puzzling.

[Puzzle p i e c e s. ] (Completed!)
I was ready to storm out his bedroom, and get sneered by Andrew when I paused and asked, "why?" I didn't know Alan long but who would fall for some blonde wanna-be like her? This blazing, intense emotion couldn't be jealousy... Alan sighed, obviously didn't wanted me to ask him this question. "Just leave!" he demanded. I stared at him stunned and without another word, I grabbed my bag and stormed out the door. I reached their front door when Mrs. Louise asked, "going so soon?" She looked at me worriedly. I didn't want to cry in front of her and explain everything like a wimp so I smiled fakely at her and told her that my dad was going to pick me up soon. "Okay," she answered, obviously not believing me. I smiled one last time and swiftly left. I didn't have anything more to say, just that ever since I met the Louise twins, they've been giving me bad luck. I was a cliffhanger, ready to meet my doom and this had to be the last straw. But why was I so angry, so surprised? I should have shook that off and about his plastic babies. Why didn't I? Why did this pain surge through my chest? It was so confusing. It couldn't possibly be that I-- I shook it off and stormed away.
Before I could pull over a taxi, someone held their arms around me, not letting me enter the warm car. "Liar," he muttered.
~~
I couldn't turn around but from the tattoo and the voice, it was definitely Alan. "Alan?" I sniffed cowardly. Why was I crying? The taxi driver muttered something, slammed the door of the taxi and drove away to a different customer. "Alan! My taxi!" I couldn't let go of his grip. I let the tears roll down now. "Stop crying, it's making me feel bad," he ordered quietly in my ear. "But why are you here...?" I questioned. "I-I don't know. But please don't ask more questions. I just want to hold you for a while before I could calm down and forgive myself." I wiped my tears, took out a Kleenex tissue to wipe my snotty nose. It was awkward standing there, watching people pass us by, looking at us questioningly. But I liked it and yet I didn't understand why I liked it. I stared at his firm, muscular arms that s around my neck. He breathed deeply on my neck, his hot breath warming me up instantly. "Let's go," he finally said, holding out his hand. Why was he so assertive now? I took his hand quickly and he led me back to his house. It would take a while to explain to Mrs. Louise but I didn't care. "Are you cold?" I asked, looking at his bare arms and legs. He was wearing a t-shirt and board shorts, with big sandals. "No," he smiled sweetly at me. I still didn't understand but I also didn't want to ruin this moment.
~~
After the long and complicated explanation that we tried to explain to Alan's mother, she gave up and let us go back upstairs. Now, I laid in his arms, on his small bed, while watching some mindless cartoon on T.V. We didn't care because I bet he enjoyed this as much as I do. "You have questions don't you?" He laughed, guessing from my stare. I nodded silently. "What do you want to know?" he asked. "Why am I in your arms?" He chuckled and replied, "well, it can be a secret relationship if you like." "I'd like that." Sure I wanted something more than that but it was complicated for Alan already. I didn't want to screw it up anymore. This was the only question I gotten to ask him before I dozed off asleep.