aiden connell part two! aha!

[Puzzle p i e c e s. ] (Completed!)
I decided to completely ignore Chloe and her whimper-ish complaints even though I knew that Chloe would be pissed at me at the end. I never knew that I was so short-tempered. The shining, shaggy, dark hair of the muscular, toned boy in front of me reminded me why I was so completely ticked off. This then lead me to remember Andrew, that faker. I bet this guy was fraud too. By the end of the month, we'd probably know who he really is in the inside. Nobody can be that perfect. I should know. I returned to the smelly textbook in front of me. This worksheet was so easy but it looked like everyone else was struggling or just completely and drastically distracted.
~~
Chloe followed behind me, as tense as I was toward her. We both had Social Studies class next, and Chloe was the only person that I knew from that class. Everyone else in Mr. Westley's class were retards. I sighed and then finally paused to let her catch up with me.
"Chloe," I began, sigh, "I'm sorry for ignoring you." I looked her in her eyes. She looked down, apologetic also.
"Yeah, I'm sorry also." "Sorry for what?" I nearly exclaimed. "You have the right to be mad at me." Chloe smiled at me tenderly. This is why we're friends. "I guess I got jealous of Aiden Connell," I admitted embarrassed. Chloe was flabbergasting. "No frick! You should WANT him not be JEALOUS of him!" We continued our conversation and ended it when we arrived at the door, just in time as always. Mr. Westley was this monotone-like teacher with huge spectacles, a major stereotypical dork. We made stupid jokes of him throughout class.
~~
When class was over, somebody tugged on my sleeve of my striped sweater. I let all my classmates pass before I searched for the person. It was Aiden. My mood dropped. "What?" I hissed angrily. His hand held onto his other toned, muscular arm, his Abercrombie and Fitch long-sleeves' pulled up, trying to act casual. But instead, his face was red. "Uh, you dropped this." He looked sheepishly down as he handed me my missing bookmark. Ahh, that's where it is. I must have dropped it when I bumped into him. I thanked him silently and walked away toward my lockers. Why wasn't I angry at him? I felt a pang of sympathy but shrugged it off, my stomach filled with hunger, or was it butterflies?
~~
Lunch passed by like a race car. At least I finished my lunch this time. Before I was always half-way done my sandwich because our group would end up talking so much. I was unusually quiet today and I was afraid to admit why.
"What's wrong Cera?" I peered up and saw Janelle Avaldro look down at me with worried eyes.
"Oh nothing." I smiled sheepishly. Janelle's bushy eyebrows narrowed.
"I don't know you as long as Chloe does but I can tell that you're hiding something from me," she pouted, her hands firmly placed on her curvy hips.
I sighed loudly and rest my head into my arms. I turned my head to the side to speak, "I think Aiden cast a spell on me." At this, Janelle laughed. Her hearty, warm laugh lifted my spirits, just a bit at least.
"Of course, hasn't he hit us all?" She shook her head in disbelief and dragged me to my feet. My expression didn't change much except that now I was blushing.
"Oh, hon. Don't worry, he's hit us all!" She reassured.
"No, it isn't that..." I continued. I couldn't look at her face.
"Then what is it?" Janelle pressed.
"I--I have a boyfriend." Janelle's jaw dropped.
-- Wow, I'm hopeless. I know, predictable eh? D:
READDD:
www.winglin.net/fanfic/ShanShanDo
www.winglin.net/fanfic/just_miss_ya
www.winglin.net/fanfic/cloude01
THEM GOOD. DISSSH WHHY I'MM SPEECHLESS. --