group. Slowly, some other girls joined in. Main topic: Aiden Connell. I wanted to know who the hell he was and why he hypnotized all these girls to fall in love with him. I felt sorry for all the other guys in our grade, our school. I bet they're all pissed off at him. The bell finally rang. Now, Math class.
-- It's rather short... Drastically short. -- I'm going to combine the two chapters into one. Continue to read below! --
I dashed out the classroom and nearly tripped through the wave of students. I finally emerged toward my locker, spinning in the numbers. On my third try, it finally clicked open and I burst the lockers open, tossing my binders into the mess that now grew, searching for my Math textbook. I found it on the last shelf, near my runners and slammed the lockers shut, closed the lock and ran to the second floor nearly crashing into someone. "Whoa..." it/he/she said. (Some of the students here weren't human just so you know.) I didn't even notice who it was because I was in such a rush. I finally made it to Math class before the final bell rang. I wasn't late! Score! Some other students came in late and one of them were Teah. She was laughing and chatting with someone beside her...
I definitely didn't know who he was but it must've been Aiden since I haven't even met this kid or half the school's population for a matter of fact but I figured it was him since he was, well, good-looking. And also, the awkward squeals from the surrounding girls indicated it must be him.
"Teah's so lucky!" some girl said. "Well, it's Teah," her friend said matter-of-factly. I was surprised to see that he was popular to both genders. The boys started crowding his desk which was coincidentally beside Teah so the crowd surrounded there. Chloe appeared at the doorway and surprisingly joined the crowd instead of normally coming to my desk. I was already angry at this kid. I peered at the board and began with the classwork as Ms. Hothall tried to calm everyone down.