questions, donuts, one answer.

[Puzzle p i e c e s. ] (Completed!)
I was waiting in front of his bedroom door, wondering where to start. His mother welcomed me in warmly, glad that I returned. Mrs. Louise even purchased me a cool new Japanese doll key-chain. "I'd be sure to clip it onto my school bag, Mrs. Louise," I told her, graciously. She blushed then and said, "you're welcome." Mr. Louise was almost never home. I wonder what was up. It felt nosy to ask but maybe I'll ask Alan later. Then, someone came up the staircase. It was Andrew. He paused when he saw me, looked down and entered his bedroom beside Alan. I shrugged it off, and knocked on Alan's door twice. His white wooden door was decorated with skateboard designer companies and mini-posters of various sports and athletes. Bumper stickers covered almost every inch. Finally, the door creaked open. "Hey," I waved, trying to act friendly. I brought him some donuts since his mother said they were his favourites. I handed him the box first. He blushed and whispered thanks. He gestured me in awkwardly. I bounced on his un-made bed, sprawling myself on it like it was my very own room. He stood in the middle of the room with nothing to do. Then, he walked to his desk, doodling absent-mindedly. "So what's up?" he finally asked, breaking the weird silence. He took out the box from the plastic bag and stuffed a jelly donut down in one bite. Some jelly started dripping down his face. Alan turned bright red, redder than the jelly. I laughed heartily. I grabbed the Klennex box nearby and wiped his face with a tissue giggling. Alan looked down, trying to hide his embarrassed face. That obviously didn't help. It dripped onto his Billabong t-shirt. At this, I laughed even more. Now he was pissed. He pushed me away and went to the bathroom. "Dammit." I muttered. My mission wasn't going so well now. Andrew appeared at the door with a smirk on his face. "Trying to pick up my brother? Well, you'd be in for a surprise." Andrew disappeared before I could say something smart back. I groaned. With a toilet flush, Alan re-entered, all signs of the red jelly gone. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't come here to laugh at you," I told him seriously. At this he didn't reply and returned to his doodling. I popped up behind him, wondering if I could put my arms around him. Then the image of his crazy girlfriend appeared in my head. "Was that girl I met before your girlfriend?" I asked. "No." He replied. My heart skipped a beat. "She's my fiancee, my future wife." He continued. At this I gasped. Why was I so surprised? Maybe because this crazy was Alan's future wife. I imagined their children. I shook the thought from my head. Why did my chest hurt so much now? Why is Alan not looking at me?
--Very short. Sorry, but bad things will continue to pound Cera.--