final chapter

[Puzzle p i e c e s. ] (Completed!)
School was going to start in less than a month. And I hated that. The last school year of junior high. Just the a grade below before becoming a freshman in high school. I wonder what high school's like. They say, this is the time where you're more open to new things, when you experience new experiences. But what if it's not all that? I guess it just depends on everyone's perspectives.
Marrying Alan... My friends say that that's such a silly dream to fulfill. Talking about marriage at such a young age. But Alan- I want to be with him. Nobody else really understands more than I do because they're just kids, they don't know what love's like...
~~
I finally did it. Throughout summer, I finally re-decorated three rooms in the whole house. I was even thinking of going farther in depth to renovating. My dad says that I'm too young to even start doing something like that. Com'on! I'm a teen... Young, old, AGE for the matter-of-fact is bothering me. It just complicates things for me...
"Cera!" my dad called from downstairs. I was sitting in the living room, eating pizza right from the box. My Pepsi can was empty, laying on its side on the table.
"What?!" I hollered back. I ran down the steps to his office. A loud whirring sound buzzed in my ear. I peered into the office. The colour, navy blue was a suitable tone for the room. My father smiled brightly at me when he spotted me.
"Come in." He gestured me in. I walked onto the hard-wood flooring and looked over him onto the computer screen.
"What?" All I could see was some line graph and lots of numbers with money signs.
"Our stocks are up!" He gleamed appreciatively.
"So?" I didn't understand business. If he wanted me to take over, well, good luck teaching me this crap.
"Well, that means more money!" Oh sheesh. He called me down here so that he could tell me that we were getting rich? I missed probably three minutes of the Hills for this! I groaned, shook my head and began to walk up the stairs.
"I'm not done," he continued, following me. I paused there and sighed, "okay..." I waved my hand meaning for him to continue.
"That means..." he began. I began counting the seconds. "that..." 6, 7, 8, 9... "you don't have to take over the business." 15, 16...
I gasped, "seriously?!" I jumped up for joy. That's good! Completely, and honestly, true-to-blue, good! He grinned at my happiness.
~~
Sometime along the week, I stopped receiving e-mails from Alan. He said that he was coming back home this Saturday. Today was Saturday and he said that he would e-mail me when he got onto the plane. I knew that it took a while before you went on the plane but I was so impatient. I missed him... It was surprising news when he told me that Andrew didn't want to go. I asked why and he replied that Andrew didn't like hot, summer-y places. A cold place for a cold heart, I remember telling myself. Just approximately three more hours for when Alan gets onto the plane...
~~
I waited five hours. FIVE. And yet I didn't receive an e-mail. I tried e-mailing him myself but no reply. Geez, was the plane late? Even if it was, he would've e-mailed me while waiting... Maybe he lost his laptop, or his parents found out... I thought of possible reasons why he hadn't replied or e-mailed me yet but that only fed my impatient-ness.
~~
In the middle of all my brainstorming, I fell asleep...
The next morning, I was still drowsy. Whoops, I stared at the bright light from my laptop's screen. I left it on all night. But I remembered that Alan arrived home. I refreshed my in box page. I was disappointed to see that he hadn't e-mailed me like he promised. I could feel sympathetic now. He was probably too tired from the tiresome trip. That was the most reasonable answer that I could think up of.
~~
When I finished washing up and dressed, my dad was already at my bedroom door, a solemn expression on his face, the phone on the other hand.
"Hey, what's up?" I greeted. Did the stocks go down? And now I had to take over again? I waited for a response.
"There's something I would like to speak to you." I paused, thinking. Oh no! Did he find out that...
"You know the Louise right?" Oh dear, oh dear. I nodded timidly.
"Well, I have some disappointing news..." Oh man, oh man!
"They passed away..." What?! That wasn't it... I chuckled, shaking my head.
"What?"
"Their plane crashed mid-flight." He pressed. I couldn't believe this. Anything but that. Anything. I wouldn't mind the fact that my father found out about me and Alan but seriously, anything but that. I laid crumpled on my bed, sobbing silently. Instead of leaving me be like when mom died, he stayed with me, giving me a shoulder to cry on.

There's another thing that I learned about love. When you're too deep in it, sometimes when it hurts, it hurts deeply too. So now, there were two people I loved that are in heaven. Maybe I loved Mrs. Louise too. I didn't know. Later on near the end of the funeral, someone reported that Andrew had passed away too. He jumped off a building because of the news. Wow, he did have a heart. I just didn't get to uncover it. But I guess I had to move on. Even if it pains me. Maybe I'd go on a date with Aiden. Maybe not now... sometime later. Lesson learned: the puzzle could never be finished without losing some pieces...
--FINAL CHAPTER! Wow, I finished something... For once. Maybe because I had a thrilling ending... Sorta... How was it? COMMENTS! I'm thinking of starting a new story on asianfanfics.com. Y'know, something more asian than this 'white' story. XD No racial offense.
Read these others great stories:
www.winglin.net/fanfic/cloude01
www.winglin.net/fanfic/ShanShanDo
www.winglin.net/fanfic/just_miss_ya
And some stories from asianfanfics.com:
Same story as on winglin.net: http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/story/view/57 (just_miss_ya)
http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/story/view/62 (A remake of ShanShanDo)
And, well, I guess I'll post mine on here when I make one. ;D Thank you all readers!--